Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep the monogram and Damier are coated canvas. With leather trim. There are a few bags that have a stamped monogram in leather though.

I preferred her old mouth. It suited her pixie face.
The one thing I still enjoy is the blog - not so much for the luxe content (it's pretty skewed to be unaffordable for many and the amount of spon con is over the top) but it's very well designed. Because that's the business I work in, I appreciate what (assume Alex?) devotes to its layout etc. Ok ....enough compliments, back to trashing ha ha.
Her blog was custom designed by pipdig.

They do a lot of the UK blogs and actually had quite the controversy this year for sneaking some controversial code into their theme layouts without customers being aware. They were even blacklisted by godaddy and a number of big name webhosts because of it. I thought it was strange Victoria didn’t do a redesign.

Maybe Alex will “work” on that [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her blog was custom designed by pipdig.

They do a lot of the UK blogs and actually had quite the controversy this year for sneaking some controversial code into their theme layouts without customers being aware. They were even blacklisted by godaddy and a number of big name webhosts because of it. I thought it was strange Victoria didn’t do a redesign.

Maybe Alex will “work” on that [emoji23]
Oh, interesting! Do you know what this nefarious code was for/ did?

Oh, interesting! Do you know what this nefarious code was for/ did?
Pipdig was using their standard P3 plugin to perform a DDoS attack on a competitor who also provides WordPress themes and installation services to bloggers. The code triggers an hourly cron job on users’ sites. So they were essentially using their customers’ servers to send malicious requests to the competitor’s site.

Victoria doesn't seem to have much technical expertise so she's probably unaware of the scandal/controversy. And I doubt her wife stays up-to-date on news that could affect her online presence (e.g., website, etc.). Alex is an embarrassment.

Reactions: 2
Victoria Magrath And Her Wife, Alex – The Real Housewife Of Frowhome

@Oohthedrama came up with this one and it is spot on! [emoji1]
Love it!! Can we add in *whiny* or *cranky* before housewife? That would be just perfect!!

Vicky and her whiny housewife!! Wonder how their marriage will go now that the glitz of the wedding and fashion month has passed...[emoji9]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
D2763FA2-0033-45F0-BF96-F86BEB1BC62E.jpeg

I’m confused.... what’s the connection. Was the owner also a housewife 🤷‍♀️

victoria is coming across as desperate, posting photos from the wedding, saying how much she misses her husband.

yet Alex is posting ALL about Alex 🤣 anyone know why he’s gone home?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For a haircut. For some bizarre reason he only allows his “best friend” to cut his hair plugs. So he travels to Wigan on the regular for his mate to trim the back hair he now has glued onto his scalp.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did the real housewife of frowburbia lose his license?
He’s never had a license. Nor does it look like he’s any intention of getting one. He’s a kept woman. Kept women don’t need to be able to drive themselves anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.