Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #72 102 ways to threaten and coerce Coglet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, Bianca, for my new avatar!

I'm so happy about the RO!

I'm marking March 11th, 1.30 PM LA-time on my calender.
Do Alice and Ioan (and Bianca) have to be present or is this just lawyers lawyering away?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
[QUOTE="welp, post: 8505048, member: 212245"
now Ioan's lawyer could easily request twitter to release information if he suspects somebody who writes vile stuff about him to be Alice
[/QUOTE]
Could Ioan ask Twitter for past twitter comments from Tony Evans? Or only from today?

Reactions: 8
Per previous thread, if AE attempts to take the kids out of the states could she be charged with kidnapping? It certainly wouldn't look good to purposely deprive kids of contact with the father for any future custody arrangements. When the RO hearing happens it wouldn't surprise me if IG goes for full custody anyway. She's pretty much proven she's batsh*t cray cray.
If he feared that she was going to take the kids, he could ask the judge to step in and issue an emergency custody order.
But to answer your question, Yes, she could be charged with kidnapping. Here in California, you need to have the written consent of your former spouse or a court order in an active case.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
TL;DR/recap of previous thread:
- The TRO has been granted!!
- Everyone agrees Alice is all the bastards
- Alice got papped looking like the walking human garbage she is
- Ioan got papped walking Bubba, alone, and looks good
- BW posted an Insta story with Bubba in
- Loopy has quadrupled down on his clowning, at this point I think he's auditioning for Circus Vargus as head clown.
Alice is all the bastards made me snort tea out of my nose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
carry over from lsst thread

this girl I think bought at least two cameos for $ 40 a piece if I remember correctly. Sad. But I'll have to be honest here: unless you missed most of her vile tweets I cant understand why anyone was supporting her in the first place
View attachment 1069839
I'm never going to catch up lol! But witch has been her biggest defender and color me shocked!!! 😯😯😯😯😯

Reactions: 16
I love the Cruella De Vil dig
I love this one!
"Divorce lawyers for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt made a mental note to say to themselves, “Well at least my client isn’t Ioan Gruffud or Alice Evans,” the next time one of them calls screaming about something. "
Ioan, Brad, Johnny and Paul McCartney should make a movie together !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
unless you missed most of her vile tweets I cant understand why anyone was supporting her in the first place
It's noticeable that Celia Walden is laying very low. She used to like a lot of AE's insta posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@Obsolete Boomer absolutely spot on and hilarious!!!! One of my favourite movies of all time 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m so sick of damned mAlice I wish I’d never heard of her! So I’m reposting one of Tattlelife’s greatest hits from long ago. It always makes me lol.
I know! I can't find the other one where she is completely naked on the toilet. She looks like a pooping demon. An old, kinda ****** pooping demon at that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😈

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has Lorraine responded yet to the fact that Alice used her appearance on the show to take a dig/verbally abuse Ioan?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.