Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyeball

Chatty Member
My insta has family and friends who I genuinely love on it and I follow a couple of hashtags of places where I've had my favourite holidays and that's it.
It's peaceful. I can't be doing with greed & that's what all this influencer stuff has become.
One local lady has kids who are friends with my kids and her account has recently changed to become a carbon copy of Mrs. Hinch. It's a shame, she's really nice and her kids are lovely, but all she ever posts now is zoflora and Hoover stripes.
I'm a bit like, another one bites the dust! I like YOU, I dont give a shiny about your floor.

Reactions: 2

Mayday

VIP Member
As long as Facebook doesn't own it then it'll be a better world. FB are just the worst out of the big 4 tech companies imo.

Maybe something like Steemit / dtube or minds.com will take off
I feel like Facebook tries too hard, like with the stories that no one uses and now they have a 'let people know what music you like' thing which reminds me of MySpace. I'm actually surprised its still going as the only useful thing really is the messenger option.

I wonder how much longevity a lot of the apps will have a lot of old sites like MySpace, Bebo, Piczo all died out eventually.