Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not forget, as if we ever could, the 'Marjorie' video.

Reactions: 23
btw since some brought that up: the part about there being no emergency especially due to the lack of physical violence danger is about him getting a ex-parte hearing. that point is done and dusted anyway.

Reactions: 11
Matthew was the one who intervened when Ioan nearly got sucked into the cult and got his mum to come and take him home and talk sense to him. So I can imagine Matthew doing this sort of thing when Alice heaved into view.
Not successfully this time though.

As for her latest Cameo, I see no remorse. It's the usual merail all about her woes and how her woes are worse than anyone else's. She is using the cameos as a way to justify her actions and partly as therapy (for herself).

Reactions: 15
Ok, I missed this, what did Alice say? I know who Victoria is, I just don't know what Alice published about her?
@SweetandSour explained it here

Reactions: 5
So this was a cameo someone paid for & as usual she manages to make it all. about. herself.
What a load of lying self serving bollocks.
As for the heavy use of filters, the least said the better!

Reactions: 12
Agree & BIB - totally. I had forgotten that. Must have been very painful for him when the scales began to fall from his eyes.

Reactions: 9
If Yo wants a RESTRAINING order and Alice wants a REMAINING order, maybe she’s hoping he’ll meet her in the middle with a REFRAINING order… much more gentle and open to (her) interpretation…

Reactions: 24
Agree & BIB - totally. I had forgotten that. Must have been very painful for him when the scales began to fall from his eyes.
@Just William. Agree. If my husband said that to me, I would be ashamed and would have to do some self reflection to see where I went off the rails. It would not be a laughing matter to me. I wouldn't even repeat it to anyone because for him to say that, my behavior must have been outrageous. No matter who it was directed at.

I would demand a refund from Cameo. What a nerve! So I had a look at Cameo she had 7 days to deliver a video unless you pay extra for the 24 hour one. I half thought of asking her to do an apology video to IG and BW but somehow I don't think that one will be delivered either. You can choose whether you want the video to be public or not. @sweetandsour2022 if Victoria paid through paypal she can get her money back that way.

Kelly Rutherford engaged in some serious shady behaviour to try and get full custody. The father was unable to enter America because of the actions/allegations made by her lawyer. Even when she had joint custody she didn’t abide by the court agreements and tried to claim that to allow them visitation to their father in Europe was unconstitutional and tried to keep them in America . I can’t remember all the details but she very much made her own bed regarding custody as she tried to deny access to the father. The father was given full custody but only after other avenues were explored and decimated by the mother.
(based on following the story a few years ago so could be fuzzy on details)

I bet anytime he told her she was doing his box in she would shout about her TwItEr FOLlOwErs thinking she’s hilarious.
It’s funny that between her and Tone neither has a decent personality.

Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion inspired by @Treacletrixter
never had a moral compass, will argue with a hat stand and is a whole hamper short of a picnic.

Probably needs shortening.

Pick up the phone you coward pick up the phone pick up the phone
or I'll bring the cops to your house and make you talk to me! I won't be ignored!

Reactions: 14
I remember reading (here?) that he was allergic to cats. I was myself many years ago.
BIB - the hand washing obsession I put down to possibly being part of his general anxiety during the latter part of their marriage?
We know he suffers from anxiety, had panic attacks & would break down on set.
I can't help but think all this was related to her ongoing abuse of him & him likely trying to repress his emotions?
He must have felt so conflicted & confused.
There's still stigma attached to men showing their emotions. She belittled him so often, even tweeting live how he was crying on the phone to his mum & speaking Welsh but then she has no empathy.
He comes across to me as a sensitive guy & she would have enjoyed exploiting that.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.