Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mejt26

Yes I thought there was another section on here for smaller accounts and looked and it had gone. So created this thread.
Why they get rid of it anyone know?

Reactions: 1
Go Hev 👏 that’s the way to do it, actually acknowledging AEG and the kindly gifted coffee machine on her stories and grid post.

No one is bullying or trolling her, we are just asking her to be more honest and transparent, how hard can that be Hev?
First time she’s wrote it in a post! The ad gifted was still ever so small in her story’s that you couldn’t read it. So when she fixes that issue it will be perfect.

Well she’s back on form ladies @Mejt26, the gifted items have been arriving thick & fast. Baubles, Cakes, Cookies, Play kitchen for Ava, balloons, the list is endless 🙄

Today was 2021 planners and she was gifted 2, just different colours. Now here’s a thought Hev, how about you do a nice giveaway with one of the planners and throw in some more items that companies have kindly gifted you; just a thought.

🧐 Christmas is just round the corner maybe someone will be getting these as Christmas presents 🎁 saves some penny’s doesn’t it 😂😂

• Haha

DebbieF

VIP Member
Sorry if this isn't allowed, I've been a long time lurker and wondered if there was a thread on Sophia Hardy (sophia.at.home), anybody else follow her and think she's got annoying! Last night's drunk stories were a bit weird for a blogging account 🤭

Admin, please delete if not allowed!
Just had a look, 😂🤣🤭 how embarrassing, honestly some of these bloggers need to give their heads a wobble. Tom sounds a good egg, holding it all together 😂🤣

Sophia At Home @carriexbradshaw someone today has started a thread.

• Heart

DebbieF

VIP Member
I dont understand these companies gifting her stuff because if they think by doing this it will make people purchase they so wrong! It completely puts me off that company and i go out my way not to buy from them.
Totally agree, refuse to buy when they show a swipe up, there getting a lot of gifted items for the Brentwood property. They are not going to live there, so why would a company work with her when it’s a flip, there goal is a self build.

DebbieF

VIP Member
The above house @Homelifewith4boys they sold in 2016 and then purchased the detached one that funded the bungalow they are living in and the Brentwood property. They probably made a huge profit on this one as well, they are very astute regarding money.

Mejt26

Thank you @DebbieF another 100k in the kitty, well well well, maybe they can afford some shorts or work trousers for Luke now LOL.

So I love the way she calls it project Brentwood and it's in bloody clacton

• Haha

carriexbradshaw

Pull up a chair and a nice cold drink, you are very welcome here; this ones a major deceiver regarding gifted items. Has a property she has just sold and one she is renovating, so much gifted stuff that she hides it’s unbelievable. Only just started declaring over the last couple of weeks as caught out by us tattlers 😂🤣
Just getting comfy with my popcorn 🍿😜

DebbieF

VIP Member
Thank you I really liked that house not so much the decor. Garden and wow the space they had to go to the poxy bungalow i would of stayed put. But seeems to of funded 2 properties

I am sure that the bungalow they are living in will be for sale next year, it is their goal to do a self build. Whatever the outcome, she won’t be happy as she’s constantly searching for something that’s missing from her life.

their own house is up for sale aswell!
Do you have a link, thankyou?

Dontsugarcoatit

Dm-ing companies flat out right asking? Never? 🙈😂 There's being confident, then there is flat outright cheek.

I wanted to really like her to be honest, her last home was beautiful, they seemed a lovely family and I felt so sorry for her when she was struggling but since she's moved I do feel that she's changed and not for the better.

I haven't got the time to run around staging my rooms for one picture all for Instagram, aside from the fact I have children who absolutely wouldn't leave anything alone I placed for 30 seconds haha I couldn't be bothered

DebbieF

VIP Member
oh that’s the thread I started but im sure Carrie said there was another one. But feel free to chat on that thread please. I’m so fed up of the all the gifted things that she openly said she was sent ages ago but hasn’t shared. They don’t care about supporting businesses at all. It’s just all take take take
She‘s not the only one, there are many whose stories & grid posts are just AD/PR Gifted items. It’s the constant stories asking for recommendations that get my goat, I call it begging for a company to step up and gift them a freebie; put your hand in your purse and part with your money. Some of them are bloody shameless and would sell their soul for a freebie 🤬

Boobyx

Fed up of the bull these interior people constantly getting gifts and not declaring it. My friend has started an Instagram page called instafamousdoesntcount so she can call out all the bull these people spout
Oh ill check her out