Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
I was disappointed with this one. Guessed the ending within the first scene, and thought it was just a bit dull. Some of the acting (Matthew Horne and Francis Barber especially) left A LOT to be desired.

hrh89

VIP Member
I've only seen four episodes, watched season 1 ep 3 last night (Migg the homeless man moves in). Absolutely bloody superb writing, I wouldnt expect anything less from the people who did League of Gentlemen.
ohh I loved that episode! I think I’m gonna have to rewatch the entire four series again now you’ve reminded me how good that episode was

bubbadabut

VIP Member
E1 I thought there were some funny lines ("I got confused with your dog daughters") and a good build-up, but Bonnie being dead as predictable and the ending was meh.

Just watched E2...well, there's quite a lot to process from that one 😂

Last edited:

hrh89

VIP Member
Ironically I researched them at the start of the year, knowing Inside No 9 was coming back and I hadn't seen it in a while. My subconscious knew! 😂
😂

I have the dvds somewhere in storage but cba to find them. Just noticed the entire collection is £6.99 on iTunes. Bargain

Muchbee

VIP Member
I enjoy the podcasts just as much as the show itself. They used to do commentaries on The League Of Gentlemen DVDS too which I loved, you get so much background information that really adds to it.
Yeah the podcasts are great. Last week they mentioned Basil Fawlty as an influence behind the hotel manager randomly popping in making excuses trying to catch someone in the room and that was exactly who I'd thought about while watching the show the night before. I love hearing how they came up with some of the stuff.

Ponponpon

VIP Member
😂

I have the dvds somewhere in storage but cba to find them. Just noticed the entire collection is £6.99 on iTunes. Bargain
I meant rewatched not researched. Apparently I created a new word 😂
I completely forgot Natalie Cassey was in it.

hrh89

VIP Member
Bit off topic but not too much. Noticed they had the League of gentlemen reunion live show on iPlayer last night! Really enjoyed it. They’ve still got the magic.

HighHorse

Just watching an episode of Doctors, and it's better than most of Season 5 of No.9...

A patiient is brought in as she believes Joe Pasquale is stalking her...

prety bonkers.

This episode was so bizzare but brilliant!!

Inside No. 9 is one of my favourite shows. It's brilliant, although the latest series didn't live up to the others which was sad. Still enjoyed it though.

The Halloween episode was excellent. I remember the bit when it "broke" and we didn't wait long enough and turned it over, went onto twitter and saw many people say the same and replies saying to just keep watching. Had to watch it on iplayer. Just brilliant.

I think Zanzibar is my favourite episode.

Web30

VIP Member
Stake Out wasn't much good either...

Apart from the title, the reveal didn't make much sense at all. Avoiding spoilers here but just didn't work.at all for me.

Been a pretty poor series over all, only liked the magician one. Was one of my favourite shows before this year, ah well
I agree. This whole seasons just fell flat for me.
Stake out was alright but nothing amazing.