Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Alice didn't wanted them" - there is a easy solution, self-represent yourself. She didnt even listen to her lawyers, so it doesnt make any difference. Just hire a lawyer that checks the proposed stipulations on whether you are getting screwed. Or does she mean Alice didnt wanted the divorce? Who cares?
2023_10_03_08_14_59_Posts_with_replies_by_new_lips_new_lips_X.png

who would call if something happened in her care? In Ioan's case obviously the kids didnt even thought about it either.

also there was police called for domestic violence to her house. She said it was fake, but so was the RO request against Ioan and Bianca.
2023_10_03_08_19_36_Posts_with_replies_by_new_lips_new_lips_X.png

no, that is binary thinking. No one says silence = innocent, loud = guilty. In fact, many of us said at the beginning that the jury is out on him or some even had him as a tit even when he was silent.

It's more evidence = guilty, nothing = presumed innocent. That's how it works.

But loud vs silent and playing it out on SM/press vs court is usually a neat indicator as to who is more confident that their truth is the truth. It's literally how everyone currently argues on Turner vs Jonas btw.
2023_10_03_08_21_49_Posts_with_replies_by_new_lips_new_lips_X.png

So another screw up here. She says also leg injuries, which were never mentioned before. The story was already very inconsistent when it came up. Loopy's description of events were about 100 times more dramatic than Ellas for example, and had added bits in there that Ella never mentioned. It's certainly hard to keep up with the story they settled with if they constantly slip up the bits they originally came up with before filing.

But anyway. Here is why it doesnt work with the injuries Ella claimed to have. Unless it's a sliding door (which it is not) you can only both suffer head and arm injuries if you are coming in from outside (like Bianca also claimed). When you leave from inside and the door closes behind you your bottom will stop the door before it hits your head or arm, in fact Ella claimed to be already at the doorframe, which means the door cannot even hit you anymore. Even if the forces are strong you will not fall against the frame (again, it's not a sliding door), but forwards, you may fall on the ground instead. I have mentioned this before but the news of this incident came up (not prompted by me and I never told anyone about this case before) in my friends whatsapp chat, it was huge enough to be covered by the big newspapers here, and the scientists in that group immediately called this exact fact out. Ella is very lucky that the lawyers spared her from cross exam, because that would have come out for sure.

There is also another indicator that Bianca's version is true: Ella claimed Elsie was behind her, which is the motive for why she instinctively went back in (to get her).

Clearly it was an accident, but it's obvious which story is more likely to be true. It's pretty obvious that Alice's side tried to creatively made it seem more dramatic.

PS: nice threat on there btw. "She'll get sued again" - litigation abuse anyone?
2023_10_03_08_25_38_new_lips_on_X_jgw1086_TonyEva92385840_Because_you_don_t_know_shit_you_stupi.png

2023_10_03_08_46_21_Posts_with_replies_by_new_lips_new_lips_X.png

this is another issue she can't really grasp. You cant enter Elsie as witness for this one and then spare her. She would then also get cross examed for all the other stuff, like that Ioan and Bianca were verbally abusive, which was denied by a much more credible witness and the two accussed. Her credibility is immediately shut down the second she confirms Ella's version on this one. And that's precisely why she wasnt allowed to testify. As an aside that it's a poinless testimony: of course sisters will have their backs, especially when the coercive controlling mother is involved.
2023_10_03_08_39_19_Posts_with_replies_by_new_lips_new_lips_X.png

this explains why she thought she was madly in love with Ioan
2023_10_03_08_43_30_Posts_with_replies_by_new_lips_new_lips_X.png

Ah, so the kids loving Ioan all this time was a lie. Gotcha. We cant rely on happy IG snaps/pap walks and Alice's words (even long after seperation) then? How interesting.
2023_10_03_08_44_17_Posts_with_replies_by_new_lips_new_lips_X.png

the utterly obsessed chicken account went temporary private to obsess over me it seems

I had just entered primary school in 2000 btw, my idols were Agumon and Son Goku
2023_10_03_08_54_18_new_lips_on_X_yellowskychick_And_because_Welp_is_well_known_to_have_hated_...png

PS: I dont believe that Ioan is an abuser because there is zero evidence on it. Alice's whole narrative is even that he was wonderful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Yep, he knows her all right. That’s why he’s spent (as per Welp’s estimate) $800,000 on getting rid of her.
This screenshat is from two years ago. God, that poor bloody man.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
You forgot @welp is also a German man who has a baby with Bianca, or Tamika, wasn't sure which one was referred to in that post. But damn welp gets around - Munich, Dusseldorf, threesomes with I&B and a baby with Tamika... How does she find the time or energy to go to all the F1 races? 🤪
Oh now you got me thinking...German male, F1 lover, plenty of time on his hands these days?

Welp = Sebastian Vettel.

Who bleeping knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Tone is a bellend, but I really dislike when people on Twitter X go after his health. Calling him a dying man or asking if his kidney problems affect his brain etc., I find those are incredibly low blows, and I'm normally quite cunty myself.

It's no different than him mocking Bianca and MS. Sure, sure, he had it coming or whatever, but stooping to his level really isn't necessary. Moo.

Yo Tone, I wish you a long life and a new kidney, and to be an absolute head to us for a long time to come!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Al can't keep track of the garbage she spews.

He hasn't called the children, how dare he!
He called the children, how dare he!

I guess all those alcohol binges and passing out on the kitchen floor and hitting her head on the way down have taken their toll.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
6 more of Alice's newest eBay purchases: footwear x4 (mules & fringed heeled boots, shoulder bag, quilted vest

eBay item number: 386091539174 link to suede mules
1696317260844.png

1696317361005.png

<><><>
eBay item number: 386130264841 link to suede pointed toe fringe boots
1696317894466.png

1696317980329.png

<><><>
eBay item number: 386089090357 link to mock neck quilted vest
1696318440219.png

<><><>
eBay item number: 314830161411 link to leather pointed toe white mules pumps
1696319026575.png

<><><>
eBay item number: 385916239509 link to red crinkled leather shoulder bag
1696319618193.png

<><><>
eBay item number: 314797775383 link to backless booties
1696320195603.png

<><><>
I don't understand anyone (mAlice) to keep buying all these shoes/boots/etc. and then she never goes anywhere to wear any of them. All we usually ever see of her is when she plays 'dress-up' inside her apartment to make selfies.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Al can't keep track of the garbage she spews.

He hasn't called the children, how dare he!
He called the children, how dare he!

I guess all those alcohol binges and passing out on the kitchen floor and hitting her head on the way down have taken their toll.
Damned if he does damned if he doesn't.

Reactions: 12
6 more of Alice's newest eBay purchases: footwear x4 (mules & fringed heeled boots, shoulder bag, quilted vest

I don't understand anyone (mAlice) to keep buying all these shoes/boots/etc. and then she never goes anywhere to wear any of them. All we usually ever see of her is when she plays 'dress-up' inside her apartment to make selfies.
It's just another form of addiction. It's half of the reason that house wasn't paid off. All she does all day is SM and shop. Getting a job, any job, would hugely improve things.

Reactions: 37
Ella is his double great features 💚
woww -- I've never thought of IG as being overly attactive but to me he is danged good looking in this! 😇

<I wasn't looking to see if Big E looks like her dad or not... I got side tracked looking at his image, lol.>

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Those mules are clearly mouldy, she's beyond help imo. I feel so dreadfully sad for those girls because she was clearly drunk when buying this shite. Moo!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
How dare you. Don't you know how hard Tone and his mates are and how they could mess you up? Just look at all the good they've done and the use they've been to Alice's cause so far, all those hard nuts going round beating up trolls cowering behind a screen shouting at socks.

Those fringed boots must be for big E. Too small for Alice.
But a bit inappropriate for a teenager?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.