Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #193 Socks, lies and no videotape

Assuming it isn't cancelled, will Alice appear at Always & Forever Con on 17-20 August?

• Yes

Votes: 55 16.8%
  • No

Votes: 273 83.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations on the thread title @Autisteuse !

New members and lurkers, please be sure to check the wiki (pink button up above) for latest court documents and other scuttlebutt.

Remember, always, to keep it on Tattle.

Previous thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Congratulations to @Autisteuse for the winning title!

It references the fact that Alice is using Twitter socks to get around the DVRO; that she is a massive liar; and that despite her claims, no video of Ella being "assaulted" by Bianca at the flat has emerged (probably because it doesn't exist, or paints Ella in an unflattering light).

Recap:
  • There was a hearing for the DVRO against Ioan from Ella, and the judge dismissed it. He also ordered therapy for the girls (including reunification therapy), an order for both Ioan and Alice to present their financials, and for Alice and third parties to not disparage Ioan to the girls. Tattlers suspect the judge has the full measure of Alice. Alice trashed the judge on Twitter via her sock saying he wasn't experienced. The court document can be found in the Wiki.
  • Alice posted a redundant and meandering video to Instagram regarding the SAG-AFTRA strike. Via her Twitter sock, she then complimented her appearance in her own video.
  • Alice, via her main Twitter sock, continues to spew vitriol and lies and tit all over her DVRO.
  • Tone flounced off Twitter but returned very shortly after and continues to harass Ioan.
Previous thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Summary of previous thread: Alice has been tweeting with her socks along with Sock Bro, claiming a win. This is of course bullshit as succinctly summed up by Andrea on Twitter. Alice Alice also posted a SAG solidarity video on Insta which we think she is going to use as an excuse to get out of the only job she's had in 2+ years (A&F convention).
---
@AsYouLikeIt - snap! I also just created a thread. Have asked mods to merge them.
Oh damn! What thread title did you use? Lol

Reactions: 11
Summary of previous thread: Alice has been tweeting with her socks along with Sock Bro, claiming a win. This is of course bullshit as succinctly summed up by Andrea on Twitter. Alice Alice also posted a SAG solidarity video on Insta which we think she is going to use as an excuse to get out of the only job she's had in 2+ years (A&F convention).
---

Oh damn! What thread title did you use? Lol
Same title! And added a poll :)

Reactions: 10
Bringing this over from last thread to rely to @Autisteuse

Wow - she’s spiralling badly. Could be an excess of booze and pills, could be the crashing realisation that she has in fact lost, lost and lost again (though she’ll never admit it). God knows what her blood pressure is like. And I imagine that the baybeez have to comfort her when she’s in floods of tears on the regular.

Oh sorry she didn’t write that. It was me trying to get across that when a twitter user just say’s anything sane and sensible they are met with a barrage of word vomit and a reply that is soo over the top it doesn’t equate in any way to what the original poster had said.

For example:
Poster: With respect, don’t you think Alice should move on now and stop all the hate for her and her children’s well being?

Tam account - MOVE ON! MOVE ON! Easy for you to say you Bogan loving hag. Where should Alice move on to? Answer me that you disgusting Ho!!

Why should Alice move on whilst her saggy eyed ex and his baby bashing gf are endlessly taunting her on that hateful evil Tattle lite site!

Go away. You are UNKIND!

That sort of bollocks reply lol……Hmmm maybe I should be her back up sock for the 30mins she stops tweeting per day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Bringing this over from last thread to rely to @Autisteuse

Oh sorry she didn’t write that. It was me trying to get across that when a twitter user just say’s anything sane and sensible they are met with a barrage of word vomit and a reply that is soo over the top it doesn’t equate in any way to what the original poster had said.

For example:
Poster: With respect, don’t you think Alice should move on now and stop all the hate for her and her children’s well being?

Tam account - MOVE ON! MOVE ON! Easy for you to say you Bogan loving hag. Where should Alice move on to? Answer me that you disgusting Ho!!

Why should Alice move on whilst her saggy eyed ex and his baby bashing gf are endlessly taunting her on that hateful evil Tattle lite site!

Go away. You are UNKIND!

That sort of bollocks reply lol……Hmmm maybe I should be her back up sock for the 30mins she stops tweeting per day! 😂
Big Al obviously thinks she's the centre of the universe but even she must realise that YoBee don't spare her a thought beyond what is necessary for legal stuff. On Tattle...yeah, right, you lunatic. Al just uses that as a justification of her continued bullying of them on Twitter.

Reactions: 27
She’s still strutting about as if a 24/7 Twitter addiction + keyboard Tourette’s is something to be proud of.

Alice hun, you’re no Brandi Glanville and as for the ‘acting’ even the judge isn’t impressed. There’s no way to monetise Ioan’s misery anymore, u need to get a job. That’s all there is to it. You have to peel yourself from your bed and go to work. You got this hun. Baby steps. 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Catching up on everything... what sock account do we think Alice is using currently on twitter?

Reactions: 5
Congratulations to @Autisteuse for the winning title!

It references the fact that Alice is using Twitter socks to get around the DVRO; that she is a massive liar; and that despite her claims, no video of Ella being "assaulted" by Bianca at the flat has emerged (probably because it doesn't exist, or paints Ella in an unflattering light).

Recap:
  • There was a hearing for the DVRO against Ioan from Ella, and the judge dismissed it. He also ordered therapy for the girls (including reunification therapy), an order for both Ioan and Alice to present their financials, and for Alice and third parties to not disparage Ioan to the girls. Tattlers suspect the judge has the full measure of Alice. Alice trashed the judge on Twitter via her sock saying he wasn't experienced. The court document can be found in the Wiki.
  • Alice posted a redundant and meandering video to Instagram regarding the SAG-AFTRA strike. Via her Twitter sock, she then complimented her appearance in her own video.
  • Alice, via her main Twitter sock, continues to spew vitriol and lies and tit all over her DVRO.
  • Tone flounced off Twitter but returned very shortly after and continues to harass Ioan.
Previous thread:

You forgot this:
1689509048598.png

Also for those who may not know the reference, introducing Edward Scissorhands:
1689509212398.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Catching up on everything... what sock account do we think Alice is using currently on twitter?
All of them.
She’s got more crusty and nasty little socks than can be found down the side of Loopys unmade single bed. He has an air of ‘doesn’t use sheets or pillowcases’. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thank you to those who get the court docs. I tried to view the latest but the link in the wiki isn’t working?

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure she can attend the August event or that it can proceed. The LA Times notes…and I don’t think it applies to just current moves/TV shows:

Press junkets are a staple of the summer blockbuster season — this year, there’s “Barbie,” “Oppenheimer” and the latest “Mission: Impossible” film, to name a few. However, with the strike underway, actors cannot provide publicity services.

The union specifies that this includes tours, personal appearances, interviews, conventions (including Comic-Con), fan expos, festivals, panels, for-your-consideration events, panels, premieres and screenings, award shows, junkets, podcast appearances, social media and studio showcases.

Reactions: 19
Afternoon all!
Congratulations on the thread title @Autisteuse 🥂🩷
Just read the last few pages of the old thread, seems the socks are continuing with mAlcies Web of lies (see what I did there 😉)
---
You forgot this: View attachment 2311870
Also for those who may not know the reference, introducing Edward Scissorhands: View attachment 2311873
When I saw this for the title thread suggestion, I thought it might have won...defo need to keep it in reserve 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not sure she can attend the August event or that it can proceed. The LA Times notes…and I don’t think it applies to just current moves/TV shows:

Press junkets are a staple of the summer blockbuster season — this year, there’s “Barbie,” “Oppenheimer” and the latest “Mission: Impossible” film, to name a few. However, with the strike underway, actors cannot provide publicity services.

The union specifies that this includes tours, personal appearances, interviews, conventions (including Comic-Con), fan expos, festivals, panels, for-your-consideration events, panels, premieres and screenings, award shows, junkets, podcast appearances, social media and studio showcases.
apparently it depends on whether it's hosted by the studio (for both former and current shows), it isnt. And the con confirmed as much.

Reactions: 23
Hell No she won’t show…
That would take effort and she couldn’t take her beloved baybiiiiieeeees.

Dumb Tone, we know you attempt to read here. How is Alice who hasn’t worked for a decade and gets $6000 a year in residuals MAX and doesn’t get child support or spousal support, who also had to do a GoFundMe for her divorce and claimed to have $26 in her account, able to live? Answers on a SAE to yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
apparently it depends on whether it's hosted by the studio (for both former and current shows), it isnt. And the con confirmed as much.
Comic Cons are not hosted by studios; neither are fan conventions, it’s true. The article had a list of things union members can participate in and it’s quite a short list. But it’s still paid work connected to acting and I doubt it’s permitted. I suspect the VD con is hedging its bets so that people continue to sign up.

Another similar convention:

From that article:
the strike doesn’t allow actors to participate in any promotion or publicity for previously completed film and television projects. They cannot appear at promotional events or on panels, and they cannot give interviews.

Another one detailing the impact on the upcoming Comic Con (starts July 20):

Reactions: 12
thats because there hasnt been a hearing on custody. the judge has focused on de-isolating the kids and tackle the PA, which is telling
1000011771.jpg

1000011770.jpg

Comic Cons are not hosted by studios; neither are fan conventions, it’s true. The article had a list of things union members can participate in and it’s quite a short list. But it’s still paid work connected to acting and I doubt it’s permitted. I suspect the VD con is hedging its bets so that people continue to sign up.

Another similar convention:

From that article:
the strike doesn’t allow actors to participate in any promotion or publicity for previously completed film and television projects. They cannot appear at promotional events or on panels, and they cannot give interviews.

Another one detailing the impact on the upcoming Comic Con (starts July 20):
maybe, though the con Ioan attends is not specifically about any of his works, so his may be more safe.

Depends on how it will be inrerpreted I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.