Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
"Alice Evans" is in the film credits...lol...It’s on Disney+. Maybe she's in the mob of generic blondes and unrecognisable.

Yes, she is in the credits in a role with no name.
I have no patience for finding her. Where's Waldoice?

What I found out though is that they are talking about her in that film.
Picasso 01.jpg

Picasso 02.jpg

Oh man I want to see how bad she is! I’m not paying for it though, might have to sail the high seas 🏴‍☠️
Why join the navy, if you can be a pirate?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

I_dream_of_Snyders

Yes. https://alwaysandforevercon.com/casparzafer/

Speaking of drug and alcohol abuse while supposedly minding kids, what about this from 2019?

View attachment 2291873
The fact that she lied about essentially attempted suicide just to get attention makes me so angry I want to throw things. I have been where she is pretending to be, the last thing I ever would have done would be to go on social media and tell the world I was pull popping and drinking. I was alone, I did it, I was ashamed but I survived. I didn't do it for attention, I didn't do it so my husband would come home, I did it because I went to a very dark place.
I haven't seen these tweets from Alice before, I feel really flipping sick over this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
Tony makes me want to unsubscribe from being an organ doner 😩 Not being bad enough you are dead but a part of you having to live on as Tony’s kidney 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I am down such a wormhole of reviews for this film:

“The protagonists, Adam Garcia and Alice Evans have the sort of chemistry that could be used in middle schools across the country to encourage abstinence.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Yes. https://alwaysandforevercon.com/casparzafer/

Speaking of drug and alcohol abuse while supposedly minding kids, what about this from 2019?

View attachment 2291873
This is why I fully believe she was drunk and passed out on the floor just as IG stated in his filings. She gave herself away far too many times by posting about her drinking habits and mixing alcohol with pills.

Others who have known her have discussed her alcohol issues. I believe it was the two former friends who said she switched from wine to whiskey and how she was contacting them drunk, threatening self-harm, and then had no memory of it, no? Please correct me I'd I'm mistaken.

Three sharp ones in every night comes to mind. Her words. Alone with young children at home.

I believe IG's account of things simply because her own behavior on two SM platforms matches it from what I have seen. And then there's the carpark rage incident.

I think the behavior and issues escalated in what, 2017/2018? When was the Hoarse Whisperer meltdown with threats of self-harm? It seems like that's when the downward spiral began.

If only she'd gotten real help. I always hope people in self-destructive modes will do the work to shift the gears. I don't generally judge addictions, but I do judge people who refuse treatment and harm others because of it.

All my opinion only.

(Aka MOO)

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I doubt she's properly homeschooled the eldest daughter. I will be completely surprised if she's able to produce any real documentation to show the child has been home-schooled with a daily (a minimum of 3 hours required per day) curriculum and all the proper paperwork submitted to establish a home schooling program. And then there's evidence that the work was done. The child must attend a minimum of 175 days of homeschooling per calendar year.

I'm sure the Minor's Counsel will be asking for all of this. I'm sure she'll be asking for a lot of things the mother won't want to provide.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

lulooo

VIP Member
The most hated doggo of Casa Evans
View attachment 2293797
My heart melts, Bubba Bear is such a lovely dog. Poor thing wanting to play with the E’s and they treated him so unkindly. That is what broke me reading the court submissions, and when I realised just how far gone both girls were. It’s so very sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

ponyboycurtis

I'm beginning to wonder if Alice has trained herself to talk in 3rd person because of all the socks? Her walking around the house saying: "Alice is very angry, ALICE is HUNGRY, Alice wants a DRINK... Alice sees a A CHEESESTRING!!" Must be so confusing for the kids 🤣

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Seems to me only one parent had a documented history of being home alone with the girls while under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol and it wasn't IG. (Court documents, Twitter admissions, etc.)

When your own child is documented as begging you to stop drinking? You're the one that gives cause for serious concern.

MOO.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
What part of the wedding was $1million? Ioan’s suit…
8A7CF8B8-8973-4188-8359-BD598A11DF2F.png

Or Alice’s ugly outfit?

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Lotus Flower

Something just occurred to me… thinking about the difference between how Betty Broderick treated her kids vs how Alice treats them. Dan Broderick wasn’t a very involved father until after he left Betty, which is why she thought she could get him to come back by dropping the kids off at his house and showing him how much work it is to raise them.

The fact that Alice didn’t try this strategy on Ioan, to disrupt his relationship with Bianca, I think it’s a tacit admission on Alice’s part that she knows Ioan is a great dad, and he and Bianca would have thrived with the kids had they had unrestricted access to them. The alienation, I think, is not just to punish Ioan. It’s also because she’s terrified that if she doesn’t turn the girls against I and B, they’ll prefer them to Alice. I think she’s terrified of being alone and is afraid that’s exactly what will happen to her if the girls ever bond with him and Bianca.

• Heart
  • Sad

MarkC1387

VIP Member
This pretending that Alice has a new man is hilarious. Vibes of boyfriend "from Canada" or "a different school, you wouldn't know him"

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Woohoo! Live footage of me dancing at @M33L4 hens party.
Trying not to dox myself with where we actually went but there was the Macarena. I had an amazing day into night. Spa day with just myself and maid of honour, afternoon tea then partied till 3am with my girls. You’d have all loved it.
We Glasgow girls know how to party.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
IG should take steps to ensure that NZ creep is never allowed contact with his children again.

Any mother who allows that unsavory character access to her young girls and encourages him to attack and defame their father while likely dripping more poison in their tender ears is not a safe parent.

And that is most definitely my opinion.

MOO.

• Heart