Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

This is the next one, help a girl out peeps
Do this one! Tone authored the other one and he really shouldn't get a thread title

Reactions: 24
Okay once when I was skiing (about 20 years ago) a guy starting talking to me in German, as "looked German" so does that make me Welp? I wanna get in on this action too!
I aced German at school too, surely this is enough for me to be included
My paternal grandparents both learned german at school, so can I play too? Oh, Ive also been to Dusseldorf…

Reactions: 11
I don't know. I will have to do a little research and will let you know!

P.S. Hugs for all that you're going through. It stinks right now but it does get better. Promise.

Reactions: 12
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 7
Okay whose going to tell him

View attachment 2459681
Can someone please translate, its been a long day
---
This is the mother fucker who defends Alice, so I'm not at all surprised.
Alice and her 3 friends are indefensible.

View attachment 2459697
I fucking hate this bitch! Another one I've reported at least 20 times...she wants to cross the road if she's ever on the same path as me! Forget the brizzle massive, I'm London massive bruv
On a serious note she's a nasty piece of work
---
Do this one! Tone authored the other one and he really shouldn't get a thread title
Omg this was originally my post about her lips....could it actually happen, could I get my first title thread
---
OMG !!! I got one, thank you everyone

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.