Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #200 Tattle adopts walrus with a grossly over-litigated, scorched earth agenda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
$3,000 for utilities? Is she charging people's electric cars there? Is that her side hussle besides child care joke. They will be in school all day and she doesn't work. What care is there? Saying good morning/afternoon. She pays for drop offs/pick ups because it would be too hard not to drink and stay offline . That's alot of money for rides.
She must think rosé is a utility.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Lady Vic, Alice has been still celebrating her birthday all last weekend, this week and certainly no plans to stop this weekend

Reactions: 14
I’m really struggling with the walrus. It’s taken the bathroom door off its hinges.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
You are amazing Ally Pally!

How did you know Father Jack is my
dream boy??? ❤

And when I typed “duck it” I was thinking of Father Ted trying to teach Dougal about near and far
away 😂
I love watching repeats of Father Ted, I immediately thought of father Jack after reading your post 😁
Feck Drink 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d love to make a new thread but I’m inept so best not 🤷‍♀️
ETA I clicked on the link how to learn to create thread and got a page not found error 🥺
Im with you there, if logged on with my computer I'd have a crack, but I know I'd miss a load of stuff out or duck it up 🤦🏼‍♀️
So I shamelessly leave it to a more professional turd 😬

Reactions: 6
Blimey I thought I hated Alice and I see she has Lady V, friend of Prince A on her side? With friends like those, I don’t think she needs enemies!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poll - what is Alice's next stunt?
Haha, i will do this.

Problem is I need to put the choices myself when creating the poll, as people can only choose and answer from the range I select.

EVERYONE - tell me some possible scenarios for Alice's next stunt quickly, and I will add them to the poll!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.