Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan and Bianca are not the statistical norm. He is much older than she is. She has a debilitating illness. They both have been in abusive marriages. And they are surviving Alice's abuse still. This relationship is very different from most and they are bonded to each other. I say bring on the wedding.

Reactions: 44
They still go through the biological process. Their stress time is coming over the next few years. But they are emotionally intelligent, clear about each other's rationale and lovingly committed. However thing like extreme stress from aggressive children, financial impacts and turnabouts in their health (ie one having to give up substantially more to care for another, and the other's guilt or worry or resentment) can impact severely on the most loving and emotionally strong relationships. Hope it doesn't, but I am not a Disney Princess kind of gal.

Reactions: 14
I say bring on the wedding.
IG needs to thank us turds in his wedding speech. This was the one place on the net where AE's narrative didn't fly back in the day.

And no, Alice, we don't expect an invite but we would still be a lot more welcome than you at the big event!

Reactions: 18
And to clarify, I know there are relationships where people will work through the most awful conditions, the most awful issues and still come together. They have usually moved through the sexual early stage to the very very strong friends stage and sexual beings second. I have a feeling I&B are moving from sexual to strong friendship as we speak. I doubt they will ever deny they fancy each other, but I'm sure their relationship will move more into a deep and loving companionship than a sexual or passionate relationship.

Reactions: 7
Ella's behavior is Alice's bullshit. There's no way Ioan would end a good relationship with Bianca to put up with more of Alice's bullshit. I believe he will cut off the kids, if it's too late to save them. Having peace in his life is worth more than continued abuse. It's Alice's fault that things got this far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Yeah but he won't 'cut them off'. His door will be open but he can't accept abusive behaviour from either of them as it's not good for him, BW or them. It's AE doing abuse by proxy via the kids.

Reactions: 32
I think Bernal gave her price for a run-of-the-mill divorce. She wants a fight over a pre-nup he will expect her to pay for it. Since she no longer has access to Ioan's bank accounts she is out of luck. Bernal is not going to use any of that $25, 000 fee he is charging on fighting losing battles. He is a shark all right but she is the prey.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if Alice unpacked her glue gun and bedazzled Halloween costumes for the girls.

Reactions: 10
I find all the speculation about Bianca and Ioan’s relationship distasteful- moving from sexual to strong friendship. How the hell can anybody know that.

Reactions: 66
I havent anything to add but just wanted to admire my hat hence the post!
Alice is a cunt!
Happy Halloween everybody!

Reactions: 21
Maybe Ella could be directed in this direction- https://www.youtube.com/@TheAnti-AlienationProject a YouTube channel created by a young woman who has experienced PA from her mother and how she has reconciled with her father.
A good friend of mine was alienated from his daughters after separation - (I don't think he was 100% blameless though) and the older daughter has finally reached out to him- mid 20s now
---
They can send us a video message and give it to Lin to post. The explosion in Arleta will make it all the sweeter.
oooh a poem, do a poem, Arleta/sweeter

Reactions: 7
The more you know
Bad Vlad’s being very discrete, ie singular, about Malice’s future. At this point she might as well tell her life story through the medium of interpretative dance and have done with it.
(Who’s brave enough to play Alice, while wearing a body stocking and Marcel Marceau makeup?)
I’m guessing, without reading the rest of the comments, that she’s a) still on one b) still unemployed c) still grifting off those who will soon become ‘former friends’ d) pissed on Chateau Rotgut.
Has *anything* changed? Anything at all? You’d never suspect there’s a war in Ukraine and in the Middle East, would you?

Reactions: 16
Don't we all look great in our hats!

Poor I looks a tad perturbed, but I think he looks as fab as ever.

Reactions: 14
Alice tweeted in june 2022 something about it being Ella's last day in school. With "Ella was removed from school" she meant the new school year as enrolling is early in the year.
I find all the speculation about Bianca and Ioan’s relationship distasteful- moving from sexual to strong friendship. How the hell can anybody know that.
it's bizarre, heck, we dont even know if they ever had a overly sexual relationship to begin with

I do understand the OP's point of the average case etc etc but tbh them surviving the first two years of this drama as a couple already is defying the odds.

Maybe Ella could be directed in this direction- https://www.youtube.com/@TheAnti-AlienationProject a YouTube channel created by a young woman who has experienced PA from her mother and how she has reconciled with her father.
man, that's a great channel

I think one big issue Ioan faces is not only does he have the classic issue of the kids being told lies about him. They are also taught values that even if they find out that Alice was lying would still not change their stance on him (eg the child support lie, no doubt they think he should give them all his money, so it doesnt matter that he was paying all along).

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Alice tweeted in june 2022 something about it being Ella's last day in school. With "Ella was removed from school" she meant the new school year as enrolling is early in the year.
many thanks -- that makes a lot more sense!!!
<I deleted my post so hopefully it wouldn't confuse others.>

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.