Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #29 We three wines in Alice’s bar, causing Tweets that travel so far..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah my husband is scary as, the whole neighbourhood can hear him when English premier soccer is on. He backs Manchester United. An his English accent comes out too
Same over my side of the country - husband and I support different teams in the Premier League. And we yell at the tv, cheer wildly for goals etc when our respective teams are playing (though to be fair, we also do the same when a team we dislike gets scored against). Same applies to our A- league team. And cricket.

Thought cheering on your team was a natural thing - and Ioans celebration is certainly nothing out of the ordinary or by any means over the top in my opinion. Wales aren't renowned for their presence in World football, so their Euro run was a pretty big deal at the time.

I can only imagine there had been a fair amount of non sport related shouting in that house prior to the sport related shouting and it freaked Ella out. Elsie was pretty nonplussed though - so who knows.

And just a tit move on Alice's part to film, berate and then post the whole incident to SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You know, I’m laughing a lot with these idiots, but deep inside I feel bad about them. This Pfizer person is an older woman who has chosen to attack people on a gossip site believing she’s protecting someone she really cares about. Only she doesn’t really know that someone.
I do have empathy for anyone that deeply enmeshed with someone like Alice. She likely feels seen by Alice when in real life she feels overlooked or forgotten. I saw the Pfizer woman's photo and felt so sorry for her. She's just a normal woman at home with her dog looking for some connection and purpose. Someone hurt her. This is how she copes. Hurt people hurt people. Perhaps she doesn't understand Narc abuse the way so many of us do here. She's too blinded by her adoration of a woman she doesn't even know to consider she's anything other than perfect.

Sigh.

That said, keep coming at me and I won't be so kind. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Im ok. I know I'm not a fatty and it's not my fault if they can't handle the truth. Noone asked her to come on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I genuinely can’t work that out. There is a community on here. In this thread alone there’s shared stories about everything from hair removal, to stories of over coming suicide ideation to name just two.
It’s funny and supportive.

The Fm’s fight with each other. Is it the chase of a blue tick account? Because I’d say that’s pretty sad and lonely for them.
I think a lot of us are here because AE's actions have triggered our own memories of domestic abuse. I don't particularly like to use to use the word "narcissist" because that can mean so many different things and I assume we all have a touch of narcissism in certain ways but especially people who want to be a "star". I myself had a very public divorce in our town 20 years ago with a husband who owned a large business and like AE, was able to publicly abuse, attempt to humiliate, and share intimate details to purportedly show the abuse HE lived with. I turned here because it seemed to be the only place others had suffered this particular domestic abuse. I have nightmare stories of my 15 year marriage and 2 year divorce.
I thank you all for sharing and making this a safe place. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Without being specific about the IG/ AE situation, it’s worth unpicking some of the attitudes around parents who decide to have a love life. A parent doesn’t always have to put their children first all of the time nor do they have to always prioritise their needs all of the time. Being a good parent doesn’t make you a martyr to having a fulfilling life.

As long as it done right and you don’t bring someone dangerous or unsafe into their life, you can have a relationship. Some people might decide not to. But those that do, are not guilty of neglect, abandonment or choosing someone over their kids. They have chosen both and they can prioritise both along with a lot of other things like careers.

The situation with Narcs is different. They never put anything or anyone elses needs over their own. Their needs are their single priority and they are incapable of anything else.

Back to IG and AE, it would be like this even if he waited 5 years to date. The alienation and vitriol would be same because she is a narc.
I think that the concept that separated parents must become born again virgins is very much based around totally unrealistic expectations. Parental Martyrdom isn’t something we should all aspire to. We are humans, we could die tomorrow or next week. Your life is for living it. As long as you are putting your children’s welfare high on your list and being careful I think all the judgment is unnecessary and also very unrealistic. Life just doesn’t work this way

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pfizer, Pfizer, Pfizer...sweetie. If you stopped acting like Alice's mouth piece then you wouldn't get honourable mentions here. This is what you need to understand about your overlord Alice;
1) she is an emotional and physical abuser.
2) she is mentally unstable and should not have those kids.
3) she was a D class actress with no decent credentials..
4) she doesn't care about you. Never has and never will. She is using you as a sounding board. Maybe you should latch on to someone's with an actual soul

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Im ok. I know I'm not a fatty and it's not my fault if they can't handle the truth. Noone asked her to come on here.
You know she just hates that you have powers here, right? This is a proper forum with a bunch of people that talk about issues ranging from pets to manscaping, to IO, AE, and BW, as well as minor players. It’s fun and calm and the people are well-intentioned. Very diff than Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I do have empathy for anyone that deeply enmeshed with someone like Alice. She likely feels seen by Alice when in real life she feels overlooked or forgotten. I saw the Pfizer woman's photo and felt so sorry for her. She's just a normal woman at home with her dog looking for some connection and purpose.
AE and her FMs, after bullying BW, IG and others for so long are now running scared lol. Most of them like henryscarf, pfizer and tallulah have locked their accounts. I think they enjoy being part of this soap opera and they never thought there would be consequences for their bullying. I am not sure they like Alice so much as they like attention and AE will give them likes and tweets as long as they sing from her hymn sheet.

Personally I am glad that Heather is going to take action. I don't think BW or IG will sue for defamation though they would be within their rights to. So karma is coming and a fellow Tattler is going to serve it. :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
One aspect I am disappointed in is that Alice as far as we know hasn’t been held to account for what I see is DV. That disturbs me.
It says you can do this and get away with it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I dont think it's fair to accuse her of physical abuse outright, verbal is obvious (and probably inevitable), but for physical I'd like to have more clues than this.

Reactions: 11
I dont think it's fair to accuse her of physical abuse outright, verbal is obvious (and probably inevitable), but for physical I'd like to have more clues than this.
Domestic isn’t only physical if that’s what you think I mean. Domestic is also emotional and cyber.
I do not in anyway accuse anyone of physical.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok peeps, I'm an dweeb and I feel bad for the people catching up so I've taken notes and prepped a recap for the next thread. If someone could post it on my behalf that would be faboo as I reckon I'll be tucked away in Bedfordshire when this thread closes. Whoever posts, do edit as you see fit x

Attempted Thread #29 recap:

@House of Tea brought our attention to an old gossip site post from 2008 (see pg 2), referencing IG attending the Fantastic Four premier with a black eye. IG claims an accident caused by AE with a golf club. TTs discuss whether this was an accident, no evidence either way, but interesting discussion.

See pg 3 for article posted by @House of Tea..

Discussions followed re. IG’s vanity, and that this could have been caused by AE’s detrimental comments towards IG, causing a deep insecurity within him.

@IHateHadargoyle posts a DM article showing AE’s callous comments about IG’s nose being passed on to their daughter, see pg 4
@WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot posted an article concerning IG’s vanity torment on pg 4.

@Junebug895 posts video of AE cheering during Welsh rugby game, scaring big E, and being shamed for it by AE. Very sad video.

Lighter note for IG fan girls. See pg 8 for pic of IG showering and covering bits, a la Botticelli’s Venus.

Fan girls enjoy for a while and wipe up when they’re done.

The Great And Powerful Penguin86 (come on, you love it!) reveals creepy Ashley has posted his “package” for AE, which comes to 13.5kg and will have been quite costly. See pg 14 for the gross details.

TT’s note that AE has, again, been disturbingly silent. It is notable that said silence is during Prime Time e.g. wine o’clock.

Discussion amongst TTs moves on to BW’s visa status, see pg 27, @Caitlyn130 for details. She’s been back and forth from the states, and knows her visa stuff!

Pg 31, @Penguin86 posts Ashley’s shipping receipt tweeted to AE. TTs vomit en masse.

After this there’s a lot of discussion about body hair. It was fun, and we all learned a lot about each other. Not warning you with page numbers, you just enjoy it for yourself!

Approx. pg 43 onwards, it’s established that Pfizer has a new account and is viciously going after our dear Penguin86. “Take Back Texas 2022” makes threats with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and such suchery, but is clearly an idiot.

Codename *Sprite* is on with us, previously being in battle on Twitter with AE and FMs. *Sprite* is apparently an accomplished legal mind and has made some sort of deal with Lupine to avoid a defamation case against AE, who has committed some serious no-no’s along with her flock. Despite accord with Lupine, it appears he or she cannot rein the pack in, and *Sprite* will do what he or she will do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
One aspect I am disappointed in is that Alice as far as we know hasn’t been held to account for what I see is DV. That disturbs me.
It says you can do this and get away with it
Women usually get away with DV. I am sure there was verbal abuse, less sure about physical but it's possible. I work in child protection and while I know this is generalising, it tends to be middle class couples where the woman gets violent. Often the man puts up with a ton of abuse before she does something that really scares him and he either leaves or calls the cops or ambulance. Noone wants to believe that that nice, educated middle class lady could do such a thing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Women usually get away with DV. I am sure there was verbal abuse, less sure about physical but it's possible. I work in child protection and while I know this is generalising, it tends to be middle class couples where the woman gets violent. Often the man puts up with a ton of abuse before she does something that really scares him and he either leaves or calls the cops or ambulance. Noone wants to believe that that nice, educated middle class lady could do such a thing.
When I looked up domestic violence the cyber attacking is definitely a form of domestic violence. We have proof of that. Verbal or physical we do not.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's 9am here and I've been reading a novel since I woke up. Finally decided to check Tattle. Is Alice still quiet and it's just the FMs arcing up? Or is Alice raging too?

Reactions: 1
Ok peeps, I'm an dweeb and I feel bad for the people catching up so I've taken notes and prepped a recap for the next thread. If someone could post it on my behalf that would be faboo as I reckon I'll be tucked away in Bedfordshire when this thread closes. Whoever posts, do edit as you see fit x

Attempted Thread #29 recap:

@House of Tea brought our attention to an old gossip site post from 2008 (see pg 2), referencing IG attending the Fantastic Four premier with a black eye. IG claims an accident caused by AE with a golf club. TTs discuss whether this was an accident, no evidence either way, but interesting discussion.

See pg 3 for article posted by @House of Tea..

Discussions followed re. IG’s vanity, and that this could have been caused by AE’s detrimental comments towards IG, causing a deep insecurity within him.

@IHateHadargoyle posts a DM article showing AE’s callous comments about IG’s nose being passed on to their daughter, see pg 4
@WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot posted an article concerning IG’s vanity torment on pg 4.

@Junebug895 posts video of AE cheering during Welsh rugby game, scaring big E, and being shamed for it by AE. Very sad video.

Lighter note for IG fan girls. See pg 8 for pic of IG showering and covering bits, a la Botticelli’s Venus.

Fan girls enjoy for a while and wipe up when they’re done.

The Great And Powerful Penguin86 (come on, you love it!) reveals creepy Ashley has posted his “package” for AE, which comes to 13.5kg and will have been quite costly. See pg 14 for the gross details.

TT’s note that AE has, again, been disturbingly silent. It is notable that said silence is during Prime Time e.g. wine o’clock.

Discussion amongst TTs moves on to BW’s visa status, see pg 27, @Caitlyn130 for details. She’s been back and forth from the states, and knows her visa stuff!

Pg 31, @Penguin86 posts Ashley’s shipping receipt tweeted to AE. TTs vomit en masse.

After this there’s a lot of discussion about body hair. It was fun, and we all learned a lot about each other. Not warning you with page numbers, you just enjoy it for yourself!

Approx. pg 43 onwards, it’s established that Pfizer has a new account and is viciously going after our dear Penguin86. “Take Back Texas 2022” makes threats with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and such suchery, but is clearly an idiot.

Codename *Sprite* is on with us, previously being in battle on Twitter with AE and FMs. *Sprite* is apparently an accomplished legal mind and has made some sort of deal with Lupine to avoid a defamation case against AE, who has committed some serious no-no’s along with her flock. Despite accord with Lupine, it appears he or she cannot rein the pack in, and *Sprite* will do what he or she will do.
The deal with lupine is to keep ae out of a defamation case? I thought he made a deal just to cover himself. Why should he protect her?

Reactions: 7
It's 9am here and I've been reading a novel since I woke up. Finally decided to check Tattle. Is Alice still quiet and it's just the FMs arcing up? Or is Alice raging too?
she did a bit, check page 33

Reactions: 5
It's only 5pm in Alice land. The night is young and full of wine

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.