Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #77 Honk the Hornblower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t accuse him concretely of things he didn’t do. She can malevolently accuse him of things, now it’s going to court she will need concrete evidence.
No lawyer will touch her if she starts throwing wild allegations around at this point imo.

Reactions: 12
Honestly I don’t think the girls care to even look at 🐝’s Instagram at their age. They’ll be more interested in Tik Tok and their friends. Kids live in the moment unlike adults. I remember being their ages and all I cared about was having fun, especially with my friends.
Ella has become AE's proxy so given AE's obsession with the bogan She Devil there is no way Ella is not being roped into this mess. Sad - but the evidence is already there with the hack and her getting involved in commenting on the car park video 2 years ago.

I honestly hope he gets full custody of at least the 8 year old.
Judges don't like siblings to be separated so I don't think that is going to happen. Plus they won't want to be separated either.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He could get full custody of both but I don't know what will happen if the oldest refuses to go. Except that he would not be obligated for child support to Alice. I defer to all our legal experts.
There is a YouTube series about a boy named Parker Leverett. (he was 14 at the time) He refused to go into his Mom's house for custody arrangement. She called police, and they allowed him to stay with his Dad.

It happens again, and the police forced him to go with his mom, that time he was crying, it was hard to watch. The Dad also got arrested over custody violation, at some point. I didn't watch them all ()

I keep thinking about it, when the the E's are discussed. Gives a different perspective, on child custody enforcement, in the US.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The only way Alice or the girls will even see B’s insta stuff is if they seek it out or someone else shows them. I’m sure B will have a lot of accounts blocked which pretty much covers her for upsetting them. I used to nose at my ex’s pics and my husband’s ex’s pics. Used to wind me up. I don’t do it anymore and my feelings were the result of my own curiosity- not their fault at all. I had no right to witch and moan about it because it wasn’t posted for me. I’m glad I figured that out quickly otherwise I could have turned in to an Alice!!
It's natural to be curious but also to realise when it's eating away at you and stealing your peace of mind.

Ella has become AE's proxy so given AE's obsession with the bogan She Devil there is no way Ella is not being roped into this mess. Sad - but the evidence is already there with the hack and her getting involved in commenting on the car park video 2 years ago.

Judges don't like siblings to be separated so I don't think that is going to happen. Plus they won't want to be separated either.
It would be absolutely tragic if they were separated they seem to have a strong bond.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just catching up … re Bianca posting in Wales . IMO she wouldn’t have posted anything, & they would probably have kept this trip private, but for the fact AE informed Lupo they were in ‘London ‘ & he posted it on Twitter.
What is the poing of keeping it private , it’s out there that they are out of the country, plus I imagine her posts are really for her friends & family in Aus.
Also this way they can control their narrative, which is the truth , they are not in London, which wou have probably been spun by Malice into him spending thousands on the most expensive hotel etc …. they are simply visiting his parents for some much needed R&R ( said that last bit in the voice of Uncle Bryn )
Ahh, I just discovered Gavin and Stacey on Britbox, I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I want something a lot different this time round

Sorry for the interruption to planned programming 🥰View attachment 1086083
I went with a full length kimono type hippy dress from Miss June (complete with tassels and bells) and my trusted doc martens - mainly because first wedding was full on white dress etc and wanted this one to be completely different and show off a bit more of who I am - have you thought of going completely different?

1645793342423.png

Fitting ad on here today.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the hack may be one of the most damaging things for Alice in terms of custody and possibly the RO as well. Though no one can have eyes on their kids all the time, Ella is in Alice’s custody, and Alice is trying to make the case that she is the more fit parent and should have sole custody. And yet not only did the child hack her dad’s account, but then Alice got involved as well. Whether she actually encouraged it or did it herself, Alice looks really bad having reposted the screenshots to her account three times, ultimately with the “wasn’t me!” implication that the caption was intended to convey. It also shows a pattern of escalating harassing behaviour under Alice’s roof. Yeah, she can say the kids are upset, kids will be kids, but that doesn’t explain away her role in it or why Ella was allowed to get to that point.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I see lady V(ile)* is in LA. Wonder if she'll see her bessie while she's in town.

*whoever called her that thank you and I've stolen it hope that's cool ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“It is common knowledge among family law practitioners that the quickest way for a parent to lose primary physical custody is for that parent to obstruct the visitation rights of the other parent.”
Hosseini had “poisoned” the relationship between Steiner and his elder son, and that custody of the younger son was perhaps the only way to prevent that kind of alienation from occurring with the younger son.  
from here: https://caselaw.findlaw.com/ca-court-of-appeal/1239854.html

• Wow
Damn term papers, anything crazy last night? I have to catch up.
Here's a laugh if you're in need of one of those ol' things! 💚

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5_.png

6_.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Bianca isn't using that option though. The circle around her icon would be green if she did this. Her account is public too, I just checked as someone else thought it might be private :)
When I went to her site to see her vids it informed me that she would see who is viewing it.

Reactions: 7
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I predict Alice's approach to the restraining order will be to provide evidence that IG has been IGNORING her and should be communicating with her directly (with no lawyers, which cost $1000 dollars each time she tries to speak to him) and he should be coming to the house!
So she will be trying to get the judge to FORCE him to speak to her without lawyers and stop wasting money on legal letters....

Bonkers but you have to think how she thinks to work out what she will do next.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I'd still like to see Alice thrive and turn her life around because those two girls would really benefit from this. I fear she's too wrapped up in her own misery at the moment to parent in a fitful manner. I worry about little Elsie I think she's going to be really confused and missing her Dad but won't tell Alice for fear of upsetting her.
I hope this custody dispute doesn't drag on!
BIB: have I misunderstood?? I've been thinking that the upcoming court date (March 11) is only for the Restraining Order. Did I miss reading that it is also about child custody?

ETA: I do understand the correlation of the two - that PA will also be evidenced in the RO thereby potentially affecting custody.

Last edited:
When I went to her site to see her vids it informed me that she would see who is viewing it.
That's true of anybody who posts a public story on Instagram. It doesn't mean it's set to close friends though, which is what the post I originally replied to said.

Reactions: 5

I agree with you but I don’t think the girls are going to go looking for trouble. They’re probably sick of it and embarrassed by their mother. I imagine they’re politely avoiding her.
That’s how I avoided the chaos in my narc sibling home. Any chance I got to be with friends I took, in fact I spent more waking hours at my best friend’s home than my own.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It was what? You lost me sorry. I was with you til the last 2 sentences and I've missed it.
I mean the bit where Ioan said in the Guardian interview that they've been struggled for 4 years.

Alice mentioned that there something about this interview to be published he was terrified about and she cant figure out what it was

luckily for Ioan’s lawyers, they can see the defence. They also will have asked Ioan to be totally honest with them and have counter arguments or explanations for what they suspect may be brought up

my feeling is a judge may tell them both they are not covering themselves in any glory here and it’s not impossible that he isn’t going to be able to determine if they are or aren’t socks of Ioan or Bianca, he doesn’t have enough evidence, I can’t see how he could take it as a defence?

Alice isn’t bringing along anything solid from tattle or Twitter apart from a feeling. She also didn’t take out a TRO on IG or BW first, which would have been the most logical solution to stopping it, she did also stay on SM for way too long and engaged with them which is a no no - Ioan and Bianca are not engaging with ‘trolls’, Alice is!

the ‘he made me do it’ angle is her worst defence, she should not do this, she should just say she was unwell, is remorseful and is now seeking treatment. That would be the most likely way she should get a pass….

the judgment will surely be based on how she has conducted herself, in the face of having sock accounts attack her, how did she deal with it? You can’t just say to a judge well a sock account came after me so I had to defend myself, when there are lots of other avenues she could have taken that didn’t result in this harassment of Ioan
Again, RO hearings dont require outright proofs, the procedure is based on Preponderance of Evidence.

If for example Alice claims that the socks say things only Ioan can know (edit: not only personal stuff but also current procedures) and shows them the screenshot of Tamika asking Bianca to help her unlock her tattle account plus her showing that tattle is widely perceived to be a troll site, and has whatever evidence that Tamika for example is a shared account (she claimed a IT expert and writing style expert proved it, whether that's true or not) a judge could be lead to believe that what Alice alleges is more likely to be true than not. This stuff doesnt need proof in RO hearings, it's all about probabilities from the POV of somebody who is not reading thousands of opinions on this matter before this.

BUT, again, this would unlikely change anything, because, indeed, Ioan's side could argue that Alice has probably tweeted everything herself, likely sought the fights herself (they cant be too specific on these two points, because it looks suspicious), that Bianca only tried to help a friend and didnt instruct her to do anything, that the abuse was excessive long before those socks were even a topic, so it wouldnt even excuse Alice behavior (not like that it would even if it wasnt the case) and that abuse over proxy is something Alice does anyway herself.

Just saying that this is probably the only bit that, if they get very lucky with the judge on this case, could give them a little chance.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Damn term papers, anything crazy last night? I have to catch up.
Here's a laugh if you're in need of one of those ol' things! 💚

Oh my! I am not worthy of your talent. You should be doing this for a living! 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.