Instamums #2 Permanently exhausted, winging it in waitrose in #ad#gifted clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of channel mum “creators” (aka floggers/child exploiters) there, mother freckle etc. CB & family there, otherwise a nice diverse group of white middle class mummies and daddies 🙄 I’ll stick to Ariel.

Reactions: 1
CB saying she will say anytime it’s an ad, but posting loads of stories showing her free accommodation and singing its praises with no ‘ad’ or ‘gifted’ in sight. No Persil or Bluestone for me!

CB saying she will say anytime it’s an ad, but posting loads of stories showing her free accommodation and singing its praises with no ‘ad’ or ‘gifted’ in sight. No Persil or Bluestone for me!
I think CB was invited on that Bluestone jolly as the token diversity chess piece. It's just not her bag at all, she even said herself that she's dressed completely inappropriately. My heart melted a bit at her daughter dancing, Bluestone certainly agrees with her.

Given how vocal CB is about race and diversity in disappointed she’s allowed herself to be the token gesture. At least brands now don’t have to roll out Style me Sunday every time they want to multiply their diversity quota by 100%

Reactions: 7
Erica Davies in those white culottes from M&S! Look like Kappa poppers and she’s trying to tell us how flattering they are like we haven’t got eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just how many times does DMBL40 need to tag ClubMed to ensure she won't have to pay for her next holiday? Obviously the same tactics that "of daughters" are using with their French holiday company. Really, really grabby.....

Reactions: 2
Inpo pouting around like a model again today to flog us more stuff we can't afford and expecting us all to believe she is insecure. Bore off.

A mothers edit choosing her feee sofa from the random Furniture shop somewhere in the middle of the Surrey countryside that they all go to for a free sofa. Last count was CLTS, fashion lift and Esther coran got a free sofa from there. All undeclared ads obviously.

Does anyone follow any of these instamums... stacefacexo, margo_elsie_and_me, madisonpurr, trixie_plus_3... not big accounts but intrested to know what you think of the serial instamum shoppers?

I Don’t use Instagram. Don’t think anyone would be interested in seeing pics of me or my life and I’m certainly not interested in seeing anybody else’s.
Don’t understand how anybody could be remotely interested in seeing thousands of photos of some narcissistic wanker parading their life under a filters??

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow any of these instamums... stacefacexo, margo_elsie_and_me, madisonpurr, trixie_plus_3... not big accounts but intrested to know what you think of the serial instamum shoppers?
I had a look at the first two accounts that you listed and they’re not for me - thousands of photos of another’s persons children along with boring commentary. Would rather watch paint dry 😄

I looked at the first one and hated how pastel it all was. All very staged and fake looking.

Are they all 'wifey's and 'mama's? 😂

A mothers edit choosing her feee sofa from the random Furniture shop somewhere in the middle of the Surrey countryside that they all go to for a free sofa. Last count was CLTS, fashion lift and Esther coran got a free sofa from there. All undeclared ads obviously.
She’s been on a mass of free trips as well this year, I nearly unfollowed with all of the silly poses and pouting but I’m still here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Are they all 'wifey's and 'mama's? 😂
Yeah they 100% are all mamas and wifeys - shopping in waitrose, shop small - insta shops 😆😆😆 I do like madisonpurr content though not too kid heavy and I like her cottage decor! Any other good insta mums to follow?

Yeah they 100% are all mamas and wifeys - shopping in waitrose, shop small - insta shops 😆😆😆 I do like madisonpurr content though not too kid heavy and I like her cottage decor! Any other good insta mums to follow?
I like 1lavendercottage hannahgale mamaandpea almostmrsgray (take with a pinch of salt) and theimperfectlyperfectparent

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.