Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that was amazing. Im a massive reece fan, (especially topless!) but that ep showcased steve's acting to the fullest

and, for once, i had absolutely no idea where it was going!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
that was amazing. Im a massive reece fan, (especially topless!) but that ep showcased steve's acting to the fullest

and, for once, i had absolutely no idea where it was going!
Agree!! I was really in to the relationship and you can tell from this ep how close they are IRL. That ending came from nowhere which I loved.

Reactions: 8
That was one of their best. I had no idea where it was going, it was super dark and disturbing and Reece took his top off.

All in all, pretty damn perfect 🤣

Also 'Blue jeans baby' is a damn bop.

Reactions: 12
Reece and particularly Steve are fantastic actors, and I don't think they get enough credit.

What is going on next week?
Why are they repeating a random episode?

Reactions: 6
I wonder if it's because there's normally 6 episodes, but we already had one at Christmas so they're showing a repeat to fill the extra space?

Reactions: 2
For the first time in a while that episode has left me unnerved.
They are both great actors

I wonder if it's because there's normally 6 episodes, but we already had one at Christmas so they're showing a repeat to fill the extra space?
This is what I'm thinking. I'm away next week so I hope they don't pull a surprise new episode on everyone, but last night's felt really final and a good way to end the season.

Reactions: 2
Fuckin hell that was dark! Love it!

Come on we are getting the buses one next week!

Reactions: 3
One of my favourites. When it all started coming together my jaw was on the floor. Going to have some strange dreams tonight I reckon.

That was more like it after the rubbish episode last week deliously dark ending I didn't see coming, thought something was going to happen to madge from benidorm 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That was more like it after the rubbish episode last week deliously dark ending I didn't see coming, thought something was going to happen to madge from benidorm 🤣
Madge!!!!!! That was bugging me the whole episode who she was, is she actually scottish??? Ffs could not work out for the life of me where I recognised her from the accent completely confused me

• Haha
Yeah loved madge in benidorm, yes she is Scottish shes originally from Glasgow not sure if she normally talks with an accent though

Yeah loved madge in benidorm, yes she is Scottish shes originally from Glasgow not sure if she normally talks with an accent though
Love her even more now😍 could slap myself now that I didn't recognise her I KNEW I knew her

Just caught up on this week's episode and wow! I got so emotionally invested that I almost forgot it was Inside No. 9 and I should never let my guard down for a moment 😂 But think that's been my favourite of the series

Reactions: 5