Inside Hamilton House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This lady has been mentioned on a few other threads so thought she deserved one of her own. Obviously very wealthy but loves a swipe up and showing off her fancy cars.

Reactions: 2
All the cars on display today! Serious a Porsche, a Bentley, a Range Rover .., have I missed any ?

Reactions: 1
She showed their previous house a while ago and their cars. She drove a mini then a Kia which don’t get me wrong are nice cars but she now drives cars in a different league. How do they do it? Jump from “normal” houses and cars to mansions? And her friend and hubby&s business partner are the same. I reckon they won the lottery myself 😂

Reactions: 4
What's the bio?
x_inside_hamilton_house_x

She showed their previous house a while ago and their cars. She drove a mini then a Kia which don’t get me wrong are nice cars but she now drives cars in a different league. How do they do it? Jump from “normal” houses and cars to mansions? And her friend and hubby&s business partner are the same. I reckon they won the lottery myself 😂
a Kia to a Bentley is certainly quite a leap !!

Reactions: 3
this is what i call noveau riche or new money. Compared to old money, new monied people like to flaunt. they’re getting a Ferrari delivered tomorrow and it must be documented for instagram lol

Reactions: 7
this is what i call noveau riche or new money. Compared to old money, new monied people like to flaunt. they’re getting a Ferrari delivered tomorrow and it must be documented for instagram lol
i wouldn‘t feel safe in my house - she’s advertising everything they’ve got. You’re always hearing about footballers homes being broken into. but yes - she’s soooo nouveau riche. LOOK AT ALL MY MONEY 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Followed this account for a while but am starting to get a bit bored.
New car, yes very nice and not the first one we have seen or the last but in these times trying to appear ‘normal’ with a new delivery of a car worth more than a house ! New money certainly doesn’t mean you have taste either.
I am sure she means well by her posts and certainly doesn’t really seem to push for freebies like others.
Also the constant congratulations of them building their own house. No they didn’t build it they paid someone to build it and chose what to put in it. It does remind me of the Sims I played years ago where I used a cheat to get loads of money then bought the most expensive thing for every room regardless of how tacky it was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Followed this account for a while but am starting to get a bit bored.
New car, yes very nice and not the first one we have seen or the last but in these times trying to appear ‘normal’ with a new delivery of a car worth more than a house ! New money certainly doesn’t mean you have taste either.
I am sure she means well by her posts and certainly doesn’t really seem to push for freebies like others.
Also the constant congratulations of them building their own house. No they didn’t build it they paid someone to build it and chose what to put in it. It does remind me of the Sims I played years ago where I used a cheat to get loads of money then bought the most expensive thing for every room regardless of how tacky it was 😂
lol my daughter does that ! Brilliant analogy, I shall always think of her as Mrs Sims now!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she pimping out her life for some cheap freebies? No shame.

Reactions: 2