Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
"Ioan believes that there are complications with Alice that will be assisted by having a psychiatrist as the child custody evaluator."

How does anyone else read this? Is this making reference to the suggestion of a psychiatric assessment of Alice as well as E, or is it purely about E?
My unprofessional opinion is that Ioan thinks Alice is mentally ill so he wants the evaluator to be qualified to make that judgement when considering custody.

”She be cray cray your honour” 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I wrote most of this last night but had a medically eventful evening with Mr. H and couldn't post.
Bless you for this, @Hiraeth, and thank you so much.
Re: the issue of Elsie’s unauthorised school move… what happens next with this? Will this be used as more evidence of Alice’s illegal and unlawful behaviour; will she be sanctioned? Will the judge consider it as part of a series of illegal/unlawful activities, such as the false identities on Twitter, or will it be addressed separately?
These are all good questions. I think, based on the transcript's description of how the school discussion went in court, that the status quo will remain for now. The main goal for Ioan, I believe, is to minimize disruption to the girls' lives as much as possible (as much as it can be possible in these difficult circumstances). Pressing the issue would cause further disruption in little E's life and possibly make both girls' lives more difficult if Alice were immediately held to account (imagine how she would be to live with, for them). Obviously little E would have stayed in the same school regardless of what happened with her living situation, if Alice had followed the court order. But she didn't, and Ioan is choosing to lose this battle for little E's sake. However, the judge obviously noticed it (judges aren't happy when their orders are ignored) and this will be a contributing factor in considering custody and which parent really does have the children's best interests at heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Periwinkleblue

Recap attempt: Alice had so many socks she confused herself. Alice's socks fought with her relations. Her relations blocked her socks. Alice clarified on Instagram that the socks posting horrible things on Twitter about Ioan were Bianca.

No real developments that we know of except an intriguing hint from Alice that she had been jailed but escaped in time to cook a wholesome dinner.

Pressure explosion imminent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Raz Cat

Ooh, the [Alice CAPS] PRIVATE texts. It didn’t matter that she threatened to destroy him in every inconceivable way possible (‘UPSET’ and ‘BLINDSIDED’ my arse) and kept his children from him while stealing his money and going to the newspapers and other media. Narcissists tend to believe that their relationship with their victim(s) is one in which both parties are equally complicit. If the victim stays with them, it becomes their personal little secret, a kind of ineffably warped love language (I have direct experience of this in my past relationships/family life). Revealing the extent to which the narcissist will go to the general public leaves a narcissistic wound the size of the Mariana Trench. She’s only angry that she’s been found out - but I will also wager that when her cowardly, rat-like brain realised there was no way she could defend herself in court on the basis of being ‘EMOTIONAL’ and ‘DISTRAUGHT’, she decided to make herself the victim - what a terrible man IG was to show her at her LOWEST when she was VOMITING and SHAKING with FEAR.
All narcissists know is how to play games - and they compete for the grand prize at the Victim Olympics. What worries me, though, is that because Alice is getting so little in terms of engagement and support, to the extent that we have an uncanny “Tale of Two Alices” in which she fights with herself and denies her own existence, that she’s going to escalate. She needs attention like air. I wonder what the hell is going on behind the scenes? As usual, it will be worse than we can ever imagine.
I really like this post, I don't think Alice believes they are equally complicit, as she sees Ioan leaving as being the locus for her undoing. If he had only stayed and kept the status quo, no matter how much of a fiction it was, none of this would have happened. She thinks this is all on him.

Her obsession with Bianca is fascinating to me. She has created in her mind, and put on SM, an entirely imagined accounting of that relationship, assigning motives, actions, and outcomes. These are either based on the thinnest evidence, or Alice's outright lies. Nothing she reports is any way based in reality, as she has never let truth stand in the way of making a slander. Her accusations change with the wind, or her alcohol/ambien intake. I don't think she really believes Bianca is somehow the mastermind running a shadow campaign against her, but saying it makes her a fair target for her ire. Nothing is off the table, and she is framed as having no redeeming qualities. She is sexually promiscuous, a home wrecker, a liar, and ugly to boot. There is no objective evidence for any of this. Outside of Alice's circle of haters, Bianca comes across as resilient, spiritual and optimistic. She seems to have made friends, and found her place here, despite the constant character assassination. I'm sure it makes Alice absolutely nuts to see Bianca's social circle expanding as her own shrinks.

Alice truly needs Bianca at this point to keep control of the entire situation. She has demonized Bianca to her daughters as being the reason their parents aren't together, and made it obvious seeing her would be a betrayal to their mother. She has convinced her followers, who don't seem to share a critical brain cell between the lot of them, that's Bianca's a slut who wronged Alice, and destroyed her perfect marriage. She has attempted to split Ioan and Bianca as a couple, and she sees it as justified revenge on her ex.

Sadly, she seems to forget that between the two of them, she is the one with a long and documented history of internet trolling and abuse. She really doesn't seem to understand that SM isn't a courtroom, and her machinations will be very transparent once she's in one. I'll be very curious to see how it all plays out...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Old Soak

VIP Member
Her entire adult life, Ioan rescued her. When it was clear that Oucassi wasn’t going to marry her, Ioan rescued her. When her mom died, Ioan rescued her. When Alice was too lazy to work, Ioan rescued her. When she could not get pregnant, Ioan rescued her. When his fan club made fun of her clothes, Ioan rescued her.
Her identity was the marriage and that is over at Ioan’s behest. The next loss in life that she suffers, she’ll suffer it without Ioan. When she loses the apartment and refuses to work, Ioan will be able to support himself and his girls no problem and she’s not included. Where she is deficient as a parent, he will be there for Ella and Elsie until his last breath. When we mock her clothes, he can’t shut down tattle or this thread like he could Ioan Online. And the fact that it’s so obvious that he is willing to spend whatever it takes to get Alice out of his life and spend whatever it takes to keep his kids in it, is a mortal wound to her ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

welp

VIP Member
The judge states that he would have to make findings. Anne states that there would have to be a noticed motion to seal the custody aspect, so the press has an opportunity to come and oppose the motion, if they desire to do so.
omg, I now picture Alice's friend turning up there to argue her case LMAO

It's interesting how soft Ioan's lawyers are still to Alice. It's pretty clear that Alice breached a court order with the school change and the judge noticed it as well, they know that Alice would use any attempt to punish her for this or to undo this to further the PA. It's pretty ridiculous that Alice's loonys are accusing Ioan of litigation abuse, it's the complete opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

ponyboycurtis

Nudging in here because I have a thought and it doesn't happen that often

Ioan is brilliant because he ensured that his money, if going anywhere, was going to the girls. The evaluator, the treatment, the possibility of help for the girls all paid for by Ioan. If Stinky would have got her claws on that money, none of it would have been spent on those girls. None, nada, zip, zilch. He has ensured that the girls are seen by professionals, and whatever happens with custody, the law is now involved. They never would have anyone in their life right now if he stopped fighting or caved in.This is a father who loves his daughters, we know that. This also is a man is steadfast and strong. He saw this whole thing coming. And, I believe reunification is possible, if the judge orders no contact with the big blonde boob. Hey, miracles happen. I survived two strokes, so never say never

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Nixlondon

VIP Member
...We are so grateful to you @Hiraeth for all that you do for us, while dealing with your real life and its issues, as well as some very tough times. As they say, not all heroes wear capes 😘
It would be great if everyone who felt so inclined to do a Like on this post to show @Hiraeth our gratitude for all she has done, and for the fuckton of money she has spent keeping us up to date.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Loveu2

VIP Member
So the damning video evidence shows Ioan trying to calm his hysterical daughter and calling her a term of endearment.
Makes him look even better.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
There’s very few people to weigh in or interview because the girls have nobody but their mum.

No grandparents. no aunts or uncles, no close family friends or godparents. Poor Ella had no teachers either for a year.

They’re so isolated it’s heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Dinate

I think Anne Kiley helped Alice out re the change of school. Judge Josh was already to come down on her for breaching the order that the children's stay in their schools unless the parties agree otherwise. Anne Kiley said that Ioan's concern had been that he didn't think Alice could afford her new flat, so that might mean another move for Elsie. She could have emphasised that Alice did in fact breach the court order by unilaterally moving Elsie's school, but accepted that if Alice is staying in the area, then there's no issue.

Once again, Ioan showing that he's not vindictive and just out to get Alice despite all her games.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Based on what's transpiring on Twitter/X, one could make the case that AE is encouraging people to report the psychologist who was present for the disastrous visit where the door incident took place. You know, a witness for the court. To me that looks an awful like a lot like a directed effort to intimidate a witness.

I'm sure the judge will be thoroughly amused when he is made aware of this.

Who's next? The GAL? The reunification therapist? Ms. Dupee? The Judge himself?

Reckless.

MOO

• Wow
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
I agree. He’s asking for a custody evaluator - one with a psychiatric background, no less - because he’s confident in the outcome being in his favour. Alice opposes it for the same reason.
tbh it's well known that at a certain age removing children from the abusive parent and placing them with the estranged safe parent causes more harm than it ultimately solves it. In cases like this they often decide to neutralize the situation, i.e. placing them with a trusted third party and have them slowly rebuild with the parent (which in Ella's case may take until she is actually an adult). Sometimes they also just decide to leave them with the abusive parent and just enormously ramp up supportive intervention (like therapy or a 24 hour nanny).

These are all things the court typically doesnt decide on its own, that's why custody evaluations are useful.

I dont think - and I think I said this before - that Ioan wants a custody evaluation to increase his chances for custody. With California's 50-50 tendency, Alice's record and the DVRO the court would have granted joint and perhaps even sole custody if requested. He genuinely just wants the best. Alice doesnt, Alice just thinks she is by default the best.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Sadly I think the same, it will be really hard to establish any kind of relationship again especially if 50/50 custody is ordered as all she will do with her time with the girls is continue the PA. The damage has pretty much been done already and I can't see therapy working miracles either because she will be coaching them and pushing them for information all the time.

I actually think the worst is yet to come.
I agree as she is nuts, it’s actually not remotely funny when you consider her behaviour over this past 3 years and judging from the socks she hasn’t moved on one iota. That says something pretty damning about her, I’ve never known anyone to have such a lack of self awareness as Alice.
But I do have hope and massive new respect for Ioan who tbh I don’t have strong feelings about as I didn’t even know him before this thread…because…what he said in the new transcript about not being sure what to do in the girls’ best interests due to the extent of alienation and asking for the court/evaluators to make the appropriate judgement…
I think another Turd picked up that this is someone who loves his kids so much that he recognises he might have to let them go. Hopefully temporarily and they would find their way back to him. That’s true, genuine, altruistic love to me, when you love someone so much you just want the best for them even if that means you lose them, even if in this situation it’s not really the best thing for them, but they’re so alienated that in reality it’s the only safe option.
So much respect for Ioan and for what it’s worth I’m sure the girls will both come back to him. They have Stockholm but it can be fixed. He’s done everything right in my view.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I'm really struggling to follow what has been said, it is me being dumb, not Hireath's transcribing.
It's not you! It's hard to follow because they are covering a lot in a short period of time. To condense the transcript to the essentials: Judge Josh is so convinced that a child custody evaluator is needed that he appointed Dr. Dupee at the hearing, especially since she is a psychiatrist and one is definitely needed to advise the court as to custody. There was a lot of talk about scheduling the hearing on custody, which eventually got boiled down to 2 days, split up into 4 afternoons in late February and early March. And finally, Elsie's school was brought up but since the damage had been done, things were left as they are, since if Alice can't afford her apartment in Beverly Hills, then Elsie will have to change schools again, and that blame will rest squarely on Alice since she violated the court order.

• Heart
Reactions: 58