Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slow motion train wreck. Ella hung out to dry but at least the judge can see Alice in all her wacky glory.

Reactions: 81
Al just can't shut her trap, can she. And Ella came to court not having a clue about anything and was lied to about needing to file herself because she's over 12.

Reactions: 60
Al just can't shut her trap, can she. And Ella came to court not having a clue about anything and was lied to about needing to file herself because she's over 12.
And feeling she has to protect her mum who ‘also has a medical condition and it’s hard for her too’.

Reactions: 77
MAlice has made me curtail the drink but after reading the reality of her interrupting and Ella stumbling about - imma gonna have to pour myself a stiff one. Again : Malice you are a twat- you are worse than the grinch when his heart was too small.

Reactions: 38
Jesus. Fucking. Christ. This is appalling. And the fact that Ella makes it about her mom is so telling. Because if this really happened, it’s about her and her sister. But it’s not.

Reactions: 90
Tell me you asked Lupine to submit this RO without telling me.
I think both things can be true. Alice can manipulate Ella and Ella can be a liar as per these court transcripts.

Reactions: 62
She’s such a bastard. Talking over people and simply insisting that her loud mooing from the back be heard. Just fuck off.

Reactions: 73
Alice has a medical condition, what's that? Cuntitis?
If the Judge had asked what it was and what proof she had that would have been a hoot. Sadly he can't do that because ALICE ISN'T A PARTY TO THE CASE. Alice of course probably still doesn't know what that means. Is that part of the psychosis (lack of understanding of reality)? Because I am thinking whoever said she has psychosis is right. Clearly no grip on reality.

Reactions: 41
I wonder if Alice has even the slightest idea just how bad this little stunt has made her look? The judge obviously sees the manipulation clearly, and her constant interrupting when she doesn’t even have legal standing has simply shown the court what a crazy controlling bitch Ioan is up against.
Well done Alice, you absolute genius. What an own goal.

Reactions: 81
I think we can safely say the judge has the measure of Alice. Her best performance yet!

Reactions: 77
The judge telling Alice to basically sit the fuck down and shut up. And yet she persists on shaming Ioan on Twitter like this was never going to be made public.
---
Has the dog-cunt started up about this yet?

Reactions: 71
I suppose this is what happens when you get your “legal advice” from Loopy.

Reactions: 54
She definitely thought she could just rock up and just address the court herself, probably planning to regale with the judge with all sorts of irrelevant nonsense. His response so far seems to be shut up and sit down.
Yep Alice thought she could be Ella's Counsel. She didn't want an attorney stealing her limelight. She would die with ecstacy at the thought of cross examining BW.

"Do you, Bogan Ho, admit that that you stole Baby Angel from his loving family?"

Reactions: 75
I'm going to upload it in parts because the transcript is 63 pages long. Many thanks to our wonderful @ButterTart who greatly helped defray the cost.
Thank you @ButterTart, I think I love you too and @welp too of course. What would we do without the three of you? I’ve had a lovely evening, been drinking wine and celebrating with the family so a bit on the tiddly side, hence all the declarations of love floating around. Normal service will resume in the morning

Reactions: 47
The judge telling Alice to basically sit the fuck down and shut up. And yet she persists on shaming Ioan on Twitter like this was never going to be made public.
---
Has the dog-cunt started up about this yet?
The stupid bitch is sniffing and weeing around twitter currently. Nothing on this yet.

Reactions: 23
Am I Scotch mist??
Happy anniversary, dear heart x

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.