Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #29 We three wines in Alice’s bar, causing Tweets that travel so far..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The deal with lupine is to keep ae out of a defamation case? I thought he made a deal just to cover himself. Why should he protect her?
I don't 100% know what the deal is, but to answer your question, because the FM's are obsessive weirdos methinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I looked up domestic violence the cyber attacking is definitely a form of domestic violence. We have proof of that. Verbal or physical we do not.
She libelled and defamed IG and BW too. Re the verbal abuse, we can only guess but the fact that he will only use the Wizard and left with the clothes on his back, tells it's own story.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Pfizer, Pfizer, Pfizer...sweetie. If you stopped acting like Alice's mouth piece then you wouldn't get honourable mentions here. This is what you need to understand about your overlord Alice;
1) she is an emotional and physical abuser.
2) she is mentally unstable and should not have those kids.
3) she was a D class actress with no decent credentials..
4) she doesn't care about you. Never has and never will. She is using you as a sounding board. Maybe you should latch on to someone's with an actual soul
One thing I've really noticed is that AE doesn't even have to tweet now for the FM's to just continue their hateful tweets about IG and BW and those people who respond in a way THEY don't deem with appropriate reference and sympathy to AE. I find that a bit disturbing.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Domestic isn’t only physical if that’s what you think I mean. Domestic is also emotional and cyber.
I do not in anyway accuse anyone of physical.
There's domestic abuse and then there's domestic violence. Something I learned to differentiate after watching the incredibly well done series MAID on Netflix. I highly recommend it. Andie McDowell is utterly glorious as the mother, and the young woman who stars in it, Margaret Qualley, is her real life daughter. The acting is truly sublime.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There's domestic abuse and then there's domestic violence. Something I learned to differentiate after watching the incredibly well done series MAID on Netflix. I highly recommend it. Andie McDowell is utterly glorious as the mother, and the young woman who stars in it, Margaret Qualley, is her real life daughter. The acting is truly sublime.
Ah I used the wrong term. I mean Domestic abuse. You’re right.

The term is interchangeable I think
Either way it’s abuse

6175459D-1844-45FC-B44C-A8C6D93FA4FF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
😂. I have a Blue Heeler. Same same . Lol
My cocker spaniel will lick you to death.

You know, I’m laughing a lot with these idiots, but deep inside I feel bad about them. This Pfizer person is an older woman who has chosen to attack people on a gossip site believing she’s protecting someone she really cares about. Only she doesn’t really know that someone. Ashley is a married middle aged man. He spends money (that he probably doesn’t have) to send gifts to Alice. Again he doesn’t know her! They are all so invested in this. They believe it’s their war. They act like her soldiers. It’s deeply disturbing.
I'm just here for the laughs. Some on Twitter take it way too seriously. Hence I hang round here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My cocker spaniel will lick you to death.
I grew up on a horse farm. Blue Heelers are not so friendly. As a kid I remember the vet ended up stranded on the kitchen bench for 2 hours until someone rescued him. They will defend their human and property against any threat which makes them popular farm dogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Domestic isn’t only physical if that’s what you think I mean. Domestic is also emotional and cyber.
I do not in anyway accuse anyone of physical.
Yep, and coercive control and financial abuse also fall into the DV Domestic Abuse category

• Heart
I do t think any of us thought you were lying. I'm just impressed at your skills.
No but I wouldn’t believe myself it’s so weird. So I wouldn’t blame anyone that didn’t believe it. Lol. It was a matter of 5-10 min of me saying they are watching to their account closing down.

• Haha
  • Heart
These weirdo types who latch onto a minor celebrity, have been around forever, it's just that the internet has given them a bigger platform on which to display their misguided devotion.

UK Tattlers may know a journalist/tv presenter called Anne Diamond? I once worked with a girl who, along with her mum, were utterly bewitched by Anne. When AD fell pregnant (with a rainbow baby), my colleague's mum knitted a baby cardigan and sent it to the tv studio where AD worked. Colleague and her mum were completely convinced that when AD came onto the tv show, with her newborn, the baby would be wearing the cardigan. My colleague actually booked a day off work, so that she could stay at home with her mum to watch the show! (Spoiler: the baby wasn't wearing the cardigan 😂)

Much as we all laughed at work, we did feel a little sad for them both and even ended up consoling our colleague that the cardigan probably got worn at some point. It's like those nutters that sent baby clothes to Princess Di when she had her kids, do they really think they're gonna spot Prince Wiilliam wearing a home-made jumper, lovingly knitted by Maureen from Ramsgate? 🙄🙄
This is actually really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You are the one who came here and started tit. Will I feel bad? Yes but if you can't reap what you soe then dont threaten people
Screenshot_20211212-014603_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Sorry about that. My main target is Alice. She did it. And she spread it. No hard feelings. I just want her and that’s it. It’ll be a letter or two and some damages. And maybe she won’t keep saying wrong. Things about people.
Well done if you properly making Alice see the consequences of her actions, she lets her flying monkeys take most of the risk, but they dance to her tune...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do have empathy for anyone that deeply enmeshed with someone like Alice. She likely feels seen by Alice when in real life she feels overlooked or forgotten. I saw the Pfizer woman's photo and felt so sorry for her. She's just a normal woman at home with her dog looking for some connection and purpose. Someone hurt her. This is how she copes. Hurt people hurt people. Perhaps she doesn't understand Narc abuse the way so many of us do here. She's too blinded by her adoration of a woman she doesn't even know to consider she's anything other than perfect.

Sigh.

That said, keep coming at me and I won't be so kind. 🤗
You hear this PFIZER we sort of feel sorry for you. It can't be fun having no life apart from tweeting Alice but at least your dog loves you. Serious comment - have you considered tinder? Or bingo? Maybe get out, meet some people.

Reactions: 8
While I'm grateful for those that take the time to screenshot the FMs, I have very little interest in them. They are dancing to Alice's tune. That some get attention here is probably the most important they have ever felt.

I think there is a good reason that occasionally the mods remind us to stick to the main players

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I grew up on a horse farm. Blue Heelers are not so friendly. As a kid I remember the vet ended up stranded on the kitchen bench for 2 hours until someone rescued him. They will defend their human and property against any threat which makes them popular farm dogs.
When we lived in suburban Sydney our neighbours had a blue healer. It barked all the time because he was left in a back yard all day. Poor bloody dog. They are made for chasing cattle.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.