Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I’m so disappointed with the later seasons of this show. If you think back to the one with Sheridan Smith (which must be one of the best pieces of TV going) the riddle of the sphinx, the one with the woman in the basement, the one with the body part art gallery, …these newer ones don’t even compare

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Web30

VIP Member
They did it again! They teased that the infamous bus episode would air on Tuesday night but it was just a repeat of the of Lee Mack episode. I do think we will get to see that episode eventually.

As a side note, it has inspired me to have another watch through from the beginning in anticipation of Series 9 which we should be getting soon.
I can't wait for the new series even if it is the last. I think they will go all out with every episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Web30

VIP Member
I thought this was starting yesterday, huge dissapoinment last night when i realised 🤣 so ready for it to be back though.

lilamay

VIP Member
A Quiet Night In remains my all-time favourite episode. Think I'm going to rewatch some of the old ones too. Although there's never quite the same suspense once you know the twist at the end.

• Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I have loved this series since the beginning. My favourite episodes are:
the Christmas Krampus one - so good
The one on the train with Jack Whitehall
12 Days of Christine - sent shivers down me
The one with Monica Dolan, Emilia Fox and Nick Moran (about the house move)

in the last two series, I liked Stakeout or the second episode of this series (the lip reading one) I found the rest ... ok.

Reactions: 6

Web30

VIP Member
I only stayed up to watch it because I was excited the see the on the buses one. Quiz one was boring until last few minutes. They always manage to surprise though if nothing else
I think the fact they have trolled us is the biggest twist 😂 rubbish ep but great trolling

DrLoomis

As with most TV shows I was late to getting around to seeing this but I ended up binge watching the entire lot in two days last year. I absolutely love it and cannot wait for the new series. Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith are just brilliant and I do wonder where they get their ideas from! The episodes Diddle Diddle Dumpling and Tom & Gerri are among my favorites. I have a few things on the Halloween Special but I'll spoiler tag them in case anyone hasn't seen it yet or any new viewers find the the thread next week.

It would be interesting to know if anyone can confirm/deny or shares thoughts on this. When it cuts to the rehearsal tape once the live episode "falls off air" Stephanie Cole interrupts and asks the guys about the motive for the scene and when Steve moves out of the way there is a ghostly figure walking towards the camera... is that a cameo from Mark Gatiss? Although it is blurry it does look like him - to me anyway. I've had a look around and not seen anyone else mention it before.

Also, when the episode went out I didn't watch it but I did find out about it from a friend who called me hysterically happy because during the bits where it cuts to an episode of Most Haunted he was part of the team at the time and featured in the scenes they used - so by default appeared in an episode of Inside Number 9. He has done a lot of TV/Radio work - he has never been more proud than when he appeared in this! Quite right! I would have that on my CV! He probably does to be fair haha