Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #192 Alice's ego's writing cheques her talent, body & personality can't cash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Bridgeofsighs for the winning title!

Ioan and Alice have had their initial court date and Big E's RO is denied.

New members and lurkers, please be sure to check the wiki (pink button up above) for latest court documents and other scuttlebutt.

Remember, always, to keep it on Tattle.

Previous thread here:
---
I can't believe we are still here, over 2.5 years and almost 200 threads later. Imagine if Alice had gone down the collaborative route with Ioan? She could be in a new house, with a new job and 50/50 custody of girls, giving her time to focus on her health and career. I'm sure she would've received generous child support from Ioan too, despite the 50/50. Instead, she is a bloated, bitter and spiralling has been who is about to lose everything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
1689304267185.png

Agree. Early on I speculated FAS or some sort of drug-induced syndrome. Later I decided on air-borne pollutants since Bristol had really poor air quality in the years of the 3 pregnancies and the early childhood years. Had to be something common to all 3, I reckon. But what do I know?

Remember not only is their father a top mathematician bu their mother's brother is also a top physicist.
1689303837458.png

Further re Alice's mother's brother
1689303964820.png

Her mother Janet was an English literature teacher. As someone else asked once "With a gene pool like that what the hell happened to the Evans children because they are dumb as f@#k. "

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Wow, something really did happen to Tone and Alice. That’s a huge drop in intelligence, I’d think way more than regression to the mean would explain. One glaring deficiency of Alice’s, that I’ve commented on before, is that she really lacks the ability to think strategically. At all. She cannot see the big picture. She cannot predict even the most obvious consequences. Really shocking for someone who has such high levels of intelligence on both sides of her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
View attachment 2307001

Agree. Early on I speculated FAS or some sort of drug-induced syndrome. Later I decided on air-borne pollutants since Bristol had really poor air quality in the years of the 3 pregnancies and the early childhood years. Had to be something common to all 3, I reckon. But what do I know?

Remember not only is their father a top mathematician bu their mother's brother is also a top physicist.
View attachment 2306999
Further re Alice's mother's brother
View attachment 2307000

Her mother Janet was an English literature teacher. As someone else asked once "With a gene pool like that what the hell happened to the Evans children because they are dumb as f@#k. "
I'm waiting on the psychologist case study regarding Alice's behavior and mental status. Something is clearly wrong with Alice and Tony both. They are so immature for their ages. I'm not surprised David Evans cut Alice out of his life.

Alice and Tony both are alcholic, but Alice's behavior was terrible possibly before she drank so much. It's telling that once Ioan stopped drinking she tried to shame him because he wasn't fun anymore. Alice had the mentality that if everyone is drinking, then I won't appear to have a problem.

Reactions: 52
I'm waiting on the psychologist case study regarding Alice's behavior and mental status. Something is clearly wrong with Alice and Tony both. They are so immature for their ages. I'm not surprised David Evans cut Alice out of his life.

Alice and Tony both are alcholic, but Alice's behavior was terrible possibly before she drank so much. It's telling that once Ioan stopped drinking she tried to shame him because he wasn't fun anymore. Alice had the mentality that if everyone is drinking, then I won't appear to have a problem.
It's horrible that she shamed and mocked Ioan for quitting drinking, but it's also kind of funny how much she shows her own ass with those kind of comments without even realising how bad she makes herself look. Alice has no capacity for self-reflection or insight at all.
I had no idea who she was or that she even existed before this all kicked off, but how people could look at her Instagram comments and hashtags and not see how snarky and outright demeaning she was to her family that she claimed to love so much amazes me.

Reactions: 55
It's horrible that she shamed and mocked Ioan for quitting drinking, but it's also kind of funny how much she shows her own ass with those kind of comments without even realising how bad she makes herself look. Alice has no capacity for self-reflection or insight at all.
I had no idea who she was or that she even existed before this all kicked off, but how people could look at her Instagram comments and hashtags and not see how snarky and outright demeaning she was to her family that she claimed to love so much amazes me.
I don't think anyone knew who she was before they saw her comments on Twitter or IG. She will fade back into obscurity as soon as the dust from this divorce settles, and that terrifies her. She will no longer be connected with anyone in the industry, therefore she will just be plain old Alice Evans.

Reactions: 49
I guess they didn't address the sock accounts today as Tam is still active.

So Tam is definitely not Alice but she's raging about how unfair family court is. Yep.

Reactions: 51
This would explain why Alice was cast in Liars All.

View attachment 2307032
That Fascination film sounds like Alice's character was based on Alice. (Thanks to all turds who bit the bullet, watched that film and reported back to us. We will always celebrate your bravery.) She was also in an episode of CSI Miami -

Leslie Warner (Alice Evans) is the main villainess from "Bait," episode 2.09 of CSI: Miami (airdate November 24, 2003). She is the wife of Matthew Warner, who was part of a sting set-up by Cindy Castiano, a private investigator who sought out unfaithful wealthy men. Ironically, during Cindy's job, she developed an actual romantic relationship with Matthew, which Leslie found out about. Once Leslie learned that Cindy was pregnant with Matthew's child, the scorned wife planned to kill Cindy.

Leslie's evil scheme began with stealing a single glass from the hotel, looking to get Matthew's fingerprints on it to set him up. She later went to the hotel room where Cindy frequented, and waited in ambush--with her husband's gun in her possession. After Cindy entered, Leslie fired a single shot at Cindy, and chased her out of the room. The women struggled over the gun and ended up falling in the marina, where Cindy was fatally bitten by a shark, which smelled Cindy's blood. Leslie's wet shoes were evidence of her role in Cindy's murder, but despite Leslie taking possession of her shoes, a tape recording of Cindy was her undoing. Leslie was arrested for killing Cindy, but not before she voiced her displeasure over Cindy carrying Matthew's child and possibly being in the lives of her own children, unaware that doing so would cause Matt to get custody of his kids back and for them to dislike her for killing there unborn sibling and to possibly forgive there father because he very extremely likely didn’t cheat on Leslie until after she hired Cindy and he did this because he and Cindy never argued while he and his wife obviously did all the time.

Quotes
  • "My kids came back from Matthew's place. You know what she told them? They're going to have a new sister or brother. That witch thought she was going to be their new mom. I couldn't let that happen." (Leslie Warner explaining why she killed Cindy Castiano).
Quote : femalevillainsfandom.com

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I love catching up with the latest Alice drama over a nice early morning coffee. I’m off out for a nice outdoor walk now. I suppose Alice will stay in bed festering and tweeting like she always does. Stinking the house out with her crushed-onions body odour. You can just tell can’t you.

I honestly believe Alice keeps her daughters dressed in rags with poor grooming habits on purpose. We all know how kids and teen’s social lives work. We know that kids who are dressed to be popular have more friends. We know those dressed like neglected misfits are vulnerable to bullying, social exclusion and victimisation. We all make the effort to prepare our kids for social acceptance and peer group success. Alice does the opposite and she does it on purpose.

A kid dressed in their drunken mother’s 30 year old rags is going to be considered weird and looked down upon, at best they’ll be pitied and that’s humiliating in itself. Alice spends $100s on used clothes that are barely fit to be floor rags to dress her daughters in. It’s deliberate. It’s part of her isolation, control and trauma bonding tactics. They don’t need friends and social circles, they have her. She doesn’t mock their strange clothes. Of course it suits her laziness to a tee too. That’s a win/win in Alice’s head.

I believe they are angry and striking out at Ioan because his nice home and lifestyle highlight how humiliating and dysfunctional their own home and lives have become.

Hopefully the therapy will allow them to enjoy having Ioan as a central part of their lives again. 💙❤🧡

• Sad
Reactions: 51
Alice needs to build a bridge and get the duck over the idea there was an affair. No one cares and it's not illegal anyway. She sounds unhinged and unreasonable. It's also not a good look to give tabloids any information regarding your ex when you've been accused of PA.

She has a lot of nerve saying Bianca only worked one day. Alice hasn't worked in several years.

Screenshot_20230714_003204_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230714_003105_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
ToneWithTheWind is taking a break from twitter.

Alice will miss her cyber Siamese twin.

IMG_9137.jpeg

Isn’t it like 7:00 am U.K.? Sleep tight? Lol he’s so hopelessly thick. He never disappoints does he. Poor fukko barely knew who was on his own account let alone anyone else’s.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Tone's (apparently) parting tweet is hilarious. Firstly because, yes, it's just about to hit 7am here in the UK (a fine time to say goodnight). But also because he makes it sound like he's surprised that he was hounded on Twitter by trolls, when the whole reason the account was set up was to "help" Alice fight them off - and also if things were so bad, you'd delete your account instead of encouraging them. But we all know his job was mainly to keep the engagement going and make it look like Alice was being bullied. Shame the 'job' didn't come with any sort of payment... like a spare kidney, eh Tone? Bunch of tossers, the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Why does he blame the 48 hour induced “coma” for his problems... as an opposed to the life-threatening reason he was in that state in the first place? Not a peep about that.

He seems very ungrateful to the people who saved his life by putting him under for a while…. Along with absolutely no personal accountability.

Oh well, he’s an Evans alright.
---

I need to log off… but first ..

Ioan will always be the remembered as the man who escaped the fate of Captain Jack Sparrow.

IMG_9138.jpeg

She dodged a bullet alright. She nearly had to live off his cash for the rest of her days. Now she’s free to pave her own way. 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Bye Tone. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. However will Alice sock it to us now you’re gone? How will we get really crappy puns and thinly veiled YouTube threats you bleeping loser.
Tell me Alice can’t give you any money without telling me.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
you know Ioan is a complete Saint when "sharing his crazy wifes (who also wrote the same tit online) abusive text messages to the court to obtain a DVRO" is his big crime.

speaking of saint...how can you call this "ugly"

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.