Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #205 The Judge asks Alice to go on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @sallygsoton for the winning thread title
  • Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images or if off topic, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions and put Thread Title in the message so it's searchable.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...e-relationship-with-time-and-the-truth.41083/

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Congratulations to @sallygsoton for the winning thread title
  • Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images or if off topic, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions and put Thread Title in the message so it's searchable.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...e-relationship-with-time-and-the-truth.41083/
Thanks, @Bridgeofsighs.
Recap
Alice posted a picture of Elsie going to her new school. Tattlers correctly guessed that she enrolled little E ignoring the court’s order to agree with the other parent before doing so.
Ioan submitted his response and confirmed she did not inform him and failed to reply to his OFW message asking her for more info. In the same message he asked her to address him as just Ioan.

In other news, Alice reposted a rude comment attacking her (frankly inexistant) parenting skills, turning this into another ‘I’m being attacked’ saga. The fail picked it up of course. After all the drama, Alice thought it was necessary to post a nipples akimbo picture of her on her IG.

There were new pap shots of the bleep and big E in the DM and another article about the divorce/custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Why doesn't the DM publish an article, 'Alice Evans defies court orders '

Seriously. They'd get more views for that than whatever they've been publishing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Why doesn't the DM publish an article, 'Alice Evans defies court orders '

Seriously. They'd get more views for that than whatever they've been publishing.
I think the DM stories are abuse by proxy.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Disclaimer: was at value village and found gold boots. I then searched the picture of Alice and put the rest of the outfit together with items from the store. I DO NOT OWN GOLD BOOTS 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Disclaimer: was at value village and found gold boots. I then searched the picture of Alice and put the rest of the outfit together with items from the store. I DO NOT OWN GOLD BOOTS 😂
I was a bit worried about you when I saw you wearing gold boots 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Two things. First of all, can I put this photo in the Wiki?

Secondly, did you buy a glue gun, cheap handbags and tacky embellishments, and are you going to be opening "Old Soak Designs" on Etsy?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I just now read Ioan’s Reply Declaration and have a few thoughts.

- Keep in mind that the judge received hard copies of all these filings so he’s able to review them for tomorrow’s hearing.

- Ioan’s response shows that Alice has repeatedly violated the (Minute Order regarding the RFO dated July 13, 2023)

- Let’s count the times Alice has violated the court order based on this Reply, shall we?
* Not checking OurFamilyWizard (“OFW”) every 24 hours and not replying to messages within 24 hours. Ioan’s message to Alice on OFW has gone unread and unanswered since August 9 (an entire week).
* OFW messages must be “brief, peaceful, and child-focused.” I’m guessing since Ioan had to insist that his name be used that the messages Alice sent were none of those things.
* Therapy for the children had to “commence forthwith.” It did not.
* Elsie was not to be enrolled in a new school without Ioan’s consent. She was.
* No derogatory remarks shall be made, nor others allowed to make such remarks, either directly or indirectly to the children (who read her social media). Please see the entire internet as Exhibit A.
* And, of course, we know she blew the deadline in the court order for filing her financials and Side By Side Declaration.

- That’s SIX violations of just that one court order.

- We don’t even know if Ella has been enrolled in school and I think it’s not addressed in the Reply because Ioan doesn’t know either (Alice didn’t gloat about it on social media, which is the only way Ioan was able to find out that Elsie’s school had been changed).

- Yes, I am definitely ordering the transcript for tomorrow’s hearing if one is available!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 132

Secondly, did you buy a glue gun, cheap handbags and tacky embellishments, and are you going to be opening "Old Soak Designs" on Etsy?
Yep. Don’t mind taking the piss out of myself for the cause….wiki it up!
And I had to draw the line there. My mom and cousin made such a scene finding pieces to match the photo after I found the gold boots and then getting the photo was more jokes. I was roaring with laughter, shoppers were trying to get past and I had to hurry and get the photo because I wanted them boots off my feet pronto
Dolls heads on handbags the next trip maybe? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
That's a shame. Your gold boots are pretty damn fly! ;) And if that's you, you look damn fine in leggings too.
---

"Old Soak Designs" for all your exclusive designer handbags when that special Mimsy in your life is getting married. Special discount for all Turds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.