inside.number2 / Jessicamay_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New reel of her and her new man taking the tree down. I wonder if he has moved in already, a bit soon?
brace yourselves for now I fear she’s going to be gods gift to relationships / how to be vomit inducing happy .

brace yourselves for now I fear she’s going to be gods gift to relationships / how to be vomit inducing happy .
I thought the same when I saw all the comments saying so nice to see you so happy bla bla

She was always making passive aggressive about her ex not proposing so I can see this being a whirlwind

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen it all now, an Etsy shop selling a pdf for £1.20 . Who’s buying this crap?

---
And it’s probably been knocked up on a free app like canva. These instascammers will sell anything to make a few quid. Honestly who is buying it? You can screen shot it for free or better still just have a bit of your own imagination and decide for yourself how to declutter your house.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It has been made on canva!!

they’ve paused her shop apparently according to her stories.

they’ve paused her shop apparently according to her stories.
High traffic apparently because everyone is setting their knickers to buy a bluepeter canva mocked up pdf on how to to declutter their own homes
---
High traffic apparently because everyone is setting their knickers to buy a bluepeter canva mocked up pdf on how to to declutter their own homes
Wetting (not setting)

Yes Jess we know you’ve got a new BF

very happy for you but is there any need to keep promoting it in the reels?
Perhaps he just likes eye feckin himself just as much as you in the right?
---

---
Does anyone know when they started dating? Seems to be very whirlwind?
I’d say about 5 months.

February cleaning schedule out now (to buy) peeps. If anyone’s buying this crap they need a head wobble