Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2347954

In discussion of one of the most traumatic things that could possibly happen to her children, mAlice is focused on.... receipts.

After expiration, there's some dead man switch that will release all the secret information that will really show them a thing or two. This is just disgusting.
I watched this news story on Diane Downs earlier today and in some ways Alice reminds me of her. The complete lack of appropriate emotion when she posts that comment of her kids being devastated if she were to kill herself in the same post saying there will be lots of receipts. I'm not suggesting Alice would kill her children but the complete self-absorption and lack of even understanding of appropriate emotion about the idea of or reality of her children being hurt is chilling.

---
I have a lady-crush on you, Hiraeth
Excuuuuuse ME! I'm first in line for the lady loving on Hiraeth thank you very much! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Interesting article that Celia Walden is calling out the Harkles for being indiscreet and for over sharing yet she’s still liking Alice’s pictures on instagram and allowing her child to be photographed and put on Alice’s social media.

Well she is married to Piers after all and her father was a politician I believe. Perhaps her judgement about people is a bit off. Not that I am a fan of the Markles at all.

Reactions: 15
I can’t copy and paste tweets, but what a strange thing to say, that Ioan would prefer her to commit suicide to avoid the whole divorce brouhaha.

He wanted a divorce but collaborative and no drama. He wanted her to get a good settlement. He still wanted to take care of her until he (sadly) thought she would move on, without wanting to be married to her. He felt a sense of responsibility (desperate to leave her, but aware of how much she depended on him).

Alice, YOU caused the “brouhaha”. And you revel in it.
I think it reveals a lot about her own mindset. She would have preferred for Ioan to commit suicide rather than leave her. That way she could have spun endless stories of Ioan suffering mental health issues and of her being the loving, supportive wife who did everything to help him, the desolate widow who's bravely trying to carry on, etc, etc... She's so absorbed in her narc injury that she can't even see how kind and gentle Ioan tried to make the divorce, whether out of love for his children, out of fear of poking the bear or out of genuine kindness for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It just tells you everything you need to know about her, doesn’t it. She was in her 30s when her mother died, an independent adult. She was in her 40s when her father finally had enough of her, and she characterises that as “abandonment” and “being orphaned”. She was disgusting and callous beyond imagination about her “stepsister” (they most likely had no relationship) and threatened suicide on Twitter if someone disagreed with her long before IG left.
---

I maintain that they all know perfectly well that they’re not talking to B, it’s just their “plausible deniability” excuse for the defamation and abuse by proxy. Well Sian might not know, she doesn’t seem too sharp 🤣. But Alice sure does. Because she’s a bleep.

And can I just call an emergency Turd meeting to point out that this week’s bleep levels are falling dangerously low. I know @M33L4 is usually the team member who takes care of this but she’s on Cunternity Leave. Step up people!
Doing my best @marjorytrashheap, doing my best 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Your last point there is important. ‘If only Ioan kept quiet then it would have been easier’ which is Alice’s way of saying that Ioan made her do this. It’s all his fault. She’s such a manipulator.

Nothing Ioan could have done would have made this situation easier so he did what was best for him. she cannot stand that he got away and now people can see what a monster she was and still is.
Yep and don’t forget, Alice’s own words ‘I never abuse anyone unless they deserve it.’ 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I'm on a business trip to the East Coast of the US next week..... can't wait to be more on par with the Pacific Coast time when the court rumblings start to happen! #istandwithioan (and Hiraeth).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg I got a Twitter mention ! Apparently you tattlers bullied me beciase I said I don't think a lack of talent ended Alice's career . I didn't feel bullied and should have said Kathy bates name - I didn't Becuase I'm so used to people ( younger ) say who ??? when I say Kathy bates and I say the - chick from misery but she is a genius . BTW but my point being I think she could have played that kind of BPD role . Anyway . Alice seemed excited that someone here rated her as an actress - even as a lone opinion . I feel bad when she reads the substance of my take ...
also have I been banned? Let me know !!!
---
View attachment 2348072
I'm glad you didn't feel bullied ❤ But now Alice thinks you're a fan girl she's going to be watching you like a hawk! Like @Ninas purse posted You in danger girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The Unfresh Princess of Beverly Hills

Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 16.28.28.png

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit there and chill
I'll tell you how I became the unfresh princess of Beverly Hills

In West Hollywood in a drunken haze
On my kingsize bed was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool
And arguing on Twitter just like a fool

When my husband was away filming for TV
I made him come back quick and acted so beastly
I got in yet another fight and he now had enough
He said, “I’m movin' out and you’ll no longer be Gruff”

I threatened and pleaded with him day after day
But he packed his suitcase and went on his way
I drank lots of wine and all I did was eat
I jumped on my laptop and said, “I might as well tweet”

I didn’t have a job and said I had no money
I made a fake Gofundme which I thought was so funny
If questioned I could say my husband didn’t pay my bills
Then I thought “Next step is to move to Bev Hills”

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the pap, "Yo holmes, call ya later"
I looked at my $6.5k/month rental
I could finally chill
To sit on my throne as the unfresh princess of Beverly Hills

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Ooh she's jealous AF of our Mimsy and her wedding and all our happiness and support for her, isn't she?! 😂 Even when she's being hated Alice has to be the only star of the show!
And furious that Mimsy's new husband wasn't dragged down the aisle kicking and screaming and that the in-laws didn't have faces like thunder in the photos.

(Presumably, I wasn't there 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It disgusts me the way Alice harps on about losing her mother (who she doesn't seem to have been very close too tbw) for sympathy and to play the victim, while deliberately alienating her own children from a loving father who is fighting to be in their lives. If her mother's death impacted her one iota as much as she claims, (and if she wasn't a narc monster) she'd be far more concerned with trying to maintain a relationship between Ioan and his children if only for the girls sakes, regardless of how much she hates him.

Reactions: 44

View attachment 2349274

Just sit there and chill

I could finally chill
👏👏👏 the best

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
AE is shitting herself. She always plays the suicide card in these moments. Newbies she's lying!! Don't fall for it.

DL: Maybe when she actually breaks?

You mean Alice might break down and allow IG to see his kids - you know, the ones he pays for 100%?

DL: There will be a lot of mess to clear up though. And a lot of receipts to follow. Imagine those poor babies losing their beloved momma after all this. Christ.

Translation = Imagine those poor babies gaining their beloved papa after all this. It can't be allowed to happen.

DL ae khs.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The story so far..
Ioan Gruffudd the notorious coke snorting
playboy from the valleys recently left his wife and took up with a younger woman. His kids are throwing massive tantrums but his door will probably remain open to them. Meantime his ex wife lost her marbles and is currently having a nervous breakdown at the idea of doing an honest days work. The end.
Define ‘recently’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And my wedding anniversary. Managed to stay married longer than the Abuser, mind you I’m not a grade one bleep.

Aw it’s my wedding anniversary today too. And I can be a grade one bleep but only in the best sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2349274

Just sit there and chill

I could finally chill
Oh this is going into the wiki ASAP
---
Is it Sir Bum Smell?
It used to be Sir Dump Smell, but apparently his focus has narrowed. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.