Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Celia Walden’s comments derogatory and offensive, her pre-conceived opinions smack of classism, snobbery and racism. Sounds like she doesn’t expect black American artists to be gracious kind and cultured.

There’s reasons she writes for the Telegraph and is married to Piers.

Alice pretended to be a democratic liberal on SM but her friends - CW, Lady Cheesestring, Boshoff and Perez tell the story of the real Alice.
THANK YOU!!!!

You've much more politely and coherently explained the insufferable patronizing tone in that post and extends to Alice's way of saying things too.

The idea of manners and being raised right just made me want to puke. Alice does it often too and the whole target tmz video was with a woman of color as well.

I hope the evaluator is noting things like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Alice is love bombing Celia atm. Commented on all her recent posts. Which is new. She doesn’t often comment on Celia’s posts. Why now?
This is all about grifting for money. Hence, the emotionally broken posts on her Instagram. The fact that she mentioned twice on Instagram that she and the babieeezzzz will be out of money for rent, food in five weeks says it all.

Reactions: 30
I just read the comments on the DM story and I had to laugh. Not a single comment has the vote in her favour.

Reactions: 29
I just read where that guy from Vanderpump Rules makes $450k from Cameo and his wife made $2m from Jenny Craig. There you go Alice, get off your arse and put some actual effort into Cameo. Not sure Jenny Craig will have you, and havent they gone bust?

Reactions: 19
I just read where that guy from Vanderpump Rules makes $450k from Cameo and his wife made $2m from Jenny Craig. There you go Alice, get off your arse and put some actual effort into Cameo. Not sure Jenny Craig will have you, and havent they gone bust?
That's how lazy she is. She refused to work for the last two-and-a-half years. The kicker is she couldn't even be bothered to do the easiest thing in the world. Sit on her fat ass and turn on a video and do what she does best, talk out of her ass for a few minutes for money. It adds up. She posted five weeks ago that video with her in the red outfit, with her cupboards open (geez) and told the people she didn't respond to who reached out two or three times a year or more ago to come back and try again. She had been too upset to do some cameos for fans. Easy effin money. Grocery money. That's what a lazy cow she is. She's telling fans she was too distraught for three years to even do that? What an embarrassment.

I'll do anything for my babiezzzzz. Except the bare minimum. Gloria, while undergoing cancer treatment, still worked. Alice can't be bothered to put on a filter and jabber away. Un-bleeping-believable.

I mentioned on here that someone who was an unknown but began appearing once a week on a Sirus XM show as a guest co-host for an hour, and he says he went on Cameo and has so many requests that he sits down on Sundays and knocks them out one after the other. He is just a short, pudgy, balding, gay guy in his 50s, with a heart of gold and personality plus, who sees where there are opportunities. He got invited to be a co-host every so often because he ran into the host socially. That's how it started. And he's not a chef, but started a one-hour, once-a-week cooking show just because it interests him. He would promote it when he was a guest co-host on the radio show. So a lot of the middle-aged, female radio listeners began going to his Instagram for his one-hour cooking show on Thursdays at 5 pm. He's not a chef, but loves cooking. This is how you do it. The host of the radio show was shocked when the guy said how many people were requesting Cameos.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Maybe there are no requests. Would you request one, knowing her track record? She just talk about herself anyway.

Reactions: 12
Off Topic but Matthew Perry has died and I haven’t had a celebrity death hit me this hard since Robin Williams. 💔

Ok on topic - Alice Get A Job!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Re Matthew Perry. I have never seen an episode of Friends or anything else he has been in, but even I am shocked at his death. You can have everything and nothing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is sad. Hollywood is a small place. And I agree, Alice better stfu.
IMG_1105.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Honestly, prepare yourself Jojo. I doubt she will miss this opportunity to make someone else's tragedy all about her. ❤
This is a pretty big loss. She will be wracking her brain as to how to connect herself to him or worse still, what lie story she can come up to make it seem like she knew him

Reactions: 28
In her own words, she's a few months away from being penniless and yet she's not in any gainful employment. Surely something is better than nothing? Everyone knows it's bizarre but I still don't get how she can justify this in her own warped mind. $150 a week and her girls could be perfectly well fed
I so agree. Wringing her hands and bemoaning her fate is not going to put food on the table. If she’s really that scared, she could at least be checking out available aid for low-income families. Of course, some evidence of self-help (working) would likely be required.

Reactions: 18
If Alice's main concern is being falsely accused of being abusive to her children, she needs to look at these closely. We all know that abuse doesn't have to be just physical, and we also know that she checks off most (if not all) of these.

Screenshot (184).png
Screenshot (185).png

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Not a great weekend. The All Blacks lost to South Africa (BWTSH must be pleased) and I'm still getting my head around Mathew Perry passing away. Roll on Christmas. 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.