Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #200 Tattle adopts walrus with a grossly over-litigated, scorched earth agenda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, i will do this.

Problem is I need to put the choices myself when creating the poll, as people can only choose and answer from the range I select.

EVERYONE - tell me some possible scenarios for Alice's next stunt quickly, and I will add them to the poll!
Keep it simple

Will Alice pull a stunt with Ioan's media event this weekend?

Yes
No

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A full spread of horrid selfies with captions about how she loves life/ everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha, i will do this.

Problem is I need to put the choices myself when creating the poll, as people can only choose and answer from the range I select.

EVERYONE - tell me some possible scenarios for Alice's next stunt quickly, and I will add them to the poll!
Haha, i will do this.

medical emergency

Reactions: 13
'Tone' dedicates a series of youtube music videos to his beautiful sister

• Haha
Reactions: 23
as a former high class prostitute I can assure you a great number of men in the upper classes are using sex workers and cocaine to avoid the cost of a divorce. it's amazing how many people get married who don't even like their spouse.
I've got friends that were strippers in their mid/late 20s (some of the nicest friends I've never made) anyway they said the exact same about the clientèle in the clubs!

Reactions: 15
Haha, i will do this.

Pulling out of the convention due to unforeseen circumstances...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.