Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #84 When the Ioan gets tough, the Gruffs get goin (to Europe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to reply to @Sallysgap but got cut off.
I'm actually starting to think the girls are in more regular contact with their dad than Alice has been willing to admit. And I'm not convinced the relationships have been broken. I think it suits Alice for us to think that.
I have a lot more thoughts but I'm not well this morning so not willing to get into it now. Going back to bed now.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I already posted this at the very end of the last thread and am just copy/pasting here in response to the responses of my last post. Sorry! And I still love you all! 🥰

Well for my sins, the rain started pretty much as soon as we left the house earlier so we got absolutely soaked through. That's what I get for talking tit about B & I! I read all the replies there and as expected, there weren't any in agreement with me. 😞🤣. Someone said my view may be coloured as I don't like them. Not true. I've been so conflicted about this cos of my own experiences with a cheating hubby and I did absolutely relate to Alices rage & sympathised with her at first. Then as time went on and I followed all the threads here, I came to understand exactly what kind of person she is and why Ioan left. I don't blame him. I dont blame B for falling for him & taking her a chance at happiness. And I genuinely hope it works out for them and that mAlice eventually accepts it. ( pft yeah right). I also understand why people think they owe f**k all to her after her horrendous behaviour and I would agree, mostly. Like I said, my concern is for the girls. They're so young. And yes, ideally they wouldn't have access to social media & mAlice would've put their needs ahead of her own and they would have adapted in a healthy way to the new family dynamics. But she didn't and they haven't and they won't as long as this tit continues. Nobody HAS to post their relationships on social media. I know in my own life our last pics on social media together before the baby were probably 18 months ago. I still believe B should've continued to keep it low key until after Ioan and the girls begin to repair their very broken relationships. Its just adding fuel to an already raging fire.

I'll get my coat. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Quoting my own post from the very end of the last one (in which Alice says the house her dad lived in when she took Ella there as a toddler - so after her wedding obvs - was the one she grew up in). So what Tone is blathering on about … And she also has contradicted herself by saying her father never met either girl but in that same Reddit post she says she went with Ioan and Ella…. Truth is very fluid in the Evans clan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm actually starting to think the girls are in more regular contact with their dad than Alice has been willing to admit. And I'm not convinced the relationships have been broken. I think it suits Alice for us to think that.
I have a lot more thoughts but I'm not well this morning so not willing to get into it now. Going back to bed now.
Hope they are.
And get well wishes for you. Have a nice recuperative sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also I recall Alice saying the house she grew up in is not the one her dad and stepmum were living in at the time of her stepsister's death. Don't ask for proof, I don't have it. But def a different house. I do remember that.

Reactions: 11
That Reddit post is so disgusting but I’ve never read anything that showcases her narcissism more. It should be used as an example in Psychology textbooks.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hope they are.
And get well wishes for you. Have a nice recuperative sleep!
Thanks, I should have breakfast first and I have so much to do today.
Alice said her dad met Ella twice but Elsie not at all. Also no proof but I remember reading that, early in the threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope thats true! Sleep well!

Reactions: 10
That Reddit post is so disgusting but I’ve never read anything that showcases her narcissism more. It should be used as an example in Psychology textbooks.
Agree - it’s disgusting on a lot of levels. I am pretty sure her father and his wife had good reasons for not wanting her there. But that didn’t stop her from using the poor girl’s death as the source of sympathy grabbing story telling for Alice.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Funnily enough I was thinking the exact same thing Susan. I hope you feel better soon ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Quoting my own post from the very end of the last one (in which Alice says the house her dad lived in when Ella was a toddler - so after her wedding obvs - was the one she grew up in). So what Tone is blathering on about … And she also has contradicted herself by saying her father never met either girl bit in that same Reddit post she says she went with Ioan and Ella…. Truth is very fluid in the Evans clan.
And I repeat my reply to that in relation to the end sentences....

Yes cause that's what's she cared most of all, the most important thing for her at that time, Alice. You bleep.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
And I repeat my reply to that in relation to the end sentences....

Yes cause that's what's she cared most of all, the lost important thing for her at that time, Alice. You bleep.
Well, you know she is all about being kind. Unless, of course, people deserve to be abused.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Also I recall Alice saying the house she grew up in is not the one her dad and stepmum were living in at the time of her stepsister's death. Don't ask for proof, I don't have it. But def a different house. I do remember that.
It definitely is from what has been said surrounding everything. She can't even keep that straight.

Thanks, I should have breakfast first and I have so much to do today.
Alice said her dad met Ella twice but Elsie not at all. Also no proof but I remember reading that, early in the threads.
She says a lot. And not all of it is true. I take it that she was pregnant with wee Elsie at her step sisters funeral and the fall out from that, and distance from the UK and la, means that, that would be correct. But who knows with her. She might have contradicted that somewhere down the line, she's good at that.
Take care of yourself and try not to overdo it

Reactions: 12
Agree - it’s disgusting on a lot of levels. I am pretty sure her father and his wife had good reasons for not wanting her there. But that didn’t stop her from using the poor girl’s death as the source of sympathy grabbing story telling for Alice.
Even if their reason was bogus, she went anyway knowing they didn't want her there. Thousands of miles for the funeral of a girl she barely knew. Posted about her ruminations over who to bring, what to do. And then bitched about the poor girl's mother. What the actual duck?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Even if their reason was bogus, she went anyway knowing they didn't want her there. Thousands of miles for the funeral of a girl she barely knew. Posted about her ruminations over who to bring, what to do. And then bitched about the poor girl's mother. What the actual duck?
And then made it seem that she was super close to her stepsister, when the girl was 15 when she died, and Alice was in her early 40s. And hadn’t lived in England for years at that point. And had been estranged from her father since at least the time of her wedding … But it’s always all about Alice.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.