Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clare

VIP Member
Such a family of narcs. “Mr INPO” pleeeeeeassse. People who refer to their husbands in this way make me feel ill.

Reactions: 7

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
It’s the claim she can’t look at herself in the mirror or get motivated when she spends her entire time making ‘look at me’ tik toks and reels.

• Haha
  • Sick

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Anxious and scared but in the space of 24hours we have had her flaunting her near naked body in a bra and pants for Bravissimo and then in a swimming costume for M&S. Too scared to leave the house though remember.

• Haha

TamB

Imagine seeing a grown woman set up her phone in homesense and film herself dancing with a mug . . . .

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Getting stuff done in heels and FTEN….say no more 😴😴😴😴😴😴 dullest, most middle class morons known to man

Porthos

Why fly to Bali to storm off from dinner crying when you can do it for free at home? She's insufferable.

• Haha

Cheesefiend

I thought the same! Im an 18 and couldn't understand how she was ' so big' but didnt look it at all. And then the volvo add...
im not saying she looks bad in it, she looks more like a size 20.
So, my question is, is she filtering all her photos or photoshopping everything.

• Heart

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
In terms of weight gain, she looks the same as she ever did to me? That’s not say she looks bad or that she’s lying about post-menopausal weight changes but it’s not obvious to me.

As for the ‘imposter syndrome’ 😑. I’m afraid I cannot take that seriously at all. She’s been milking this ‘artist’ grift for years now. IG has opened up a lot of opportunities for her in that area, sales and collaborations. Opportunities that many more talented (trained or otherwise) artists simply don’t get, despite trying to build their exposure and brand. Mostly because they are true to their brand as artists, not building huge followings as lifestyle/mummy bloggers, flogging whatever sponcon comes their way. She should be feeling imposter syndrome. She isn’t that talented as an artist. Her work is repetitive and unimaginative, more suited to gift wrap than hanging on walls.

how to manage anxiety. Jump on the MH bandwagon, anxiety is a great one for engagement. Rip off professional artists by copying their work, it’ll boost your confidence which means you’ll be able to do more ads. Prance around in swimwear or as few clothes as possible to show how incredibly bravely you’re overcoming your anxiety. Look smug at all times at the thought of all the aff links and rope your smug daughter in too. She and Anna Mathur would make a great team, both disingenuous and milking mental health issues for profit. She’ll probably do a book next 🙄 I’m definitely not diminishing real anxiety issues having had them myself, but I think she’s just so full of crap.
Oh absolutely - anxiety is real! She doesn’t have it that’s all! Wants us all to believe she does, but nobody with anxiety would put themselves out there for ridicule by the general public! She is so in love with herself! I wouldn’t have an issue if she were honest! I have no problem with people loving themselves and I think we all should actually! But don’t dick around on the internet pretending to hate yourself! Be fucking authentic and people will love you for it! Full of crap as you say. Quite literally unbelievable

• Heart

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Such low self esteem, so unhappy with her self blah blah blah. Still manages an ad in swimwear though. It just sounds like BS if you have no confidence you do not get half naked and film yourself to put on the internet…

• Haha

Aha

Sorry I’m very repetitious on this thread but £45 for a freaking print 😱🤯 And I love the way she’s one of the only people in the world who has time to go for a run everyday; because she’s shilling crap to the masses and selling prints that probably cost her 50p and took her 5 mins to make!!!

• Heart

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Am i the only ine who doesnt think the pouch is anything special? I mean i could write my name all over it and it be the same? And her art again nothing fantastic? I dont see the appeal?
She’s taking the mick at this point, I haven’t followed since she was writing words on paper and selling them, but these primary school daubs are a joke. I know art is subjective but come on. Think I’ll go to B&Q for some paints and chuck them on a canvas. And the pouch, ooh “hope” how original, really nothing special. Don’t see her appeal for brands at all? So much more genuine classy talent out there.

Linkylu

Chatty Member
The epitome of an insta-whore
my friend went to a Selfish Mother event at their shop a few years ago and said she was the biggest irritant, so loud and latching on to everyone and anyone with a sniff of insta fame

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
She didn’t used to be quite as smug as she is now did she? She’s just incredibly, unbearably SMUG now. I can’t watch her anymore, the smugness, the smug daughters, her terrible artwork, she gives me the rage.
I unfollowed her as she has just been an advertising stream with the regular post about her lack of self confidence!!!

Not sure what bothered me more; the ads of the under wear posts followed up by the lack of confidence posts!!!

Lurkyandnosey

Not sure I've ever disliked someone I've never met as such. she's so smug and don't get me started on how much she wants "her boo" to be famous or married off to a celeb.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pomp

Jesus christ, crying in the lift due to the snow! Yes, I've been in that situation, if you don't like a white-out you go down the mountain and wait it out.
You don't get on insta crying about little poor me on my holiday having a bad time.
Never seen someone so fake, false and in constant need of attention in my life.

There is such a difference between 'keeping it real' and showing warts and all on insta but she gets it soooo wrong - her showing 'real' life is a completely fake version. Almost hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.

Just to add I'm surprised this thread hasn't gained more attention, she's up there with some of the worst in money grabbing fakery.

Tess_Tickles

The childish, annoying made up words and put-on voice she uses is the absolute worst. Thankfully I haven’t noticed much of the embarrassing hob dancing lately or forcing her cheeks to make ‘dimples’ with a weird smile.