Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #17 Her house is extra dusty, I bet she smells all musty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would tell your spouse to shut the duck up?
No not in those words, it’s just an Internet acronym I used. I don’t argue with my partner we have a really respectful relationship we don’t ever shout at each other. Sometimes get annoyedwith the kids though 🤣

I would have said ‘do you have to be so loud’ or ‘Jesus!’ and then laughed it off. I think it would scare a small child and my partner would have done the same thing, massive cuddle and say sorry

I don’t think IG is as placid and dull as it’s been made out. I think he’s got it in him to shout at her for sure. He got irritated with loads of her dramatics - look at the Insta vid where they are out hiking.

I think their RS was: her being an over dramatic passive aggressive prick, him getting more and more annoyed by her, eventually shouting at her, her crying hysterically, him grovelling. In front of the kids

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just looking through her film titles.. which include (I kid you not)

Liars All
The Abduction Club
Grimm

And the best one....
Dangerous Parking

I swear this all means something.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just looking through her film titles.. which include (I kid you not)

Liars All
The Abduction Club
Grimm

And the best one....
Dangerous Parking

I swear this all means something.....
She’s been reading here as we were laughing about this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He is in fact El Chapo. That guy you saw in the news - he was just paid to take the fall. IG is in fact Mexican through and through. He learned Welsh purely to prop up his lies and fake identity.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So here's what I think will happen in 10 years..

AE will be in a council flat in Bristol on disability benefits due to the alcoholism. She won't be on spousal support as the youngest is 18. Both kids are estranged from her and Ella is an actress/model.
They live with IG and BW and their half siblings.

AE is well known in the area as "that loon Alice" as she makes frequent trips to the offy and then rants about "my hub" and "his mistress" while she is there. However she still has plenty of time on twitter and insta to defame IG, BW their kids and now her daughters too. Lupine and the psycho grannies are there to support her on SM so it's all good. :whistle:
Except that social media has fizzled out (a la Friendster) as the world wised up to how toxic it is and something better has replaced it which doesn't allow for that type of bullying and slander, so now she's stuck making tik toks that like, 7 people view.

(And I don't think it will be BW, I'll think he'll end up with someone else.)

Reactions: 6
So here's what I think will happen in 10 years..

AE will be in a council flat in Bristol on disability benefits due to the alcoholism. She won't be on spousal support as the youngest is 18. Both kids are estranged from her and Ella is an actress/model.
They live with IG and BW and their half siblings.

AE is well known in the area as "that loon Alice" as she makes frequent trips to the offy and then rants about "my hub" and "his mistress" while she is there. However she still has plenty of time on twitter and insta to defame IG, BW their kids and now her daughters too. Lupine and the psycho grannies are there to support her on SM so it's all good. :whistle:
While Gloria is living her best life with her bestselling book of the real story. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've not listened to this with the sound on, but why does the kid get upset??? Ioan reaction seems normal to me. But then I'm from Glasgow. You know when teams score 🤣🤣🤣
I'm noise sensitive so this would have upset me as a child too. Maybe she was just startled though, she looks as though she was taking herself off and almost bumps into him as he turns to fist pump the air - obviously just a total accident but if she was already upset at the noise level, the almost getting clunked in the face would have been upsetting too.

Could be many causes like from sensory sensitivity as someone mentioned to genuinely not liking adults acting in any way unusual to acting out as she knows she is expected by mother to not like it
Oh I'd never even thought about your last bit, that is also very possible and very sad!

Reactions: 3
I find it so bizarre that people are pitching the idea of her forgiving him, like they would get back together. Seriously?! He filed for divorce 9 months ago. If there's anybody that's been doing drugs, it's these crackpots.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it so bizarre that people are pitching the idea of her forgiving him, like they would get back together. Seriously?! He filed for divorce 9 months ago. If there's anybody that's been doing drugs, it's these crackpots.
Like he’d even consider it.

Reactions: 9
My kid once started crying because I wore a face pack. Also because I took the wrong colour of underpants out of the drawer. And many others.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_2021-11-27-16-52-17-773_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

Was she expecting him to appear at the house? He could just be in his own apartment sleeping off jet lag (or the drugs)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 891439

Was she expecting him to appear at the house? He could just be in his own apartment sleeping off jet lag (or the drugs)
Hopefully he’s with lawyers making sure he can safely get the girls out of there. There’s absolutely no doubt in my mind they need a break from her. It’s relentless, she’s ruining every single day for them. If they celebrate Christmas I can only assume she’ll be off on one that day too.
Kids remember these things.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
:ROFLMAO:One of her zombie sycophants just said a judge will order him into rehab
I think sometimes in her long rants she makes pieces of real not made up stuff slip. Everything else she says is manipulated one way or another. So she says he used to come to the house and talk to her bla bla and then suddenly (!!) for "some reason" it stopped. What I wonder is what happened? What did she do for him to suddenly (be advised to) go no contact with her. I think she must have been making scenes/ going hysterical/ trying to con him in to doing something - dont know, Im sure she did something there.
Right. She also said since August 2020 he would not look at her, stayed on the couch and/or guest bedroom, and then announced he was leaving their family in January and it was a surprise to her. Yet now she acts like they were going to stay best friends and co-parent and suddenly one day he said he couldn't communicate with her anymore and refused to talk to her or see her? Poor, innocent Alice. All of her stories never match, but the one thing that always matches is she is the poor innocent, sweet wife, who has done NOTHING wrong in the marriage nor the separation nor in the co-parenting of the kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t know anything that’s the issue
its totally freaking her out

butAlice. Alice. Alice.
he called 12 times the other day and the kids wouldn’t pick up
You sent them out with Gloria at call time
You can’t say his name without them crying and wailing
You have accused him of being a drug dealer

I don’t know what you were expecting was going to happen

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.