Inthefrow #22 Thirsty as hell, still no attention from YSL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she’s going to post the footage of her actually gifting the trip to her fam for Christmas, in case we forgot. Tell me you’re a narcissist without telling me you’re a narcissist
IMG_6971.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Guys she’s going to post the footage of her actually gifting the trip to her fam for Christmas, in case we forgot. Tell me you’re a narcissist without telling me you’re a narcissistView attachment 2918034

1) hasn't she heard of photo album that she can save somewhere if the memories are so dear to her? Posting on her work account is so obvs work for her and showing off “I brought them here”

Why are her captions so stupid like stop explaining cos it sounds worse…

2) “dont even mean to” - biggest fattest lie of all… every single photo posted is so staged and filtered, the intention is so clear.

3) lastly sit down and shut up, u are not the only one who has been on a family vacation!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys she’s going to post the footage of her actually gifting the trip to her fam for Christmas, in case we forgot. Tell me you’re a narcissist without telling me you’re a narcissistView attachment 2918034
Not just the footage, but also all of the costs, just in case they'd forgotten that she paid for this and can adjust their gratitude appropriately. She's insufferable, I bet it's exhausting to be around her.

Reactions: 7