Instamums #2 Permanently exhausted, winging it in waitrose in #ad#gifted clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch them all boycott love island this year and make a big point of it, erica, MOD & being holier than thou. Last year her and Erica storied almost daily shout love island and how amazing it is I’m sure they are why half of us are watching it. Were they paid to say that it’s all BS!!

Reactions: 4
Watch them all boycott love island this year and make a big point of it, erica, MOD & being holier than thou. Last year her and Erica storied almost daily shout love island and how amazing it is I’m sure they are why half of us are watching it. Were they paid to say that it’s all BS!!
Same as The Frugality. Stated that she’s not watching this year whereas she was so addicted before she even watched the Australian version 😄 I bet she’ll watch it in secret, it will just pain her not to be able to do daily stories about it.

Reactions: 1
Thank you I can’t see a thread I’m more than happy to be corrected

MrsHHayward is so un relatable it’s unreal have u seen the size of her house 🤦🏼‍♀️
I really enjoy her page.
I think she is very honest about motherhood - the highs & the lows, making her very relatable & likeable. I recently had an Instagram clearout & she is one of the only “instamums” I kept following as I find her really refreshing. She isn’t constantly ad ad ad & doesn’t pretend life is always rosey.

I think the bad publicity of LI had caused their agents to tell them to distance themselves from it . I hate it anyway and can’t understand why they watched it in the first place .

Reactions: 2
Also cultofyouth & meresouer (I am a fan) but they are where they are because they’re pretty. We want to buy their stuff because they are cool pretty girls. They are easy to PR because of course magazines or people want to write about them/collab. But every post especially cult of youth is about being scuzzy and working all night and not brushing her hair she knows she is gorgeous she protests too much.

Reactions: 2
Whattheshujj had a good thing on stories this morning about instagrammers encouraging bullshit rampant consumerism. It won’t let me post the screenshot annoyingly

Also cultofyouth & meresouer (I am a fan) but they are where they are because they’re pretty. We want to buy their stuff because they are cool pretty girls. They are easy to PR because of course magazines or people want to write about them/collab. But every post especially cult of youth is about being scuzzy and working all night and not brushing her hair she knows she is gorgeous she protests too much.
Interesting to see these two mentioned, I honestly have no idea how cult of youth manages to work til 5am and then get up early with her son every day?! I really like her, I’m obv very jealous of how stunningly gorgeous she is without even trying 😄😉 but she’s clearly very talented and I thought she handled the whole MOD ripping off her jewellery debacle well.
Meresouer I’m not so sure about, she just seems to be another ‘mama’ selling overpriced cliquey T-shirt’s 🙄

A mothers edit choosing her feee sofa from the random Furniture shop somewhere in the middle of the Surrey countryside that they all go to for a free sofa. Last count was CLTS, fashion lift and Esther coran got a free sofa from there. All undeclared ads obviously.
Yeah - I normally like Esther Coren (although I do think she struggles with her niche - she's clearly a great journalist and writer and I think this influencer malarkey doesn't really suit her) but I rolled my eyes fairly heavily at that sofa.

Yeah - I normally like Esther Coren (although I do think she struggles with her niche - she's clearly a great journalist and writer and I think this influencer malarkey doesn't really suit her) but I rolled my eyes fairly heavily at that sofa.
I like Esther too although she’s not great at declaring ad/gift/aff. Sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn’t. She was called out on it on her latest blog post.

Interesting to see these two mentioned, I honestly have no idea how cult of youth manages to work til 5am and then get up early with her son every day?! I really like her, I’m obv very jealous of how stunningly gorgeous she is without even trying 😄😉 but she’s clearly very talented and I thought she handled the whole MOD ripping off her jewellery debacle well.
Meresouer I’m not so sure about, she just seems to be another ‘mama’ selling overpriced cliquey T-shirt’s 🙄
I don’t see the stunningly gorgeous in her tbh. I must me missing something 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
I really dislike Hannah Gale - she is just pushing fast and crap fashion. The HG ten uses to be pretty good now it seems rushed and all for the £££. Plus she is another that is very cliquey

I like Esther too although she’s not great at declaring ad/gift/aff. Sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn’t. She was called out on it on her latest blog post.
Yeah - I'm pretty sure she's had discounted holidays before as well - I remember Giles mentioning in a restaurant review he did at a hotel (I forget which one now) that she'd booked the hotel because she was now an influencer and could get discounts.

I think she is beautiful and talented just I don’t get why she always is working until 5am in the morning if her son goes to school🤔 She says she has no back up in the same sentence that her son has been with his nan yesterday. I do like her I think I just find it irritating how she goes on in every post in a kind of “feel sorry for me” way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.