Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #84 When the Ioan gets tough, the Gruffs get goin (to Europe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please god someone come out and say they were shagging Alice before Ioan left! That would be absolutely it for her!

Salad Cream Bloke would instantly cut her off for a start! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Nooooo, he’d reckon his chances shot right up 👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
AA8D319E-94FD-4C83-BBCD-3634F28DA827.jpeg
Omg! I mean that’s a low blow about the sign but also who the hell is mad Betty??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those implications are beyond sick and vile.
My narc ex's baby-mama (I have no better description for the woman) was an entitled, spoilt brat with a horrendous temper. She went through a new man a month, and soon lost them because of said temper. She'd then accuse them of being paedophiles. She reminds me a lot of nAlice, actually.
The only small thing we can take comfort from is that if someone resorts to such crude, cruel accusations they're a) making excuses for the reasons they were left b) they've lost the battle. But if anyone - anyone - still has any sympathy for nAlice, just remember this accusation. Reflect on it. And wonder if this is the kind of person whom you really want to support.
And lest we forget she also accused poor Ioan of something similar!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
she wants 300k, a later text indicated that he offers (or rather offered, this was a year ago) half of it
What!!! So she gets a lump sum of $300,000 and then $150,000 a year and she’s crying about bankruptcy??? The bleeping cretin 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Never ever have I wanted to go on someone’s Instagram as much as I do tonight. I won’t but how is it someone you have never met can rile you up so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Alice is a liar, because anyone can google her address (which she exposed herself) and see that you cannot see into that yard. Anything in her yard was posted by her, The broken window pane in the garage door, the filthy pool, the ratty blinds... She should get off SM and clean up the mess she posted herself. Gloria is never coming back and Ioan is no longer paying for her to sit on her ass.

Reactions: 34
Please god someone come out and say they were shagging Alice before Ioan left! That would be absolutely it for her!

Salad Cream Bloke would instantly cut her off for a start! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I would love the Vampire Diaries guy to fess. I’d also love to hear anything at all from her father.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I suppose they can fine her for this and then it still comes out of IG's money which he gives her. She will use that to further the PA. "You can have X because I have to pay the fines your dad put on me."

Seriously a spell behind bars is needed. Orange is the new black mAlice.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I would love the Vampire Diaries guy to fess. I’d also love to hear anything at all from her father.
That would be a tattle goldmine if some guy confessed to passionate, shart-filled nights with the woman of every man's dreams Alice. I reckon it's likely she herself cheated at some point? Gloria's watching the kids, she slips out to get slipped one.

Course she'd be bleeping mad to considering how hot Ioan is but....oh yeah, she's bleeping mad. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I suppose they can fine her for this and then it still comes out of IG's money which he gives her. She will use that to further the PA. "You can have X because I have to pay the fines your dad put on me."

Seriously a spell behind bars is needed. Orange is the new black mAlice.
This is a good point. It’s almost trying to hurt him in any way shape or form so him paying for this could be something she’s fully aware of when rambling.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
And … she had a chance to refute his allegations in her response to the initial request for the TRO. But all she said was she had first amendment rights.
Well that's what happens when you vent and abuse a person for over a year. People sit up and take notice and the abused person finally decides to stop you. So now she was at her lowest and it is not fair that she was exposed. So she's admitting that she did all that but it was because she was at the lowest point in her life? She has nothing that is why she is now screaming about her constitutional rights? I have news for her. Her rights end
where Ioan's begin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.