Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on it’s got to be
I hope so! Come on Steve and Reece, don't let us down. This is what Inside No 9 is all about! If it is actually a repeat of Mr King, my posts will not age well :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yhe Mr King episode does seem a random episode to repeat 🤔
---
Disapointed 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Last edited:
I'm going to be so annoyed if I waste 30 mins watching a repeat, I didn't particularly like this one either

Reactions: 2
Yes, my earlier posts have not aged well. Not my favourite episode but I'll give it a watch... just in case.

tbh, I always thought the description of the "bus episode" sounded a bit tit

I do like mr king and I saw a few people on twitter pointing out that it's the 50th anniversary of the wicker man this year, so it kinda makes sense to repeat it now

How could he think that a bath full of wet cement was a mud bath 🤣 🤣 🤣

That detail aside. a fabulously dark episode! What a horrible way to end someone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yhe Mr King episode does seem a random episode to repeat 🤔
---
Disapointed 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
It was some kind of anniversary of wicker man which is why it was repeated.
My husbands never seen it, he went from half watching to what the hell is this 🤣. He will watch black mirror but never wants to watch no 9 even though it's better imo.

It was some kind of anniversary of wicker man which is why it was repeated.
My husbands never seen it, he went from half watching to what the hell is this 🤣. He will watch black mirror but never wants to watch no 9 even though it's better imo.
My husband saw the last episode of the last series just on (the first time he's ever watched no 9) and he was like what the hell is going on 🤣 I do love inside no 9 but I find it a bit hit and miss

Loved Steve’s recent chat with Rob Brydon on his “Brydon &” podcast. And I have to agree with Rob that he would have been a great choice for an Inside No. 9 episode!

They did it again! They teased that the infamous bus episode would air on Tuesday night but it was just a repeat of the of Lee Mack episode. I do think we will get to see that episode eventually.

As a side note, it has inspired me to have another watch through from the beginning in anticipation of Series 9 which we should be getting soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They did it again! They teased that the infamous bus episode would air on Tuesday night but it was just a repeat of the of Lee Mack episode. I do think we will get to see that episode eventually.

As a side note, it has inspired me to have another watch through from the beginning in anticipation of Series 9 which we should be getting soon.
I can't wait for the new series even if it is the last. I think they will go all out with every episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope so. I adored the first few series but found the more recent ones much more hit and miss.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure they will do something else. The bbc is always keen to keep them on

Reactions: 4