Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahsmummy

Lots of strong contenders this week I agree. My finalists would have to be:

Style_mum for her monotoed voice and constant opening of freebies. She adds no value

luludumas for constantly whinging and making references to ‘be kind’. Just grow up, you sould like a spoilt brat
Yeah, Im a long time follower i cant remember why i followed her but im about to unfollow as she seems to just have zero personality?? she is another one who seems to attach herself to anyone with big numbers.

Reactions: 1

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Lots of strong contenders this week I agree. My finalists would have to be:

Style_mum for her monotoed voice and constant opening of freebies. She adds no value

luludumas for constantly whinging and making references to ‘be kind’. Just grow up, you sould like a spoilt brat
omg yes, Luludumas could be Instawhinger of the week, always moaning no-one is liking her posts 😂

DozyDora

Came on here to say Harry Pickard but can see Clemmie took the title. There’s always next week!

Mayday

VIP Member
where did Harry paickard thread go?? he is the most annoying lying twad on instagram he will say anything to get fame and walk over anyone to get there his brown nosing is off the scale
I think most people were discussing him under the slimming world youtubers/instagrammers thread?

It’s the swearing for the point of swearing! definitely shows his age like his not allowed to swear at home so gets it all out while he can in front of his mates at school to act cool 🤣

He does come across really nasty! Espically to anyone that has an opinion his another one who sets his “army” on people

Lots and lots of worthy nominees on here who deserve a win in their own right however nominating pink peony home as mine this week after my eyes being opened to her on her thread on here, nicking products and then flogging them to followers and massively over charging for them! 🤬
The way his followers go after people is vile! I saw a screenshot where an older lady had said there was no need for the constant swearing (in a nice way though, she wasn't rude) and they all went off on her, telling her to eff off and other horrible things!

• Angry

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
Has to be Harry pickard I cant stand this BOY.
On his stories he said my Gucci is to big now I need a new one. Aww fuck off you tit. Must be a hard life living at home with mummy and daddy
I hope people will see him for what he really is-a downright liar! Slimming World shouldn’t want anything to do with him-he makes a mockery of the programme!

It’s the swearing for the point of swearing! definitely shows his age like his not allowed to swear at home so gets it all out while he can in front of his mates at school to act cool 🤣

He does come across really nasty! Espically to anyone that has an opinion his another one who sets his “army” on people

Lots and lots of worthy nominees on here who deserve a win in their own right however nominating pink peony home as mine this week after my eyes being opened to her on her thread on here, nicking products and then flogging them to followers and massively over charging for them! 🤬
Most of these home accounts seem
to buy their products from somewhere like The Range and them sell them at such elevated prices! Westbarn being just one of them! Did you hear she had an awful all inclusive holiday?

H12345

It seems we have a late contender for Instawanker of the week this week. Mrs Meldrum, for posting a You Tube vlog including herself and a group of friends away at a spa hotel, all wearing white dressing gowns, and one of the group comments that they look like the KKK. The vlog has since been doctored and music put over the offensive remark to hide it. All negative comments also removed. The Instagram thing comes as the indicent was then referred to on the gram by Candice Brathwaite, and to deflect any further criticism, Instawanker of the week posts a jovial follow friday naming Candice as one of her choices. Low, very low.
The bitches of instagram strike again

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
to buy their products from somewhere like The Range and them sell them at such elevated prices! Westbarn being just one of them! Did you hear she had an awful all inclusive holiday?
Isn’t Westbarn sister to StylebyStars (although she might have had name change since). Can’t stand StylebyStars, she’s so fucking smug. They had a massive falling out a few years ago and one of their husbands (think it was Westbarns) kept leaving comments on the others IG implying stuff.

Brummiebird

VIP Member

Emsyxxx

What is it about instagrammers dancing and singing on their stories lately? Sunshine Sam is doing it now. So, so cringy

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
I hope people will see him for what he really is-a downright liar! Slimming World shouldn’t want anything to do with him-he makes a mockery of the programme!

I don’t know who westbarn is? Am I missing out? Lol