IntheFrow #5 Desperate & Defensive, even when she’s trying to be woke she’s offensive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a good point about her hair.... unless she's done it herself, i'd imagine thats more likely. After years of purple hair she will have grasped a basic bleach & tone job.

Reactions: 2
She probably broke lockdown and had her hair done, she just won’t admit it.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think her lips have deflated a bit and look better?!

I actually don't think she's had her hair done. We are similar colouring and I can see her roots, she seems to be light mouse naturally. She's just done a good job with the purple shampoo to stop the yellow setting in.

Reactions: 7
I can only imagine that lockdown has not really affected her income, or she's just tapping into her savings, because random purchases of Hermes throws, dropping hundreds on Fornasetti candles (love Fornasetti), she's spending thousands, and this is not stuff that's been discounted or gifted. She's still in with Dior and getting freebies there thankfully for her., had to skip watch the vlog, she's become so boring it's hard to hate watch her.

Is this the big reveal 😂😂😂😂😂 charging 35 quid is absolutely shocking!
im going to assume this was the big thing she was working on. Very underwhelming. Every influencer and their dog seem to have photo filters these days. She’s becoming less premium everyday.

Reactions: 15
im going to assume this was the big thing she was working on. Very underwhelming. Every influencer and their dog seem to have photo filters these days. She’s becoming less premium everyday.
And mention them briefly here and there not making a huge deal out of it

Reactions: 4
Photo filters.
She’s 12/18 months away from creating an OnlyFans at this point 🤣

I haven’t kept up with frow lately, anything over 40 min...
I can’t be arsed wasting time on it.

Need to catch up on this thread (the last one) and come back after I’ve found out what this bish has been doing 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Photo filters... how unique and original! Not. Id actually love to know how much the creators make off these filter things (Zoella and Alfie Deyes did one right?)
Do we think they make more money off the filters themselves or more money off the clickbaiting YT titles etc to lead up to the 'big surprise announcement' of the filters...

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yel

So exploitative charging a fortune for lightroom presets.

Piss easy to make your own. I get that ads are low on the ground but how about doing something productive Hun rather than trying to milk followers yet again?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Piss easy to make your own. I get that ads are low on the ground but how about doing something productive Hun rather than trying to milk followers yet again?
you have to love someone who’s spent the week linking her own blog for #blm content.

Looking for a list of black creators...? go check out my blog! 🤣 *hit, hit, hit*

I couldn’t be arsed watching her for an hour last night.
She must be desperate to get the lips done soon though.

Reactions: 14
These are the most basic presets, that every other influencer and their dog has flogged. Its literally all the same, make it brighter, less saturated, or more for travel photos etc...i use VSCO for the effect and its free....I actually laughed when i saw this

Reactions: 17
BLM babezzzz but not when it comes to my filters which are for white skin.

lets see if this comment gets deleted

6E89AE78-9187-4BB6-9A1E-32055A834888.jpeg

Also done the influencer trick of re purposing an existing account to keep the followers

BA1555AA-84E7-4B07-ACBE-D14585B93C6E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Cue passive aggressive replies soon about how commenters are being negative in her space for asking how TF they are different to Instagram filters and VSCO

I'm so sad, I'm a sixth form teacher and when I was scrolling through her comments, spotted the account of one of the brightest and best kids I've ever taught (distinctive name, I'm not friends with them on social media or anything!) FAWNING over frow :(

Feeling like I need to do some expose lessons when we go back 👿👿 do my duty and try and enlighten some more of the YOOF

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did you guys see this blog post?? Man is she naive. She makes it sound like badabing we all shared some things on our social media and changed the world!

Is this her first go around with activism? Seems like it. Oh child. The work is not done. It hasn’t really even begun!!

Is this the big reveal 😂😂😂😂😂 charging 35 quid is absolutely shocking!
my biggggggg project babes!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Wasn't this something that Josie of Fashionmblr offered a while back, only cheaper?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.