Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
S

SherlockHuns

I vote for Clemmie because I had a dream about posh fruit.

In the dream I went to a party and said 'Oh they must be rich as they have a chocolate fountain, mangos and kiwis'

I've never thought of fruit as high end before.. My mum was a single parent and managed her money very well so we were able to eat kiwis as children. I'll call her later and thank her.
I'm still having sleepless nights about my son who loves mango daily, and how he will cope at a normal school. Will I have to raise the fees for private school?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I’ve been called jealous , in the comments on that post of his .

I ignored it but why is that word flung around so readily when you disagree with the greed shown by these people?

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
We’re not through the day yet but I’ll throw in Clemmie ‘one day a week’ Hooper for her:

Blagging dressed up as advice fire chat.

Moaning that Insta isn’t fun anymore - well you’re one of the reasons Clem; work on your thinking skills about why that is.

Resentment about being left in charge of your own kids when Simon goes away, you’re on holiday very other month.

🏆 Wanker trophy.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I'm torn. I think Clemmie Telford should be nominated every week now for the posh mango. But at the same time FOD for sneering at people who dared to say gusto boxes are crap value for money and now getting free food gifted when they clearly don't need it
I also like how when people questioned the amount of plastic the company use he replied that it was one of the reasons he decided to work with them so that he can change things from the inside. He’s a veritable saint. And also how he was going to give an honest review of the product. No, you’re fucking not. They’re paying you to big them up on social media, so let’s not pretend that we’re going to get anything other than ‘they’re fantastic!’.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
where did Harry paickard thread go?? he is the most annoying lying twad on instagram he will say anything to get fame and walk over anyone to get there his brown nosing is off the scale

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Instawankerism seems on the rise, is it appropriate to choose a top Instawanker each week?

Post your nominations here and the one with the most likes is the winner each Friday.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I’m nominating FOD (now there’s a surprise) for his stupid dad dancing in Lycra and a fur coat. Twat.
That performance shows his desperation to be noticed and his need to be gushed over for his hilarity and an ‘up yours’ to his detractors (us) .

It takes a massive ego to perform like that and then post it to the masses .

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
This week my nominations are combined, MOD and FOD. Both have been instawankers, him for the over staged crap parenting and MOD for whining over being called out asking on stories for 'advice' freebies

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Chessie "I don't care what you think about me" King.
She does care, otherwise she wouldn't be posting these videos.

Why does everyone think she is inspiring and Empowering? She's so showy and fake!

Palm23

Also vote Clemmie T for her stupid story about doing work on a bank holiday... shut up love, you're sat doing a few emails. Millions have to work doing far more demanding jobs on holidays. I hate they way they make such a fuss about the most basic stuff.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
RVK Loves for the whole vitamins debacle
Oh, that’s a good one. These people are totally tone deaf. Both her and MOD have posted recently about ‘Instagram negativity’ with neither of them realising that they’re the reason so many people are pissed off with IG these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
Beggyhomesweethome would win every week

Actually my nomination this week.... thelavericklife for buying the new 3 piece minky set because .... one is grey 😳
After her saying ages ago she didn’t rate them she bought one before the hype and it fell apart she said she much prefers the b&m own brand ones, this was all before the book came out though and Hinch was getting even more attention so just feel it’s totally jumping on the band wagon for a bit of attention

Reactions: 3