Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessie98

VIP Member
Honeymoon?????? Honey fucking moon?????? She is married years. Been on numerous holidays since but this is the Honeymoon. Ffs they are unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Mazaj123

She is soft launching her divorce. I don’t post here often but I have had my suspicions for a very long time now her relationship is in tatters and when you look at all the evidence it’s clear it won’t last another year. All this chat recently about relating to the content of younger influencers, discussing children again (where Alex has said in the past he ‘would have had kids yesterday if he could’), she said in this video too about moving back to Manchester full time, the OTT ‘honeymoon’ content and now while she is on said ‘honeymoon’ she has a video going up telling her viewers that divorce has been discussed. It’s a shame because they obviously were very different people when they got together and they have grown apart and now want different things in life. I think ‘honeymoon’ actually means ‘last hoorah’.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

icannoteven

VIP Member
IMG_1322.jpeg

This rant here 😵💫😵💫😵💫

she always forget that she has the choice not to do the FW and create content from home/ attic

• Heart

Bonjour92

VIP Member
They hate each other…this “honeymoon” is making me cringe.
I’m also confused about all the people making critical comments when someone talks about her choice not to have kids. She never stops talking about it and already made 3 videos about it so naturally her viewers are going to have an opinion. She decided what content to put out no? If she doesn’t want people to speculate about it she should shut up, but she loves the attention. I follow a lot of influencers who never even mention whether or not they want kids and it’s therefor also never mentioned on their gossip pages.

• Haha

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Calling someone out on their shit isn't hate. I think most of us are probably here because at one point we followed and liked her but now she's turned into someone who seems inauthentic.

Reactions: 26

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
What even is this look? She looks like she has just nipped out to feed the goats in the Swiss Alps and now she's heading inside to make a bundt cake.

Screenshot_20230920_232905_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Fave comment because her delusion is just hanging out there for all to see 😂
IMG_1252.jpeg

The audio was...a lot. I thought ASMR was supposed to be calming. This just sounded like a snowplow going forward (the drawers opening) and backing up (the nails tapping). I get wanting to use the algorithm and a popular format to get views and engagement, but why do something so alienating, especially for a luxury ad?

• Haha

reader49

I think she's using the Childless by Choice thing for engagement. That's about 3 times over the last few years that she's droned on about it. No woman should feel pressured or coaxed into motherhood - she's absolutely right about that. It's the fact that Alex has openly stated that he wants to be a dad that causes folks to question if it's a joint decision. In her latest Youtube upload, Alex asks her if she's actually enjoying a younger influencer's podcast. It definitely sounded like he couldn't understand what she found appealing about it. Her answer? She relates to the younger girls more. She feels more like a 20-something than a 30-something. Sounds like she's scared that getting older (and not necessarily motherhood) will make her less relevant. I really don't think that she can cope without adoration and feeling like she's on borrowed time with regards to being the UK's top blogger. I know some will disagree but I definitely think Alex is the more mature and self-aware of the pair.

• Sad

Staple

Chatty Member
I am actually fully embarrassed for her that she acknowledged the Chanel show that she wasn’t invited to, tried to make it about her paint by numbers PHD and then straddled her bath the wrong way.

Every time I think she can’t be more of a kmobhead and she does it 🤣

• Haha

Bonjour92

VIP Member
She posts shit like this and then wonders why nobody likes her…how full of yourself can you be?
IMG_6408.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

icannoteven

VIP Member
In her new vlog i almost spat out my breakfast within 3 min. She is so fking ignorant about ctries and geography..
She basically used BALI as a blanket term for the Singapore + Batam islands trip.
She said “inlands” part of the trip and made references to Raffles Hotel which is in Singapore
And the rice field/ foresty/ ocean parts will be the “Bali” portion of the trip… all without making any distinction and she isnt even in BALI?!
I know to her is all islands in Indonesia but any well travelled person would not say Bali as a collective term for what she is doing. Does she even know Singapore is not part of Bali? What an airhead.

Her ignorance irks me cos I am from around this part of the world. And nobody talks like that!

She said she hasnt BOOK the hotel - thats gross cos she obvs is waiting for free hotel offers to come along and she will just go for it.

• Haha
  • Angry

Nope Nope

I loved Caro's outfit for Fendi 🔥🔥 She always looks on point to me.

1695358301640.png
1695357937119.png

Lmao this is hilarious. Such originality from Caro and Chriselle :rolleyes:

To be fair it's not their fault if Fendi gave the exact same outfit to both, but this is why it would make sense to mix the loan pieces from a brand with your own pieces. You know, to show some of the new season designer but also not being a clone without any personal touches.

This is such bad look for Fendi though because it makes it very transparent that the loan outfit business is just marketing instead of personal style.

So maybe Victoria's strategy won after all; pick the uglier outfit so at least no one else wanted it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Lilyhermes

Chatty Member
She posts shit like this and then wonders why nobody likes her…how full of yourself can you be?View attachment 2569756
And what on earth is an “immaculate dinner”? The food was served on clean china with clean silverware vs. dirty plates and greasy cutlery? Did she, perhaps, mean to say “exquisite” or another relevant adjective?

Ms. num nuts PhD quite simply has NO command of the English language. If it wasn’t so laughable, it would be truly sad.

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
Can already imagine the title of next video

“THE MOST ROMANTIC HONEYMOON IN BALI”

And then it will be a sky-ad as well cos you know, you can watch your fave movie on Sky anywhere anytime

🤣

• Haha