InTheFrow #18 She's not Lily Collins, because she never went to Paris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread here!

What's up:
1. Got an AD with Land Rover
2. Missed the V&R couture show, had the audacity to thank Emrata for replacing her!
3. Had an event with Cle de Peau beauty, but it didn't sellout.
4. Wants a New York aesthetic for their Manchester apartment. 🙃
5. Bought a Porsche, after not getting a Bentley.
6. Managed to scramble a Birkin 35 from Luxury Promise.

Screenshot_20221209_213106 (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The range rover/birkin ad is gross. I hope that he reads here and sees that her whole personality revolving around having the most expensive everything is fake and sad. Her 'first' birkin, her range, her porsche, her second home, her peloton. It doesn't sound luxurious like she thinks, its sounds try hard and empty. She has morphed into a pseudo model hocking whatever expensive thing pays her to put it on Instagram. If she's wondering why she has no interaction or views this is why.

Reactions: 26
The post from the last thread with Amelia shouting out Vic and her bag feels patronizing to me. Amelia's as tacky as they come but she's also old money. She's more appropriately carrying a mini Kelly whereas Vic basically brought a duffel bag to an evening event. IMO if you're not traveling or going to the office the 35 just looks so out of place.

Reactions: 28
The thing is she just doesnt get it. I cant even blame her anymore for thinking she is so great - she doesnt see the situation how it actually is. But other girls do see it and brands too hence the lack of true fashion deals or invites

Reactions: 10
These girls are shallow as Hell.
For real! It is just so tacky. Shouting out a friend for the bag she bought, :sick:. Its like the faux wealthy on bling empire, if you're talking about money or brands you're not really 'rich' like you wish you were.

Reactions: 18
For real! It is just so tacky. Shouting out a friend for the bag she bought, :sick:. Its like the faux wealthy on bling empire, if you're talking about money or brands you're not really 'rich' like you wish you were.
What’s the old saying - Money talks, but wealth whispers? Obviously, these two have never heard it . . . or maybe they’re just not capable of understanding it!

Reactions: 19
I wish Canada Goose would stop sending these donkeys free jackets. Vic just wears her Uggs Holland Cooper puffer and Alex wears his hipster Filson.

Reactions: 6
What in the world are those brows?
As they were more than likely done as a freebie, she wouldn't give a flying f**k what they look like as long as she didn't have to pay for them!!!! Dozy bint.

I wish Canada Goose would stop sending these donkeys free jackets. Vic just wears her Uggs Holland Cooper puffer and Alex wears his hipster Filson.
When she's rattling on about her beloved Holland and Cooper, it always sounds like she's saying HALL and not Holland!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“When you love music this much” what is she on about? She’s in her deanshanger mansion on a peloton working out…. Doesn’t make you some hardcore music fan 🙄 when was the last time she left her mansion to go and see a gig or go to a festival, you know the things actual music lovers do??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.