Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #17 Her house is extra dusty, I bet she smells all musty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the sugar kick from the alcohol that wakes you after a few hours. Alice always wakes up in the night after a boozy evening on Twitter. It’s when she starts her tweet clean-up and damage control.
View attachment 888969
Playing devils advocate, it could just be stress that causes her insomnia. I’ve suffered it for years, and it’s a witch. (Not denying she’s seemingly a boozehound, though I’m way less disturbed by those videos than anyone here apparently. I think they were just a drunken attempt at being funny, albeit failing, but I don’t think they were anything more than that).

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately it is entirely possible that he might go full abandonment, or at least a temporary vanishing out of panic and hoping things will calm down. I know people would not like to think that but it happens.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So here's what I think will happen in 10 years..

AE will be in a council flat in Bristol on disability benefits due to the alcoholism. She won't be on spousal support as the youngest is 18. Both kids are estranged from her and Ella is an actress/model.
They live with IG and BW and their half siblings.

AE is well known in the area as "that loon Alice" as she makes frequent trips to the offy and then rants about "my hub" and "his mistress" while she is there. However she still has plenty of time on twitter and insta to defame IG, BW their kids and now her daughters too. Lupine and the psycho grannies are there to support her on SM so it's all good. :whistle:
I’ve been pondering this (one or both of them returning to the UK). Unless they’ve each voluntarily kept up their NI contributions (for non-Brits this is National Insurance which is a tax to pay for social care, health care, state pensions etc) neither of them will have paid enough years of NI to qualify for a state pension by the time they hit retirement age. Alice is financially f*cked unless she wises up and has the sense to invest/get a goddamn job/stop being a walking financial disaster.
What a scary place to be, and all of her own making :(.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What if all his communication is on The Wizard and because she’s refusing to use it she’s missed it all? Alternatively he’s escaped a Narc and is just trying to get access to his children.

Reactions: 13
I bet she won't pay Gloria out of her own savings. Poor Gloria will be dropped faster than a bogan's knickers when she has to fund her "rent" out of Alice's miniscule alimony and Etsy earnings.
Unfortunately it is entirely possible that he might go full abandonment, or at least a temporary vanishing out of panic and hoping things will calm down. I know people would not like to think that but it happens.
Yes, I’ve thought so too. If he has panic attacks, he might not be able to face Alice’s music at this point or their children’s refusal to talk to him. Perhaps, this is what Alice was hoping to achieve in the first place, to freeze him

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.