Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #208 Dupee, or not Dupee, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys are amazing! What a great community over here!
I can't help rn but I'll donate another 26 bucks to the MS charity in Germany next month.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve finally got a place in the London marathon this year. Somewhat ironic as I don’t really run anymore - it’s going to be hard graft over the next six months.

I’m thinking walrus costume and a good cause or maybe a turd outfit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
“It will come out one day.”

You’ve been saying that for YEARS now, Alice. What are you waiting for? Can you give me a date so I can mark it down in my calendar?

Otherwise, put up or shut up.
It is the FM mantra that there is some huge appalling reality that none of us know, but that we will be mortified when it is disclosed. I’m with you SusieT- enough already! Let’s have the big reveal. And BTW, mAlice - any truths that you need to share aren’t going to help you after the divorce details are final. It’s kind of now or never, before you drop off everyone’s radar.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just added another €26 to the pile. ☺

This challenge sounds beyond exhausting. I‘d happily also donate for a spa day for poor Alun. 🥺😁

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Please, no. I have a son. I want him to meet a nice person to fall in love with. I would pity any man who ended up with Alice. She should be single forever in my view.
there is also...much as we like Alice to find a distraction the likehood that she attracts someone that will be bad influence for her kids is *very* high. she is already exposing them to creeps as it is

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I’ve finally got a place in the London marathon this year. Somewhat ironic as I don’t really run anymore - it’s going to be hard graft over the next six months.

Oooh I feel a turd gathering to cheer you on would be in order 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Piece of piss luckily- in an out in half an hour and a great night away from home (wrong I know but it’s actually ace to lie in bed for a day, Alice might be on to summat).

This doc just came and offered me morphine and I was dying to say swap it for Ketamine for research- I’ll take it for the team!
Glad it went okay! And I know what you mean, about the night away 🤣
I'd have cracked up if you had asked for it ! I've gotta remember where and the name of the doco I watched on a young girl that was given it to treat a really rare illness...wait I've googled it!
It's called "Take care of Maya" on Netflix in the UK XX

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Alice supporters can’t even string a coherent tweet together and yet the turds can raise hundreds for charity in less than an hour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I found a new item for the Warring Wardrobe in an old angry Instagram post from Alice:

Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 22.28.17.png

Introducing the Flak Vest of Anonymity - in gold, of course, to match the golden pixie boots.

Best worn when throwing basic platitudes onto a burning fire.*

1693085798875.png

*100% protection from burning fire not guaranteed. Does not protect from falls into very large holes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Hello Turdles from a very tiddly JoJo in Greece. Still on the last thread as just chilling after my first full day. 00.33 right now here and while I had the most horrendous journey across I am so happy and peaceful in what I call my second home.

@Hiraeth I posted in the off topic tattle turds that I know cat people here and @Gawdwhitnext?? Donated to a local lady that neuters, treats and feeds cats in this little village. Not sure how much, maybe she can tell you for the running total of Tattle donations but she signed off her PayPal with love from a Tattle Turd! Gonna have to explain that one when I meet the Greek lady for wine next week 😂

I should probably have spoilered this sorry, but I am on my holidays! Just having a quiet 10 mins on our balcony before bed x

Oh and another Turd who found me pointed out how apt the place I am staying at is. I’ve been coming here since 2018 and it never a crossed my mind until pointed out. My little hotel has the name Bianca in it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I think it's time to stop making fun of the socks.

The accounts are clearly manned by such brilliant neurologists that they can tell if someone has MS or not without a single MRI. o_O

View attachment 2405571

And they can predict rapid MS disease progression just by looking at their holiday snaps – what a talented bunch!

View attachment 2405572

(How bad does it have to get before there are consequences for the online abuse directed at BW?)
That's what they wish would happen to her. Not what is going to happen to her.
I have a close friend who was diagnosed 25 years ago. She is still living an active and healthy life. She is more active than me and puts me to shame sometimes in things that she does in a given day. She has bad days and good days but she just gets on with it, follows her doctors' advice, live a healthy lifestyle and don't drink. Besides, you get bedsores from inadequate care not from MS.
( "Yes you will eventually die from it but aren't we all going to die from something someday?" per my friend the MS warrior.)
So Big Bird and her rancid, vile army can go suck rotten eggs. Disgusting creatures.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Bianca must have made one hell of an impression on Ioan's family, that a huge task Alun is taking on. He's going to earn every penny he donates!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Just added another €26 to the pile. ☺

This challenge sounds beyond exhausting. I‘d happily also donate for a spa day for poor Alun. 🥺😁
I'd happily give him deep tissue massage to sooth his aching muscles. (There I said it).

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Absolutely loving seeing all the 26’s on there. 🤣 Fantastic work Tattlers.
duck it I'm donating, it's only a little, but better than nothing! He's way over his target! 🎉🎉🎉
---

Oh wow congratulations on getting a place, I can't run 2.6 metres let alone miles 🤣
Those of us near by, could come and support, with a turd t-shirt and a tits akimbo cap 👌🏻😆

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That's what they wish would happen to her. Not what is going to happen to her.
I have a close friend who was diagnosed 25 years ago. She is still living an active and healthy life. She is more active than me and puts me to shame sometimes in things that she does in a given day. She has bad days and good days but she just gets on with it, follows her doctors' advice, live a healthy lifestyle and don't drink. Besides, you get bedsores from inadequate care not from MS.
( "Yes you will eventually die from it but aren't we all going to die from something someday?" per my friend the MS warrior.)
So Big Bird and her rancid, vile army can go suck rotten eggs. Disgusting creatures.
It's not necessarily MS that sufferers die from, it's possible they will die from other illnesses or diseases. It's not the death sentence it once was thanks to advancements in medicine.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.