Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #201 Alice's puffball skirts are older than Bianca

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all know how to cook the basics. Although my eldest son likes to make his own versions of stuff by substituting in random ingredients, we tend to take him out for meals 🤣
The littlies all muck in. I wish I could share my wedding video with you all, I won’t but you’d be amazed and impressed by them all. Their close relationships are my proudest moment.
My paternal nana died when my sister and I were teenagers. She had two adult children who still stayed with her as well as her husband. My dad and older uncle weren't that much better, to be honest, but they at least tried but the others couldn't even boil an egg without it going wrong. They lived off takeaways and my sister and I who would visit got to sick we would end up telling one of them to get in the car and go to the nearest s/market to buy actual food to cook.

My mum who had witnessed her spoiling her kids to the point they could no nothing even as adults in their 30s, always said that she would teach us young and she did, so by the time I was 13, I could make anything from scratch. It's now been passed down to my niece who has decided to go into catering as a career. She is a brilliant baker and neighbours/friends around ask her to make things for them as the stuff is so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm also reading them with a glass (or 2) of chilled white wine and having some posh cheese and onion crisps. I
Yeah it sounds very excessive for someone that not employed!
So I live in Central London, which is expensive and I reckon on food/household products I spend about 400/450 a month, which when i think about it is quite a lot, but the price of everything has shot up so much here in the last 2 years, it's a joke!

If I was really budgeting I could get that down by 150 quid no problem, and more if i had too. I've done it before when I wasn't earning as much or was out of work. I've lived on a shoestring for many a year when I was younger...I'm not rich now by any means...sorry Alice 🤣

Oddly its expensive shopping for one, because you buy too much and don't use it all, which is a waste of food. I don't do a big monthly shop like i have when in a relationship, for this very reason.
The cat insurance/food is another 120 quid easily (insurance is half of that cos he's old) and I do buy flowers often, so another 30/40 a month.
I'm careful where I shop, asda for basics and day to day stuff, but I'm a sucker for M&S. Also it's my money i work my arse off for, I'm not grifting like mAlice.
👋 Central London too 😃

Reactions: 4
Was this included earlier? It looks like Bernal filed her Declaration. It's 8 pages long. It seems it posted right as court closed. I'm having trouble viewing it. 🤷‍♀️

@Hiraeth @welp @ButterTart

Screenshot_20230811-172110.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.