Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stand down everyone. Me and the rat in the Prius are in talks with Ms Evans for her appearance at court. She will in fact C U Next Tuesday.

Reactions: 40
and make sure to include a big tip for hazard pay for even ringing that doorbell and even more if is able to actually transport Alice to the courthouse
Driver Instructions: "Make sure you wear a hazmat suit mate! Passenger is likely to spew toxic bile!"

Reactions: 19
Excellent catch. Great show. Great writing. Great actors. Wonderful chance to expand one's profanity. Wait til you hit Season 3 and the giant penis. But no more spoilers.
Don't tell me My Little Tone makes a cameo in it? Giant Penis, roundabouts

Reactions: 15
I love a wreck head ha ha and he looks like a smaller version of my fella ha ha I’m biased ! Yey it’s fantastic my son told me to watch it … I can’t believe I’ve never seen it

Reactions: 3
The “tell her truth” brigade who’ve read the court docs are grim. They know she’s lying, enjoy feeding her delusions and don’t give a shit about the repercussions of her lies and digging herself a bigger hole. In a year’s time they won’t still be “helping” her, they’ll have disappeared.

Reactions: 23
Maybe...now this is just a guess...her "friend" rushing over to see her at her house is... https://giphy.com/JOGJ4bVdZAOLfSUkQL

Reactions: 27
Alice had better behave herself after the PRO is granted because once it is Ioan can legally choose to do any of the following things:
  • Get full custody
[...]​
  • Make her turn in her glue gun to the LAPD
I'd forgotten the egregious crimes committed with the glue gun that she tried to sell on Etsy.

Reactions: 14
Don’t forget her little black book full of all her sock names, log-in details and passwords. It shows where all the bodies are buried

Reactions: 16
I think she will fake some massive emergency, either in order to somehow grant an extension (very unlikely to succeed) or in order to overshadow the ruling/shame him for focussing on this instead of being there for the kids blablabla

Reactions: 35

Thought this might also make you smile.. Will admit that I came across it whilst looking for a t shirt with Ioan's face on!

Mainly because I wanted to casually wear it to freak my husband out, after cackling away for months reading all your posts, whilst he has yet to understand my fascination.
Thanks for all the laughs!

Just wanted to throw one in, because I've been dying to - Alice you're a cunt

Reactions: 29
Of course we don't actually "touch the poop" as they say on Reddit. So relax mAlice it's just a joke and no-one will be ringing your bell.

I can just imagine the next DM comment from her "OMG they are STALKERS. BEWARE ALICE THEY WANT TO KIDNAP YOU. DON'T ANSWER YOUR DOOR"

Reactions: 24
Mr Looo is on his way round to yours. He says you’d feed him much better than I do

Reactions: 10
Oh well, you can see how much I watch regular TV!! My Bad, sorry.

Reactions: 2
I must admit I completely understand why Ioan seems to live in a practically empty flat with plain white walls now. Can you imagine how depressing it must have been to live amongst all that shabby dark brown furniture, the stacks of clothes, toys, shoes, handbags, craft supplies and the endless endless tut Alice haemorrhaged their money on? The whole place littered with plastic baby dolls, glass fish, mirrors in the shape of lips, animal print rugs. And it could have worked as kitch if she had a modicum of style or taste or artistic ability but she never has and never will.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.