Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #67 a slug of Moonshine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing title @TheNotoriousManzana and thanks @Penguin86 for always coming thru with the new threads. ❤

I done been thinking. See, I’m disappointed with the possibility that Ella either hacked her father’s account by herself or that she maybe partook in having done so; consequently, the incident has now been unavoidably thrust into our communal dialogue, which, as I’m sure others will agree, is a little uncomfy because our discussion has wandered into opinions about Ella’s personality, whether or not she’ll wind up like Alice, her being raised with high privileges that she is expected by some to just surrender and deal with, a few other things, etc. And this isn’t inherently “bad”! I’m not taking digs at anybody, I mean this event happened and it’s a big deal so we gotta discuss it. I just worry that our speculation could feel strange for her should our conversations ever find their way to her cyber-doorstep.

I don’t mean to speak for anyone who doesn’t wish to be spoken for, so idk include yourself if that’s your desire. Should she ever read our thoughts somehow, then I just hope elder E understands that we ultimately hope for her:

1. some genuine, long-lasting joy & peace;

2. an environment where she can further thrive in creativity and intellect (private school or no private school);

3. an environment where she isn’t subjected to her mother’s dangerously unhinged, impulsive antics and sheer abandonment of parental responsibility (her current home or some other home);

4. plenty of opportunities to practice compassion and generosity and empathy more often as she grows;

5. a solid understanding that she may not receive her expectations in life but that she will always be capable of making magic out of what is there for her;

6. and definitelyyy some good chances to improve her relationship with her father, whether that means picking up from the place in their friendship just before things soured or reconstructing it from the ground up—as well as many, many safe spaces for dialogue where she can voice her grievances, throw any tantrums that have been tormenting her, have the ability to exit those conversations for her own mental restoration before coming back to try again, and especially to listen to her father’s reasonings, regrets, apologies, hopes for their relationship, and to remember her preciousness to him.

Idk I just hope she remembers that above the chaos and uncertainty and fright, she’s still loved. It’s easy to “know” you’re loved—not so easy to actually remember it, if that makes sense?

Anyway I’m smoking in like autumnal weather right now, it’s amazing, someone pour me some more coffee, pls? ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 60
The thing with Alice is she is world class at projecting. Everything she accuses others of doing she does herself.
BW has bad teeth - alice has veneers
BW has sock accounts - Alice has a draw full
BW is sponging off IG - AE life work
BW stalks - AE offered money to stalk
Using Filters - Queen filterer
Cheating - cheats herself
What has worried me for a while now is when she said that she dreams BW will kill the kids.
I know it’s being dramatic and awful to say it but it won’t leave my mind.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
The thing with Alice is she is world class at projecting. Everything she accuses others of doing she does herself.
What has worried me for a while now is when she said that she dreams BW will kill the kids.
It's worried me too. I mean I knew she was unhinged but that's another level.

Reactions: 23
I think, as bad as she is, she has not given any reason to think this and I don’t think this is fair to say.

Reactions: 13
Thanks so much for identifying her hypocrisy—that in and of itself helps everyone, particularly new people, understand Alice better.

I share in your inability to forget that specific tweet. I genuinely believe that the remark suggesting that Bianca is capable of harming the children is what shoved her Twitter into lockdown. It was a whole new level of inappropriate and slanderous and disrespectful—anything you say involving the harming of children will be taken seriously, and that particular tweet sent me into a fury I cannot express, and what is so unbelievably crappy is that she STILL HASN’T LEARNED ANYTHING. She will never learn. She is a true narcissist—there is supposedly no punishment that this cruel person deserves. She has done nothing wrong. Her perception of victimhood immunizes her from any and all accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think, as bad as she is, she has not given any reason to think this and I don’t think this is fair to say.
she does think BW will kill the kids or at least “dreams it” . I know Alice so I know she thinks it. And she has a major history of accusing others of what she does. So I think my worry although small is valid.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Alice just wanted to portray Bianca as a monster, it backfired because if I recall not one of her twitter followers liked that post.

Reactions: 31
she does think BW will kill the kids or at least “dreams it” . I know Alice so I know she thinks it. And she has a major history of accusing others of what she does. So I think my worry is valid.
That’s when I had to take a break from here when she spouting all that tit….. my energy was getting really affected by her 🙏🏼❤✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 26
she does think BW will kill the kids or at least “dreams it” . I know Alice so I know she thinks it. And she has a major history of accusing others of what she does. So I think my worry is valid.
I see your point. I just think we are getting into dangerous territory here. I think we can all agree she her parenting is lazy or absent at best, but I think extrapolating this from her tweets is a step too far. Sorry.

Reactions: 16
It’s called projection and it’s easier to see from the outside from the inside

I see your point. I just think we are getting into dangerous territory here. I think we can all agree she her parenting is lazy or absent at best, but I think extrapolating this from her tweets is a step too far. Sorry.
If she has told the kids about her dreams, that is the territory I think a lot of people think is the scary part

Reactions: 21
It's not extrapolating if it's black and white which in this case it is. In the form of a vile tweet from Alice herself. The dangerous territory is that she tweeted such a thing in the first place. You can't blame us for being worried about it. Or sharing our worry. Or pointing out blatant hypocrisy either.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s called projection and it’s easier to see from the outside from the inside

If she has told the kids about her dreams, that is the territory I think a lot of people think is the scary part
So, hang on. We all got very upset and outraged when Alice said this about Bianca. Now, we are saying the same thing about Alice, with just as little proof and that’s ok?! WTF lads.

Reactions: 21
she does think BW will kill the kids or at least “dreams it” . I know Alice so I know she thinks it. And she has a major history of accusing others of what she does. So I think my worry although small is valid.
Even Betty B wasn't crazy enough to kill her kids and she was certainly murderous.

As Ella has twitter you have to bear in mind that a lot of what AE put out there was to further the PA that's already happening face to face.

In typical slimy fashion she thought she could get away with saying such libellous crap as it was "just a dream". And she can't be held responsible for her dreams can she??

Reactions: 28
With all due respect, I think we should delete this post and get back to disagreeing about the same things… repeatedly 💓

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m not suggesting she will kill her kids. More just looking at the way her mind works. And I think that is the worry.

With all due respect, I think we should delete this post and get back to disagreeing about the same things… repeatedly 💓
You can report it.

Reactions: 16
Sadly you can't rule out anything with her (although she strikes me as too performative to take her serious, even if I do worry, but not about the kids), but it is indeed not fair to project the absolute worse back to her, even if she does it herself. She deserves judgement, and her psychos for defending her (one seriously claimed it's normal to dream something like this and post about it WTF), but it's not a good thing to go deep down her level.

Reactions: 25
I think Alice has tried (from no evidence) to paint BW as a psychopathic monster. On the basis of her posting a photo of a her & IG's shadow in France.
Clearly BW should know that IG belongs to Alice. And France. So she has no empathy. And as she has no empathy, it means she's a psychopath. And psychopaths kill children.
I don't believe that AE believes this for one second though. She's just putting it out there for her army of haters to get hysterical about and harass BW until BW gives up and goes away. She's always looking for the weakest link to bully into submission. For years that was IG. She can't bully him to come back so she's trying to bully BW away.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Yeah I’m not suggesting she will kill her kids. More just looking at the way her mind works. And I think that is the worry.

You can report it.
I don't think you were suggesting anything of the kind.
I don't get the hassle.
I'm going out for lunch I'm going to have to have wine 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.