Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #183 No restraining order for Bianca. Case was dismissed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true. Those girls are in for a world of hurt unless they change their ways. I get the impression that people put up with a lot of AE's shite as Ioan apologised for her or out of respect for him, eg, Piers Morgan (another narc lol but more intelligent) would have not entertained her for a second if she wasn't with IG. To put the kids behaviour into perspective, this is how AE behaves on the regular, in case newbies haven't seen it.

There's so much to say about that video. She comes at the poor girl yelling like the big bird witch she is. Then, has the nerve to ask the girl why she's yelling? Her excuse for hitting two cars is she has a sick child? Like everyone should know that or care when they are just going about their day. When Ella asked for apology from the girl she said they were there to buy a birthday present. That roorooroo sound she makes taking picture of the girl's tag, wtf? She is wearing her arguing coat (with looks like pj's under) so maybe the coat caused it? 🤣 She was probably under influence driving and she threw crazy in the air so she could run.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Will Alice set up a GoFundMe for Bianca’s lawyers fees?
Screenshot 2023-06-24 at 14.27.09.png

Hi there.

I never in a million years thought I would be doing this AGAIN.

Until recently everything appeared to be going well in my life. I had moved house to a $6.5k/month apartment in Beverly Hills with my two brilliant kids and my little dog Emma (who I haven't seen for the past three weeks, I think she's trapped underneath a packing box somewhere).

In May 2023 my estranged husband's evil bogan girlfriend viciously assaulted my elder daughter during a visit to their home which I instigated. Naturally, the only course of action to take was to get a restraining order against the bogan and my husband. I had hoped that the restraining order would mean the bogan would get deported, and that my husband would come back to me. Sadly, yesterday the judge threw out the case, and the bogan now unfairly wants me to pay her legal fees.

Additionally I currently have no lawyer and no funds to pay one (my rent is very expensive and I don't want to get a job). My lawyer and I parted ways because she advised me that my daughter trying to get a restraining order against my husband was not 'a wise course of action', even though I showed her my evidence of a 20-minute video taken by my daughter of the bogan viciously slamming her between a front door multiple times.

I'm asking for help - something I've never done in my life and never expected to do (apart from the last Gofundme I started in June 2022). I have no parents or extended family to borrow from (because my dad disowned me for being a bleep and my younger brother stopped speaking to me). Just me, my brother and his wife (who he met at my wedding) in the UK and my two kids here in Los Angeles. Yes, it's embarrassing. But here I am AGAIN. Anything you can spare will help.

Thank you so much AGAIN
Alice

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I hope yesterday has been a least a little eye opening for Ella and a kick in the ass for Alice.

Reactions: 21
Very true. Those girls are in for a world of hurt unless they change their ways. I get the impression that people put up with a lot of AE's shite as Ioan apologised for her or out of respect for him, eg, Piers Morgan (another narc lol but more intelligent) would have not entertained her for a second if she wasn't with IG. To put the kids behaviour into perspective, this is how AE behaves on the regular, in case newbies haven't seen it.

The special arguing coat makes an appearance, maybe it’s first. I hadn’t clocked that before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@ButterTart can you share a screenshot of the file where the Restraining Order hearing is continued? I'm getting increasingly confused by the docket saying "TRO reissued", I believe you said there is none and we know there was none issued in the first place, but I can already see the Daily Mail falsely claiming that there is one LOL. They'd probably rather would "report" this than that Bianca's was dismissed.
The special arguing coat makes an appearance, maybe it’s first. I hadn’t clocked that before 😂
@NarcRage came up with that name after I had mentioned that Alice was wearing for her arraignment the same coat as in that video.

I hope yesterday has been a least a little eye opening for Ella and a kick in the ass for Alice.
nah, Ella is so brainwashed and badly raised she will have seen it as a confirmation that her father prefers Bianca over her because he didnt let their stupid plan happen LOL

Reactions: 25
I think it was. Bogoff is very quiet and no smirky pap walks either. "Tone" is trying to turn it into a win though.

Tone: What a lovely morning ! Sun is shining. Birds are tweeting! A good day to be alive! Unless you have just destroyed any chance of any relationship with your loved ones! But nobody has done that surely?!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
ok, I was wondering due to the wording "hiring legal representation".

assuming the court appointed lawyer is not available in 3 weeks yet, would that mean the Restraining Order hearing gets continued again until she is?
Possibly. But it seems like the judge is reluctant to grant more delays on the face of it, or he could have done so yesterday. There are three matters scheduled for the 13th (request for orders for custody; restraining order, and an evidentiary hearing, with a further one scheduled for July 20). It’s scheduled for 130 pm so I think the judge wants the courtroom free for this for the entire afternoon. Court calendars are pretty booked up so I can see why this is all going ahead - so far - on the 13th.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sock update

JUV: I know it's ridiculous. I think they get sexually excited about the idea they're talking to Alice

because she's sooooo sexy innit?

JUV: Yes they are total losers and what they want MOST is for people like me and you to read what they say. I will never, ever go on that site.

You're on it reading this, aren't you??

JUV: But don't you know, Andrea is an AGRICULTURAL lawyer! I guess there isn't much demand for counting sheep these days!

oooh someone's rattled...

JUV: Wondering when those abused will file civil suits?

I would say, eh, never...

JUV: Tamika Tamika

Alice Alice

JUV: WHAT? Posting on an account with the name "AliceEvansAbuses" is against the law. There aint no laws against doxing, buddy. And, btw, we've been on to you for a while now

Me and my many other socks

JUV: I would agree with you on that. it's also about her ego. She seems to think that it's enough to SAY you're a movie star without actually being one?

Is Alice a movie star? lol

JUV: CPS is already involved.

And how would a rando sock know this unless they are Alice?

JUV: And there is no jury You need to stick to agriculture

See above.

JUV: Lol THEY are talking about it. Nobody else is. Embarrassing for a legit movie star to give actual interviews about a bogus movie.

Jealous AF

JUV: He is a liar and you believe every word he says

DARVO

Tone: What a lovely morning ! Sun is shining. Birds are tweeting! A good day to be alive! Unless you have just destroyed any chance of any relationship with your loved ones! But nobody has done that surely?!

This bleep of a mother is gloating about this. I hope IG files to deny them child support. Let's see how lovely Casa Evans is then.
Hands up all Tattlers who get sexually excited about anything to do with Alice Evans? (Loopy, Salad Cream Clive, Pound Shop Bond you're not Tattlers so sit down.) Any Tattlers? Anyone??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
AB is the GOAT.

AB: Multiple attorneys on a case is a big red flag for a prospective new attorney. It would be very difficult for Alice to find somebody that isn't desperate, and anybody who took it would charge a premium for the pain in the ass they know she'll be.

LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Did AE call off the paps when it didn't go her way? Sad we never got to see bitter Alice.

Just wondering if Gloria and Dennis testified for Ella? I guess we will never know. I would have been out of town yesterday if I was them.
She's bitter on Twitter everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.