Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #191 The Deeply Irritating Presence of Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has deleted this btw
Ooooh and we are back to the classic tweet and delete šŸ™„
Someone's getting worried - good! I'd love Anne to rock up to court with a load if evidence connecting the sock accounts to mAlice; queue getting arrested on the spot šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If they are so offended about what we say about the girls appearance, then maybe run a brush through their hair šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 42
It makes me laugh that she complained to Ioan that she spent ā€˜hoursā€™ with Celia and Piers Morgan trying to help Ioanā€™s career. In classic histrionic style she tried to publicly parade Piers and Celia as her closest friends but Piers looked uncomfortable with Alice and he dumped her the first chance he got. Heā€™s quite the narc himself but he obviously knows a fame bleep when he sees one.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
About this book ... aside from everything else, how is it going to come to fruition in the first place? Ghostwriter? An experienced ghostwriter will charge from $40.000 upwards for a book project, so unless Alice hires someone without credentials, she wonā€™t be able to afford this.
If she plans on writing the book herself, she will be in for a surprise. Writing a book ā€“ let alone a good one ā€“ is not only difficult, but it requires discipline and structure. A lot of it. It might be a bit of a stretch to expect this from someone who doesnā€™t even manage to remember what she tweeted two hours ago.

For the sake of argument, letā€™s imagine for a moment that she actually does find a publisher. The thought of the conversations between her and whoever is assigned to edit her œuvre makes me want to start a GoFundMe for the poor bastard's therapy sessions. šŸ™ˆ

E: Alice, I think we might want to remove this passage claiming that Bianca has been planning to kill your kids since before she met Ioan. Not only is it actionable, but it makes you sound a bit ... well, irrational.

Silence. Alice straightens her spine and, in slow motion, rises to her feet and takes a deep, shaky breath.

A: What did you just say to me?

E: I meant no offence, I ...

A: Let me tell you something, Mister I-became-an-editor-because-I-failed-as-a-writer. This book is about ME! About MY TRUTH! I was gagged, you hear me, GAGGED for three years, and now the world will finally hear MY TRUTH, because itā€™s THE truth! Are you listening, fucko?

The editor swallows. Sweat starts trickling down his spine.

E: Y-yes.

A: So WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME? Do you know who I am? Iā€™m a woman who had a stellar acting career when I chose ā€“ CHOSE! ā€“ to give it all up for my cheating pussy of a husband and my kids, who love me more than life itself! Iā€™m bedbound 80% of the time, and I still raised 2 kids, looked after the house, cared for my terminally ill brother and my terminally ill nanny, homeschooled my children and managed my husbandā€™s career! Where would he be without me, that bleeping loser? And YOU LITTLE tit have the nerve to question me?

E: I just thought ...

Alice breaks into angry tears and wipes her face with her scarf, smudging her vermilion lipstick in the process. Mimicking the editorā€™s tone, she slams her fist on the table.

A: You just thought, you just thought! Well, think again, you ... you typist! Youā€™re supposed toā€“

She stops dead mid-sentence. Her eyes narrow as she stares down at the editor, whose lips are now visibly trembling. The room temperature seems to drop by several degrees when Alice places her hands on the table and lowers her voice to a hollow whisper.

A: She sent you, didnā€™t she?

The editor looks up in confusion.

E: Who? What are you talking about?

A sudden shriek pierces the fraught silence. The editor stares on in horror as Alice begins to scream in a high-pitched voice that reminds him of fingernails on a chalkboard.

A: She sent you! BIANCA SENT YOU, YOU SON OF A witch! Youā€™re here to take my beautiful BABEEEEZ from me, to bring them to her! And Ioan is in on it, isnā€™t he? HE WANTS THEM DEAD TOO! And then THEYā€™LL COME FOR ME! Thatā€™s the plan! BABEEEEZ! MY BABEEEEZ! Come and stand up for Mummy! HELP ME!

E: Alice, please calm down! Youā€™re making no sense! Iā€™ll call 911, and weā€™ll get you all the help you need, okay?

Alice knocks the phone from his hand and clutches her scarf as she storms to the door, her golden ankle boots gleaming in the pale overhead lights like rays of sunshine.

A: GRUFFUUUUUUDD! GRUFFUUUUUUDD!

The echo of her howls grows ever fainter until nothing remains but the reverberation of a tortured sob the editor thinks sounds a bit like the word ā€œLupineā€. With shaking hands, he gathers his notes and makes his way to his bossā€™s office.

Which is when he remembers that he has promised his daughter to watch 102 Dalmatians with her tonight.

And he starts screaming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
About this book ... aside from everything else, how is it going to come to fruition in the first place? Ghostwriter? An experienced ghostwriter will charge from $40.000 upwards for a book project, so unless Alice hires someone without credentials, she wonā€™t be able to afford this.
If she plans on writing the book herself, she will be in for a surprise. Writing a book ā€“ let alone a good one ā€“ is not only difficult, but it requires discipline and structure. A lot of it. It might be a bit of a stretch to expect this from someone who doesnā€™t even manage to remember what she tweeted two hours ago.

For the sake of argument, letā€™s imagine for a moment that she actually does find a publisher. The thought of the conversations between her and whoever is assigned to edit her œuvre makes me want to start a GoFundMe for the poor bastard's therapy sessions. šŸ™ˆ

E: Alice, I think we might want to remove this passage claiming that Bianca has been planning to kill your kids since before she met Ioan. Not only is it actionable, but it makes you sound a bit ... well, irrational.

Silence. Alice straightens her spine and, in slow motion, rises to her feet and takes a deep, shaky breath.

A: Let me tell you something, Mister I-became-an-editor-because-I-failed-as-a-writer. This book is about ME! About MY TRUTH! I was gagged, you hear me, GAGGED for three years, and now the world will finally hear MY TRUTH, because itā€™s THE truth! Are you listening, fucko?

A: So WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME? Do you know who I am? Iā€™m a woman who had a stellar acting career when I chose ā€“ CHOSE! ā€“ to give it all up for my cheating pussy of a husband and my kids, who love me more than life itself! Iā€™m bedbound 80% of the time, and I still raised 2 kids, looked after the house, cared for my terminally ill brother and my terminally ill nanny, homeschooled my children and managed my husbandā€™s career! Where would he be without me, that bleeping loser? And YOU LITTLE tit have the nerve to question me?

Alice breaks into angry tears and wipes her face with her scarf, smudging her vermilion lipstick in the process. Mimicking the editorā€™s tone, she slams her fist on the table.

A: You just thought, you just thought! Well, think again, you ... you typist! Youā€™re supposed toā€“

She stops dead mid-sentence. Her eyes narrow as she stares down at the editor, whose lips are now visibly trembling. The room temperature seems to drop by several degrees when Alice places her hands on the table and lowers her voice to a hollow whisper.

A sudden shriek pierces the fraught silence. The editor stares on in horror as Alice begins to scream in a high-pitched voice that reminds him of fingernails on a chalkboard.

A: She sent you! BIANCA SENT YOU, YOU SON OF A witch! Youā€™re here to take my beautiful BABEEEEZ from me, to bring them to her! And Ioan is in on it, isnā€™t he? HE WANTS THEM DEAD TOO! And then THEYā€™LL COME FOR ME! Thatā€™s the plan! BABEEEEZ! MY BABEEEEZ! Come and stand up for Mummy! HELP ME!

E: Alice, please calm down! Youā€™re making no sense! Iā€™ll call 911, and weā€™ll get you all the help you need, okay?

Alice knocks the phone from his hand and clutches her scarf as she storms to the door, her golden ankle boots gleaming in the pale overhead lights like rays of sunshine.

The echo of her howls grows ever fainter until nothing remains but the reverberation of a tortured sob the editor thinks sounds a bit like the word ā€œLupineā€. With shaking hands, he gathers his notes and makes his way to his bossā€™s office.

Which is when he remembers that he has promised his daughter to watch 102 Dalmatians with her tonight.

And he starts screaming.
OMG OMG I think you should write a book!!! This is amazing!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Bore da Tattlers,

Well Tone is saying good luck to Alice for today, this confirming this RO against Ioan from Ella is of course all about Alice. Spectacular own goal Tone šŸ‘.
The NZ account has gone quiet after doxxing herself I see, yet another own goal there. These fools should play for England. That Tam account is once again making accusations with absolutely no merit, just talking into the void. The reach Alice once had has been reduced to about two nobodies liking tweets from a sock account, yup another own goal from team Alice.

Did I miss anything else?
Nailed!
Nailed!
And nailed again !

Want more ? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't seen that one yet. Is it on youtube?
Yup and she yells out to the paps as their car is pulling out "Simon Cowell sleeps with trannies!". duck, the absolute state of it (as our Craig would opine)!!!
Talk about HPD in action - attention seeking, sleazy and completely untrue.
@Bridgeofsighs snap!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

And he starts screaming.
Story of doom šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Are you a writer? If not, you should be ! Please do not tell MAlice she will only grift your time for that fookin book šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Arctic Ocean wrote:

One of the remaining aggressive FM is a ā€œwriterā€ about things like Fibro, rants about doctors who are cautious in prescribing opioids and other topics (not the cervix sex one). This FM said on twitter recently she offered to help AE with the ā€œbookā€ but sounds like AE is too busy ranting and running sock accounts to have discipline to put together coherent rage tome for publication. I actually did think her IVF article was good many years ago - and some of her other pieces back before the brain fog set in showed she had education and ability (although who knows how much they may have been edited ) . Again if she hadnā€™t gone full bunny boiler rage, she might have found a good niche for employment and opportunity- especially if she showed a progress to become healthier and work towards benefit of girls by allowing co-parenting. But it is more important to destroy BW , and to a lesser degree IG b/c in her foolish mind (as evidenced by recent socks) - if BW eventually drops IG, she can shame him back to her (btw not the girls as she tries to allude through socks).
Also I wonder if the ā€œaccidental photosā€ is the ONE photo that the Reunion director or IG posted way back of cast sitting on beach in silhouette that sharp tattlers noted was actually taken or included BW? I canā€™t recall b/c there has been SO much nonsense from AE since. But it was ONE photo. And hardly evidence of multiple year affair. This was when they definitely had begun relationship in France!

Reactions: 15
Yup and she yells out to the paps as their car is pulling out "Simon Cowell sleeps with trannies!". duck, the absolute state of it (as our Craig would opine)!!!
Talk about HPD in action - attention seeking, sleazy and completely untrue.
@Bridgeofsighs snap!!!
Piss at a fart in 2008. I bet she was constantly embarrassing Ioan but he had married her by then so he has to make the best of it.

AE simon likes trannies.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Story of doom šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Are you a writer? If not, you should be ! Please do not tell MAlice she will only grift your time for that fookin book šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£
duck me that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO absolutely on the button! The hilarious plot twist will be the best seller of a book that the Editor writes about his insane roller coaster of an experience with Alice Evans - it will be along the lines of making Hunter S. Thompson and Charlie Manson look sane in comparison. It will remain on the best seller lists for years and will be made into a series of True Crime/ reality films that knock the socks off Betty Broderick. Betty will be trying to sue Alice from the clink for dimming her spotlight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Alice might as well just put a link to TMZ on her wiki :ROFLMAO:
ETA, actually not joking, the links to the court DVRO documents, the car park, the tran** comment video and the Tweets where she is telling black people how to vote should be under a section 'Controversies'
She is truly an entitled Karen abusive racist homophobe, along with all her other 'exceptional' qualities - and the best thing is, ITS ALL IN HER OWN WORDS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

And he starts screaming.

I love it! I love it! In factā€¦I WANT MORE! šŸ¤£

Bravo šŸ‘šŸ‘

Eeeh we have some clever Turds donā€™t we. šŸ„°

No wonder the socks and remaining FMā€™s hate us all with a passion. Those poor souls have no humour and canā€™t string a cohesive sentence together half of the time. Poor sods šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.