Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else adore this show?
Blows me away each series.

Was so excited to see them revisit old Psychoville characters in the second episode, utterly brilliant!
It’s so creative and unique I think it’s fantastic and there’s such a joy in never knowing what sort of story you’re going to get. Never predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else adore this show?
Blows me away each series.

Was so excited to see them revisit old Psychoville characters in the second episode, utterly brilliant!
It’s so creative and unique I think it’s fantastic and there’s such a joy in never knowing what sort of story you’re going to get. Never predictable.
I absolutely LOVE it! Was also a big fan of league of gentleman

Reactions: 9
I've already watched that episode three times and am looking forward to rewatching the Psychoville DVDs.

As for the series itself, I love it. Even if there's the rare duff one, it's still better than most of the stuff out there. Plus, with my ADD brain, it's nice to watch something and not have to remember the story lines or characters in the next one.

I realise that might seem contradictory but it's true.

Reactions: 4
My faves has to be either 12 days of Xmas with sheridan smith OR either the one with Helen mcroy as the gothic woman in the big old house! They are all so cleverly done I’m loving the new series aswell so far

Reactions: 9
I've already watched that episode three times and am looking forward to rewatching the Psychoville DVDs.

As for the series itself, I love it. Even if there's the rare duff one, it's still better than most of the stuff out there. Plus, with my ADD brain, it's nice to watch something and not have to remember the story lines or characters in the next one.

I realise that might seem contradictory but it's true.
It made me wonder what people thought who haven’t seen Psychoville? I wonder what someone would make of that episode. There were loads of little references to the show that were so lovely and a nice little episode for fans of their previous work. Fab ending for David and Maureen and the Jelly appearance too! filled my heart with joy 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm really not enjoying this new season the same as the rest. I don't care about football or have ever watched physcoville so the first 2 eps were lost on me.

I did enjoy this weeks though, very nicely done!

It made me wonder what people thought who haven’t seen Psychoville? I wonder what someone would make of that episode. There were loads of little references to the show that were so lovely and a nice little episode for fans of their pervious work. Fab ending for David and Maureen and the Jelly appearance too! filled my heart with joy 😂
I knew who the clown was, I think he's the reason iv never seen that show 🤣

Reactions: 3
I'm really not enjoying this new season the same as the rest. I don't care about football or have ever watched physcoville so the first 2 eps were lost on me.

I did enjoy this weeks though, very nicely done!

I knew who the clown was, I think he's the reason iv never seen that show 🤣
that’s interesting I was just wondering what an audience who hadn’t seen Psychoville would make of that episode. 😂

honestly couldn’t recommend Psychoville more it is superb!

• Heart
that’s interesting I was just wondering what an audience who hadn’t seen Psychoville would make of that episode. 😂

honestly couldn’t recommend Psychoville more it is superb!
I know I need to get round to seeing it! I love LOG and no 9 so thiers no reason I wouldn't like this. The creepy clown does put me off.

I know I need to get round to seeing it! I love LOG and no 9 so thiers no reason I wouldn't like this. The creepy clown does put me off.
Oh you would most definitely love it! Mr Jelly’s just a tit, bad tempered, angry clown tbh 😂 I don’t think he’d creep you out

It made me wonder what people thought who haven’t seen Psychoville? I wonder what someone would make of that episode. There were loads of little references to the show that were so lovely and a nice little episode for fans of their previous work. Fab ending for David and Maureen and the Jelly appearance too! filled my heart with joy 😂
I wondered too but if I had no knowledge of it, I'd have straight on the old t'internet to find it and then ask myself what the hell was I doing at the time!

Jelly's sarcasm never fails to make me laugh. It always makes me feel like it's a lot like Reece is in real life but more amplified.

There's a BBC podcast about series 5 with the guys which is well worth a listen. Particularly the crossover episode. So many extra details.

Reactions: 1
I wondered too but if I had no knowledge of it, I'd have straight on the old t'internet to find it and then ask myself what the hell was I doing at the time!

Jelly's sarcasm never fails to make me laugh. It always makes me feel like it's a lot like Reece is in real life but more amplified.

There's a BBC podcast about series 5 with the guys which is well worth a listen. Particularly the crossover episode. So many extra details.
😂 totally. Jelly is for sure just a magnified version of Reece. Loved the Jolly reference too “booked the wrong one”. Subtle but a great callback to the series.
Awesome will give the podcast a listen!

Love this show! I actually only discovered it about 6 months ago, binged watched it on Netflix after it was recommended to me. Love the twists in each episode, you can never predict what’s going to happen next and that’s one of the things that makes it so brilliant

Enjoyed this week's ep I'm still waiting for that moment that gives me chills, not had that once this season unforunetly.

It’s one of my favourite shows! This series hasn’t been my favourite but I did enjoy last nights and the football episode.