Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brie l

VIP Member
Alice's sorry bunch of losers have read here about the MS fundraiser. I donated to MS because I wanted to, not in spite of Alice. It's a great cause. I couldn't give a rats ass about Alice. She does deserve having her ass handed to her publicly and I'm here for it. She is an unfit mother and was a miserable wife who deserves to be canceled.
I donated to Alun and to the MS society here in NZ because of Bianca, not Alice. I think Bianca has put up with so much shit and handled it with a huge amount of grace, love and humour. I wish I had been more like her when my own drama was going on back in the day. I could have learnt a lot from her example. And on top of everything else, she is dealing with Multiple Sclerosis and not letting that stop her live this full life, rich with experiences. I think she is a fucking legend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

brie l

VIP Member
Home now after a veeeery long day of cancelled flights, heading via Norfolk Island to get to NZ. Bumped up Alun to over the $2k. I'm happy to support a great cause. I seriously wish I had come across Bianca about 10 years ago. She has taught me that grace and smiling against all odds goes a long way.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

chasingsunsets11

New pics from Biancas instagram. She also shared a couple of videos mostly of her or butterflies (you can hear I in the background in one of them). Thought about sharing them as well but I think the pics are enough. They look so happy!
20230827_192450.jpg
20230827_192459.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I agree. We don’t know how poor Alun is going to respond to all these comedy donations. Maybe he’ll laugh and scratch his head in bemusement or maybe he’ll be annoyed and feel like his efforts have been hijacked. Is it really keeping Tattle on Tattle?
Sorry to be a party pooper.
People on this forum have every right to talk about Ioan, Bianca, Alice and all the scum who have immersed themselves in Alice’s social media war. As long as they keep it on here.

Ioan and his family have been very clear they don’t want or need to be involved in the SM media tit for tat. MOO but they probably don’t think any of this funny or that the discourse on here is helpful to his case.

I think the family will be happy to raise money but not to be caught up in the name calling. No matter how much people might deserve the insult. This gives Alice’s SM scumbags the green light to slag off Allun and his endeavours which they will do.

I am sure Allun is a decent guy who doesn’t want his fund raising site to be used to slag off his nieces mother or anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Georgie883

VIP Member
I've missed this somewhere along the way but why is this person calling themselves aliceevansgruff on their username? To a casual observer, it appears to be Alice. It's very confusing, how is it that they are defending her by pretending to be her?
The casual observer would be right in their observations. 😏

Think I’m going to take a break ( hopefully I shall last longer that iTones twitter breaks.😂) The nonsense on Twitter is just too much 🤯 I just can’t read anymore of the deranged ramblings which are in a never ending loop of the same old childish insults. It’s pathetic and disturbing that most of these accounts are actually 50 + years olds. Blows my mind but sometimes enough is enough. It just sickens me when I read what they are saying and know that there are two kids stuck in that psychological mess.

Turds and Seahags I love y’all! You are a wealth of knowledge and have kept me entertained, howling at times and the compassion shown to fellow Turds in times of need is amazing. What a lovely little community we’ve built over the past couple of years.

I’ll pop in to lurk from time to time and maybe join in again when we finally get to some court dates.

I&B I wish you all the luck and blessings in the World. Keep rocking your love story. Everyone has the right to be happy. I hope one day you will get your relationship with the girls back on track. 🤞

Nothing to say to the ‘other side’ other than a shake of my head.

Laters Turds 💩😘

• Heart
Reactions: 68

I_dream_of_Snyders

I've donated. £26 buckaroos. I'd like to thank Alice for making me fall in love with Bianca, also to Ioan for dumpling Alice's drunken ass. I'd like to thank the socks and Alices idiot followers for enraging me so much about the MS comments that I took time out of my holiday to donate to Mr Fantastics equally as fit brother. You're fucking welcome 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Hiraeth

VIP Member
That's a shame, he's definitely a bad influence on the whole family and practically part of the Evans household. Fingers crossed Dupee unearths him during the evaluation and sees the madness he posts on behalf of his sister.
My hope is that the socks will be exposed in court before October so Dr. Dupee will be able to see the myriad violations of the Domestic Violence Restraining Order, including "Tone's" contributions, since she will be given copies of all court documents. 😁
---
On another aside, Loopy also pronounces his last name the French way, so his name is pronounced Loo-PAY
🤣🤣🤣
Henceforth he shall now be known as Loo-PAY. I love this so much.

Also, who did this? Show yourself! 😂

1000029959.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

kingseven

VIP Member
The challenge involves running the equivalent of 1.5 marathons every day for six days, starting from Conwy Castle and finishing at Cardiff Castle. The course follows summit checkpoints along the most renowned mountain ranges of Wales.

Wow!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Hoopla

It's so bizarre that her brother has been slagging off Dr Dupée non-stop on Twitter.

Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 19.25.37.png

Isn't that a weird thing to do given she's the appointed Custody Evaluator?

I can't get my head around it. This is a proven link to her, not some sock behind a VPN. What a weird course of action.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Ametrine

VIP Member
Recap
  • Ioan and Bianca had a nice time on a boat in the Mediterranean (a treat from friends), and Bianca posted photos of it to Instagram. This was picked up the Daily Mail. Alice socks and FMs raged that 1) Ioan should have taken his daughters instead 2) Ioan should not be going on holiday and should spend all his time cooped up at home 3) Bianca doesn’t really have MS because she was on a paddle board in the ocean.
  • Alice claims she’s trying to change her Instagram name, but she is unable to, and all the other good alternative names are taken anyway.
  • Alice’s socks and FMs continued to spew lies and bile on Twitter.
  • @Hiraeth posted her analysis of the prenup.
  • @kingseven created the credits to the Yo, Me and Dupee Netflix series - see the Wiki under "Memes" to view it all.
  • Poll result: 51.3% of Turds thought Alice would last just one day without mentioning her ex-husband on Instagram. She actually lasted two days!

• Heart
Reactions: 64