Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #206 Yo, Me and Dupee

Will Alice end up tits akimbo on the floor at some point during her con?

• Yes

Votes: 166 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 47 22.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @MrsDimSum who made Tattle's most popular post with this title! Read below to see what it references.

Recap (based on original material by @Old Soak)

• Ioan was with Bianca in Wales for Comic Con, where they were both received very warmly. They then went to London, and are now in Europe.
  • Alice took Elsie out of her school and enrolled her in a new one without Ioan's permission. She therefore violated the court order. Ioan found out by seeing Alice's posts of Elsie on Instagram.
  • In fact, @Hiraeth said Alice violated the court order six times.
  • Judge Josh appointed Dr Dupee as the child custody mediator, which Alice objected to, but seeing as she violated the court order six times, she wasn't really going to get her own way on this.
  • Alice is currently appearing at her con in Georgia, defying Tattlers' expectations that she would make it on a plane out there.
  • Coincidentally (or not), Alice's main Twitter sock and another suspected sock have been quite silent while she's been busy at her con.
  • Alice and Ella appeared in a pap shot outside Whole Foods, which was featured in a Daily Mail article.
  • The Daily Mail published another article about Alice and Ioan which was actually negative to Alice.
  • @Old Soak won the Tattle Turd prize for best Alice Evans cosplay.
  • X/Twitter has taken away the block button, with potential ramifications for Tone, as he will now have to come up with a different catchphrase to "BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY!!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I can’t make up my mind: will it be wild this weekend with Alice away or will it be quiet this weekend with Alice away?

Reactions: 23
I can’t make up my mind: will it be wild this weekend with Alice away or will it be quiet this weekend with Alice away?
Same. I actually voted that she won't end up on the floor tits akimbo, just because this con is important if she wants to get more work like this. And she seems to be participating normally in the con so far.

Reactions: 29
I don't know if it's worse that she's capable of switching it on for the VD stars and fans but can't for her own daughters. I don't think there'll be tits Akimbo, I think it'll be a quieter weekend without controversy 🤞

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I don't know if it's worse that she's capable of switching it on for the VD stars and fans but can't for her own daughters. I don't think there'll be tits Akimbo, I think it'll be a quieter weekend without controversy 🤞
But that’s the thing with Big Al, because it’s an act, she can only hold it together for so long. How many red carpet events have we seen in the past where she drinks too much and it turns into the Alice Circus 🤡? In some ways she is so fkn predictable and yet she never ceases to shock me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She can probably mask the monster for a weekend. I predict she will be unbearable when she gets back to LA though. She won't have received the adulation she was expecting at the con. There are younger and prettier actresses there whip had bigger roles on the show (eg. Claire Holt). I'll be interested to see her SM activity come Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She can probably mask the monster for a weekend. I predict she will be unbearable when she gets back to LA though. She won't have received the adulation she was expecting at the con. There are younger and prettier actresses there whip had bigger roles on the show (eg. Claire Holt). I'll be interested to see her SM activity come Monday.
But don’t forget she is nursing a few raw wounds right now. She lost to Ioan, the DM headline probably burned her ass, she‘s not the star of this event nor is she any longer the wife of a well regarded actor. And her reputation has taken a tit kicking. I’m not sure people are going to be super warm towards her but on the other hand, they might be terrified of her and play nice. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.