Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I see is a dad trying to calm his daughter who is acting erratically.

Definitely reflects badly on Ella but shows Ioan in a good light.

Reactions: 37
Despicable of mAlice to engineer the leaking of this video of her child behaving appallingly - but so in character. We all knew she would release it 😡. Alice is mentally ill and wicked if she thinks this paints Yo-B in a bad light; it shows a father parenting well. And it shows an out-of-control, manipulative teen.

Alice Evans is a shite person and a worse mother

Reactions: 35
Just a reminder New Lips said yesterday that Uncle Tone was in charge of sharing the footage! Oh dear.

Reactions: 39
It's a teenage girl who has worked herself into a state as happens at that age.

Ioan remains calm.

No-one comes off badly or well. It is, like most focuses of Alice's attention, utterly irrelevant trivia.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anybodywithabrain is Alice
Tattlemember is likely Ella, her friend or Tony or Alice.
The tattlemember account will be deleted soon as it is the one that dumped the video, and she will use the other account to go mental.

Reactions: 13
For the love of god legal team, DO SOMETHING about this. duck the softly softly approach, IT IS NOT WORKING.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Anyone live close enough to Alice to deliver a message for me?

flick-anime (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And this is why Ioan let's things go.

Alice constantly tries to provoke.. .her absurd claims under fake accounts, the changing of schools, the imaginary boyfriend...she wants a reaction.

Ioan won't give her one. He let's it go because it is utterly irrelevant nonsense.

For someone who has spent herife trying to get attention she is spectacularly bad at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I just found the video I genuinely thought it was Alice talking. 😞 😞 and to think this is seconds after she threw a massive tantrum and trashed Bianca and Ioan’s home.

I hope Ioan and Bianca are ok. It’s so toxic. They need to take really good care of themselves and their own mental health. What a mess. 🩵🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It is shocking how much Ella sounds like her mother in that video. The fake hysteria and stumbling over her words, the intonations and the words themselves. I am not blaming Ella, only Alice, she has moulded an innocent child into this, she is an absolute disgrace of a mother.

Reactions: 51
Why the duck should Ioan be paying his abusers rent?

Screenshot_20231006_014246_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oops. Someone already responded.

Screenshot_20231006_014754_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
For the love of god legal team, DO SOMETHING about this. duck the softly softly approach, IT IS NOT WORKING.
But it could delay the custody hearing again & Alice knows that. They need to hold off until that’s been settled unfortunately.

Reactions: 13
I've just arrived. Has there been a video shared? Where is it available please?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.